Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• migarvin99

After last nights mauling I need to rethink my strategy…not having Lebron when he had his best game of the season but all in Kyrie who had his worst killed me…

Who looks good tonight all in Asik? Lol

• Jaseboyhyde

Wondering which Pelicans wil benefit most with Davis and Anderson out. Asik? Frazier?

• strassnerte

@Jaseboyhyde said...

Wondering which Pelicans wil benefit most with Davis and Anderson out. Asik? Frazier?

Last game I played Holiday and Douglas. Worked well.

• clrockny24

I’m looking into other sites, since the ban yesterday. Draftpot looks pretty cool. 10 cent games, games with no salary cap so you can pick whoever you want

• RyanM2984

@migarvin99 said...

After last nights mauling I need to rethink my strategy…not having Lebron when he had his best game of the season but all in Kyrie killed me…

Who looks good tonight all in Asik? Lol

I am in on Asik 4 sure

• migarvin99

@RyanM2984 said...

I am in on Asia 4 sure

He’s definitely a risk but he’s not a total bum either. He was pretty good for the Rockets and signed a big deal. Don’t like the other C options so all in Asik because I like lighting money on fire!

• RyanM2984

This morning I got a email from DK saying I won last night but when I check the history it doesn’t show as though I did.

• RyanM2984

@migarvin99 said...

He’s definitely a risk but he’s not a total bum either. He was pretty good for the Rockets and signed a big deal. Don’t like the other C options so all in Asik because I like lighting money on fire!

I agree with that I love taking chances on low cost players who could play well.

• ElSlappo

@RyanM2984 said...

This morning I got a email from DK saying I won last night but when I check the history it doesn’t show as though I did.

I’ve had 2 of these this morning. In general – I wish they would either enhance these emails or just get rid of them.

• RyanM2984

I hate when u post a lineup and then u change it all around and then u later regret it but it’s live and learn. I could of won some $$$$ on FD last night I was going Celtics heavy.

• Jaredmlevitt

For the people that are like Asik…other than price why? He’s playing against Whiteside today. Zeller is just as cheap but w/ a much better matchup.

• RyanM2984

@ElSlappo said...

I’ve had 2 of these this morning. In general – I wish they would either enhance these emails or just get rid of them.

True it’s annoying because u get all excited u won some $$$ but then u get on the site 2 find out u didn’t win at all. Oh well 75c wasn’t anything 2 get excited about anyways.

• RyanM2984

@Jaredmlevitt said...

For the people that are like Asik…other than price why? He’s playing against Whiteside today. Zeller is just as cheap but w/ a much better matchup.

In DK he is listed as a C but in FD he’s a PF and there’s better options then Zeller today at PF. I am playing both in DK as they are the same price and I need 2 buy low so I can buy big.

• ElSlappo

@RyanM2984 said...

True it’s annoying because u get all excited u won some $$$ but then u get on the site 2 find out u didn’t win at all. Oh well 75c wasn’t anything 2 get excited about anyways.

Yes – I’m very unlikely to ‘brag to my friends’ about how I plunked down $40 in entry fees and ‘won’ $25 or whatever. HEY DUDE I LOST 15 BUCKS ON DRAFTKINGS LAST NIGHT YOU SHOULD TOTALLY CHECK IT OUT. SUPERMODELS BE LIVING IN MY UNDERPANTS NOW JUST LIKE THE COMMERCIAL SAID

Now if the emails would maybe be tiered so I would only get the ‘you won’ version if I double or tripled my $, that would be cool. Maybe they can have a sad trombone version when you have negative ROI.

Edit – sorry the above really has nothing to do with today’s NBA slate. I will add that the previous poster makes a good point about Zeller vs Asik. You could argue that Asik has more potential opportunity with all the injuries in NO, but Zeller has been consistently getting high 20’s in minutes and producing lately as well. I’ll just make sure to create LU versions with both included.

• CJtheGrump

On a couple of occasions, I’ve taken a PG vs Memphis and have been underwhelmed. I figures with all the injuries they’re dealing with, especially to Conley, that they’d have a bit more trouble with PGs. Perhaps the better ones are going off and the mediocre guys are remaining mediocre.

• Nickj2306

I think biggest two questions tonight on a small slate are
    If harden doesn’t play who benefits the most?
    Who are the 2-3 guys that will be low owned between 6-8k?

Right of the rip I think Beverley Beasley and ariza become very good plays for Houston maybe batum kemba and Thad get a little over looked?

• Ibleedblue1

@CJtheGrump said...

On a couple of occasions, I’ve taken a PG vs Memphis and have been underwhelmed. I figures with all the injuries they’re dealing with, especially to Conley, that they’d have a bit more trouble with PGs. Perhaps the better ones are going off and the mediocre guys are remaining mediocre.

Knight last night put up 4.5x. Not great but not terrible.

• moedigs

@Jaredmlevitt said...

Zeller’s minutes are in flux… Asik Will play 30+ minutes because they have nobody else to play C… please don’t reply saying that they have Perk…

• Bellest

Jrue is a SG on FD now, has he been playing the 2 recently?

• laser1000000

So did I. As a NYer this is just adding insult to injury.

• laser1000000

@laser1000000 said...

So did I. As a NYer this is just adding insult to injury

Meant to quote the person who got the erroneous “you won” text from DraftKings.

• fanjuice

• 2016 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Anyone saw Jeremy Lin kill the Spurs last night? Kid looked hot from the floor, might be Linsanity 2.0 week, who knows, the coach may play him more…

• migarvin99

@laser1000000 said...

Meant to quote the person who got the erroneous “you won” text from DraftKings.

Does that mean the contest you entered which was automatically withdrawn and refunded would have won?

Lol that’s awful

• CJtheGrump

Tonight’s slate looked bad to me, but as I look closer, it seems like maybe there’s some really good options.

Instinct is to completely fade New Orleans against Miami. Especially since no Davis and No Ryan Anderson. Still, Asik had a nice night Sunday and Douglas and Frazier have been good plays lately.

Is the blowout/rest factor in play here for Miami? That possibility scares me off Wade/Whiteside but with only a half game separating 3-6 in the East, maybe Miami wants to be sure they win this one. I haven’t made up my mind just yet.

Despite the price, I think Durant will be very high owned, maybe on every lineup that cashes tonight. PBev seems like a good value play to me. Not flashy, but steady and consistent and in a good situation. Harden rested yesterday but expects to play today and Dwight Howard can be very productive. Westbrook and Durant seem to be teasing triple doubles every night. Kanter has been seeing more minutes lately and it’s starting to show in his price. Ibaka is like the 4th or 5th option on a team where 1 and 2 combine for 65% usage so that’s risky play.

I really don’t know what to make of Mem/LA but ZBO and Green seem like must-owns. Perhaps one or more of Clarkson/Russell/Williams will be considered. Randle? Perhaps. He seems to have been steady for a while and maybe people will be off him after a miserable night last game.

BRK/CHA – Thaddeus Young and Bojan for BRK, All the starters for charlotte. Except maybe center, since the minute share can be maddening to try to anticipate. Seems like one of Zeller or Jefferson will have a big game and I don’t want to try to pick one because I know I’ll be wrong. Marvin Williams has shown he can score lately and add a decent number of rebounds. Kemba and Batum, of course, should be strongly considered.

• CJtheGrump

@Ibleedblue1 said...

Knight last night put up 4.5x. Not great but not terrible.

Yeah… I tend to be disappointed with anything less than 6x. Just because a roster full of 6x players will cash most nights. (Ideal case)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).