NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Wolfedawwg

@jamesfishing said...

I completely agree with it. I’m trying to decide whether to drop down from Westbrook to Holiday and seeing if I can make up the additional 20ish pts elsewhere with the savings. Of course I would be hoping for closer to 40+, I think upper 30’s is a fair projection. I would like to take all of the big 3 on DK, but I really like Randolph at PF tonight, and it’s impossible to fit those 3 with him.

Ya, it’s hard to fade either of the 3 big guns today but I did fade westbrook in a few LU in place of holiday.
    Randolph is also on my radar!

• Yossup

Yes, Douglas plays the 1 now.

• fantasyordeztiny

@playaz said...

‘Are you saying you’re submiting the same players in all LUs in GPPs too ?

If I do 4 LUs, I’ll do 4 entries into whatever GPPs I play that night if that’s what you’re asking.

• xpac21

btw for those of you contemplating moving, read this : https://sports.yahoo.com/news/yahoo-joins-2-other-fantasy-sports-sites-suspending-172901135—spt.html

• Nickj2306

@bazerko said...

How does Dante Cunningham do tonight?

His usage rate is one of the lowest in the league. Last game with no brow and Anderson was even an outlier. He’s a below average rebounder and shoots a very bad percentage for a pf. Imo he may get rostered at 20-25% mark and you should let they be their mistake. I personally like motie, zeller (Williams is questionable) as lower priced guys

• playaz

@fantasyordeztiny said...

If I do 4 LUs, I’ll do 4 entries into whatever GPPs I play that night if that’s what you’re asking.

I mean if you’re using the same LUs on all entries in GPPs as well?

• migarvin99

@flippitydodah said...

FWIW Barnes was on the Winning card for the $100 Showtime GPP in DK.

358.5 – I Thomas, JR Smith, Lebron, D Green, Duncan, Rubio, Barnes, Monroe. – he could have crushed even more if he went with J Lin (instead of Barnes) … but that would mean leaving like $700 on the table, and plus who would have thunk Lin would put up against SA.

Or swapped out Green/Barnes for Lin and Porter…would have been a 30 point difference

• wystateofmind

Sims / Adams or Sloan / asik?

• migarvin99

@Nickj2306 said...

His usage rate is one of the lowest in the league. Last game with no brow and Anderson was even an outlier. He’s a below average rebounder and shoots a very bad percentage for a pf. Imo he may get rostered at 20-25% mark and you should let they be their mistake. I personally like motie, zeller (Williams is questionable) as lower priced guys

On fanduel Zeller is $4400 and Cunningham is $3600. He can definitely get 20-25 fantasy points which would be fine. Hard to call last game an outlier when the two PF’s ahead of him on the depth chart didn’t play and he is in line for close to 40 minutes again tonight…

• CantCatchABreak99

@migarvin99 said...

Or swapped out Green/Barnes for Lin and Porter…would have been a 30 point difference

And then used the savings there to pay up for Steph Curry or John Wall and improved his lot even more or to pay for Horford rather than Duncan. . . any way you cut it the winner could have gotten by without Duncan and Barnes in his lineup and still won.

The whole “you gotta have this guy in your lineup” is just beyond absurd.

• Wolfedawwg

Hot Streak LU is a tricky one today, could be the end of my streak!

• Wolfedawwg

@Wolfedawwg said...

My projections of top 3, based on having an AVERAGE game, Based on DK point system,

Russell Westbrook OKC PG 59.03
    James Harden HOU SG 55.35
    Kevin Durant OKC SF 54.61

Slight change in PROJ due to change of Vegas O/U

Russell Westbrook OKC PG 60.07
    James Harden HOU SG 56.32
    Kevin Durant OKC SF 55.58
    Jrue Holiday NOP PG 36.50

• Nickj2306

@migarvin99 said...

On fanduel Zeller is $4400 and Cunningham is $3600. He can definitely get 20-25 fantasy points which would be fine. Hard to call last game an outlier when the two PF’s ahead of him on the depth chart didn’t play and he is in line for close to 40 minutes again tonight…

You could definitely be right on a short slate if you wanna pay up for all the big guns he is worth looking at. IF and only if Williams sits I will be rostering zeller. Better rebounder and playing a much worse defense if Williams sat zeller would be a great play IMO. Cunningham is a bad player on a bad team playing s good defense. I think there are better plays out there but if your rostering Durant westy harden he’s a great way to make it fit. Just don’t forget winning a or placing high in a gpp is about differentiating yourself from the field, harder to do but there are wades to do it

• Wolfedawwg

@Nickj2306 said...

wades to do it

LOLOL

• jenkins2010

s/o paypal credit .. fanduel acct now has life again lol

• MarinaPerelman

@GGee87 said...

I swear I have put the same lineup in single entry and multientry and did better in the multientry contest multiple times. Everybody is putting their BEST lineup in the single entry tourneys… In multientry… there are a TON of dead entries you are playing against due to going insanely contrarian trying to take 1 down. If the object is to cash… multientry is the way to go. Its alot easier from what i can see.

Single entry’s are traps good luck facing everyone’s optimal lineup

• migarvin99

@CantCatchABreak99 said...

And then used the savings there to pay up for Steph Curry or John Wall and improved his lot even more or to pay for Horford rather than Duncan. . . any way you cut it the winner could have gotten by without Duncan and Barnes in his lineup and still won.

The whole “you gotta have this guy in your lineup” is just beyond absurd.

Yeah, but could you win a GPP with going George over Lebron? Or having Kyrie in your lineup? Unless you have Duncan, PJ Tucker and Lin in it as well you might cash, but you cannot win a gpp with a 30 point swing at SF

• migarvin99

@Nickj2306 said...

You could definitely be right on a short slate if you wanna pay up for all the big guns he is worth looking at. IF and only if Williams sits I will be rostering zeller. Better rebounder and playing a much worse defense if Williams sat zeller would be a great play IMO. Cunningham is a bad player on a bad team playing s good defense. I think there are better plays out there but if your rostering Durant westy harden he’s a great way to make it fit. Just don’t forget winning a or placing high in a gpp is about differentiating yourself from the field, harder to do but there are wades to do it

Freudian slip right there…..Dwayne Wade is the key to tonight!

• lloydjv1

@Wolfedawwg said...

LOLOL

Well said……

• Trwilson24

Does RHJ news hurt Bojan’s production tonight?

• migarvin99

@MarinaPerelman said...

I’d rather go 1 on 1 than 250 on 5

• GGee87

@Nickj2306 said...

I almost forgot I wanted to give you all a heads up that play fan duel. The 2 dollar satellite to mega slam on 30th they run every night has some soft competition. Cut line has been about 20-30 pts less then gpps and double ups I have already racked up 13 tickets. Great way to get some entries into the slam.

Cosign… I have 3 of them. I play 1 entry every slate.

• Moxieland

@MarinaPerelman said...

You are able to look at your lineups when they’re finished and select the “optimal” one? If that’s the case why bother entering any others?

• Chief1Champion

@dakimbell said...

I bet you tonight most lineups will have all 3 of Harden, Durant, and WB, there is a ton of value and not many premier options at certain positions tonight..

This

• Wolfedawwg

@Trwilson24 said...

Does RHJ news hurt Bojan’s production tonight?

Can’t see it with the way Bog has been shooting lately, besides, they have Bog playing the SF slot so I can see it affecting Wayne Ellington more than anybody!
    I’m sure RHJ will be on a minutes restriction as well being away from the game for 3 1/2 months.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).