• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Charlotte ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Denver ( -6.5 ) at Washington ( 6.5 ) —- T: 228.5
    7:30 PM EST : Utah ( -7 ) at Atlanta ( 7 ) —- T: 226
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 8.5 ) at Sacramento ( -8.5 ) —- T: 229
    10:00 PM EST : Detroit ( -7 ) at Phoenix ( 7 ) —- T: 218.5
    10:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 11.5 ) at Golden State ( -11.5 ) —- T: 220.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Kmasonbx said...

Am I alone in thinking both Josh Jackson and Tyreke Evans are bad chalk?

I’m making 30 line ups and will have Zero Josh Jackson, I think. May just hedge one or two, no more than 3. Evans, I’m willing to take a shot on more. Much less likely to fail at that price.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Kmasonbx said...

Was just thinking the same about Tyreke… if Cojo is decent may see a lot less run.

Honestly I like Bogdanovic the best from IND

• Benf15harp

5 T wolves 2 hornets and a Fox for dee GPP
    Good luck eveREEbody

• captainwacky

@Kmasonbx said...

I think jackson is whatever, and I’m not sure tyreke is chalk, but like him more.

• Kmasonbx

@Pandamonious said...

I’m making 30 line ups and will have Zero Josh Jackson, I think. May just hedge one or two, no more than 3. Evans, I’m willing to take a shot on more. Much less likely to fail at that price.

I get it with Tyreke, if he gets 25 minutes at 3500 even at .75PPM he doesn’t kill your lineup and if he goes for 1.2ppm and plays 30 minutes he becomes necessary to do well tonight. My biggest concern there is he’s the one that plays 20 minutes tonight because Joseph hits a couple shots early and makes Curry work a bit so he gets pushed for 30.

• Njsum1

@zline34 said...

I’m here for 1st place finishes. Not to make money. I play for fun. I just want to take first. Don’t listen to a word I say. I’m not good. I enjoy competition. 3 of my guys are usually under 1% each slate, it’s just how I play.

Haha…no worries I’m here for fun too…yet I like to see my balance rise, even if it’s ever so slightly 😁

Just saying you can take 1st with good chalk plays as long as you have a low owned gem or 2 mixed in.

• TommyG88

Ayton or Turner on FD…?

• RiskyBiscuits

THJ is out. I want to target the value that is created here, but I just can’t decide on who it is. I want it to be Justin Jackson, but his success seems pretty correlated to Maxi being in/out. THJ hasn’t missed since he was traded. Before he was there, it was Trey Burke who probably would have benefitted. Someone tell me you know the answer.

• zline34

@Benf15harp said...

5 T wolves 2 hornets and a Fox for dee GPP
    Good luck eveREEbody

5 Wolves? You’re crazy. But I like it.

• donkeydealer

KAT is in every lineup with a mixture of every other C at utility. Hopefully he doesn’t puke down his leg

• monarch

@donkeydealer said...

KAT is in every lineup with a mixture of every other C at utility. Hopefully he doesn’t puke down his leg

Zero KAT….gUnna bE s1K

• BerkeleyBoss

@Njsum1 said...

Haha…no worries I’m here for fun too…yet I like to see my balance rise, even if it’s ever so slightly 😁

Just saying you can take 1st with good chalk plays as long as you have a low owned gem or 2 mixed in.

You don’t need low owned players to take 1st place.

• Njsum1

@Kmasonbx said...

I get it with Tyreke, if he gets 25 minutes at 3500 even at .75PPM he doesn’t kill your lineup and if he goes for 1.2ppm and plays 30 minutes he becomes necessary to do well tonight. My biggest concern there is he’s the one that plays 20 minutes tonight because Joseph hits a couple shots early and makes Curry work a bit so he gets pushed for 30.

I don’t have JJ either…40 burger incoming. And I agree, Tyreke is going to get at least 25 minutes. Anything can happen, yet I’d expect a minimum of 5x the 3500 price, especially since he should be getting decent usage. Obviously upside there as well.

You don’t have to lock him in..seems like a solid play to save salary.

• keephustlincuz

@Kmasonbx said...

Lots of good pivots.. justin jackson and troy brown.

• fongster

booker or doncic? i’m a little worried about doncic’s PT in this situation so might lean booker.

• jess701

GG is Klay going to have a good game????

• BerkeleyBoss

@Kmasonbx said...

They have incentive to do that if they really want him to hate them and not resign there.

You could be slick about it lol

But yeah, fair enough, I thought about that after.

• zline34

@BerkeleyBoss said...

You don’t need low owned players to take 1st place.

Guys I’m not ever serious lol

• keephustlincuz

@RiskyBiscuits said...

THJ is out. I want to target the value that is created here, but I just can’t decide on who it is. I want it to be Justin Jackson, but his success seems pretty correlated to Maxi being in/out. THJ hasn’t missed since he was traded. Before he was there, it was Trey Burke who probably would have benefitted. Someone tell me you know the answer.

My gut says DFS and most people will be on JJ.

• Kmasonbx

@monarch said...

Zero KAT….gUnna bE s1K

I just don’t understand the hard stance on a guy that since the AS Break has only been under 50 FPs in games that have been blowouts and even put up 50 in 26 minutes in a blowout against the defending DPOY. The likelihood of Charlotte getting an extreme blowout where KAT doesn’t play the 4th is not very good. You’re overthinking this one.

• BerkeleyBoss

@zline34 said...

Guys I’m not ever serious lol

All good =) just sayin!

• captainwacky

Thomas bryant starting… interesting… not sure that’s actually good.

• hithisisnom

@monarch said...

Zero KAT….gUnna bE s1K

I also have no KAT, which could be dumb, but I just went with a bunch of high-upside midrange dudes (murray/hield/trae) in spots I really like. Most of the time it doesn’t work but if somehow they all ceiling, it could be GPP-winning so

• hithisisnom

@captainwacky said...

Thomas bryant starting… interesting… not sure that’s actually good.

There goes the sneakiness of my Bryant play.

• RiskyBiscuits

@keephustlincuz said...

My gut says DFS and most people will be on JJ.

Yeah, since he might be popular, I am gonna go a different route. Is everyone still playing Durant? I can’t decide on him either.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).