Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Nickj2306

just popped up on rotoworld

• rebkell

@Nickj2306 said...

just popped up on rotoworld

Also on the RG alerts.

• ChaosTheory7

FantasyLabs says Durant playing, Harden expected to play, and Chris Anderson likely back for Mem tonight.

• bossladii380

If you need some price relief to get your studs, look at Henry Sims from Brooklyn. He just signed a 10-day contract and plays better both PGs they have, lol. He will come off the bench so he won’t have to face Kemba, but Kemba’s been sucking lately anyway.

• deerosa

@Nickj2306 said...

If Durant is out and harden is in its gonna be worth admission to watch what harden and Westbrook do. Neither will be playing any defense and I’ll put the over under on 50 shot attempts between the two.

Looks like Durant is in and Harden may be out.

• deerosa

Sims is a C ?

• jamesfishing

@deerosa said...

Looks like Durant is in and Harden may be out.

Looks to me like they’re both going to try and play. I can’t imagine that Harden doesn’t at least try and give it a go, however him saying that he is having trouble cutting isn’t good news from a fantasy standpoint.

• Bellest

@deerosa said...

Sims is a C ?

I think thats a typo, he’s a PG on FD.

• Jaseboyhyde

Two thoughts…
    Discussing last night’s results and reasoning helps to determine plays for tonight, in a way. So I don’t see why this is an issue. Most posts lead to what’s happening tonight.
    The “no ______ no cash” line is overused and generally untrue. Most of the time I have several different lineups cash, whether or not they have the high scorer of the night. Conversely, having said player also doesn’t guarantee that lineup will cash. Again, most nights one or more of my lineups have the high scorer surrounded by lower priced guys who don’t hit value. It’s all about constructing a complete team, and one player rarely makes or breaks an entire lineup, unless it’s an $11k guy who gets scratched or whatever.
    Not jumping anyone’s case, just a couple of thoughts that occur to me almost every day on these threads because both issues are usually brought up. I’m guilty of it myself, so I don’t mean to single anyone out.
    Regarding tonight, I have Lin in one lineup but feel stupid for it, knowing I’m chasing last night’s output.
    I can’t get away from rostering several Pelicans, and Matt Barnes keeps showing up in my lineup even though I always say I’m not going to use him again!
    I think I’m going to just play the 3 entry max $3 hot shot and call it good. Playing $24 to win $31 like last night makes me sweat too much, as I’m a very low stakes player just hoping to have that one solid lineup one night. If I put more focus into just a couple of lineups, I think I’ll have better results. Then again, making ten different lineups helps to avoid having the land mines in all of them. Decisions, decisions!

• TheWhiteMamba

Who does everyone like more? Motiejunas or Cunningham? What about McCallum or Fraxier?

I’m leaning Motie and McCallum, but I’m not sold.

• dakimbell

@lastcallcasualty said...

This is why this fantasy sports is ALLLLL luck. All of it. Every night some scrub goes off 1 game out of their last 20. That’s luck.

Still had to have all the right plays around him that most likely did make a lot of sense for last night. Of course, you have to have some luck but I assure you there is quite a bit of skill involved to consistently make any money at this.

• shirl032

What has it been taking to make money in cash games on DK lately?

• bossladii380

Durant and Harden both said they would play

http://www.rotowire.com/basketball/injuries.htm

• Wolfedawwg

@Bellest said...

@deerosa said…

Listed as C on DK

• lionssuck

@Bellest said...

Then he’s probably the tallest point guard in the NBA next to the Greek Freak

• bossladii380

And Sims is a PG on FD, not sure what he is on DK

• Bellest

Harden is the only SG Hou has listed, anyone know who plays for him if he sits?

• bossladii380

I really have a problem paying over 10K for dudes with ankle issues

• TheWhiteMamba

Sims is definitely a center, not a point guard.

• lionssuck

@bossladii380 said...

If you need some price relief to get your studs, look at Henry Sims from Brooklyn. He just signed a 10-day contract and plays better both PGs they have, lol. He will come off the bench so he won’t have to face Kemba, but Kemba’s been sucking lately anyway.

The only reason Sims got decent run was because Brook Lopez was out. He barely could crack the rotation on those terrible sixers teams.

• bossladii380

I don’t know who they could get to fill his shoes and even if they do someone with a 10 day contract we couldn’t get any points tonight.

• Wolfedawwg

@Bellest said...

Hard to say but the depth charts suggest
    Jason Terry
    Andrew Goudelock

• Nickj2306

@Bellest said...

It’s been a while since he has missed time I think it’s a toss up but probably slide ariza and have Beasley and ariza play together. Also could go big. I honestly hope he plays. The guys who do 100 lineups and have a computer plug in around a core will get a huge advantage if he sits.

• Nickj2306

Forgot about terry he probably plays 20-25 min. Game flow probably dictates it but looks like hardens gonna give it a go.

• jamesfishing

Really trying to put together a lineup with Westbrook, Durant, and Harden on DK but also really like Randolph as my PF and I can’t make it happen… Might go with Holiday, Durant, Harden, Randolph as my core and hope that Holiday shoulders a lot of usage and can put up 50 pts to offset the inevitable triple double westbrook puts up.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler