Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• wystateofmind

@Moxieland said...

You are able to look at your lineups when they’re finished and select the “optimal” one? If that’s the case why bother entering any others?

This haha

• phredlocks

Hard to imagine both Harden and Durant will return value if either or both are less than 100%. I think I like Holiday, Westy, Thad and surround with mid tier support instead of basement fill ins. Valid?

• Wolfedawwg

Up in the air on how much exposure to pot head Beasley today?

• dreblock87

@tristanwolf said...

Ugly slate. All I know is I am starting every lu with Thaddeus Young.

Only thing with Thad is with nothing left to play for (Nets) could he continue to see less minutes in favor of playing young guys to see where they are at for draft??

• walkoff9

@dreblock87 said...

Only thing with Thad is with nothing left to play for (Nets) could he continue to see less minutes in favor of playing young guys to see where they are at for draft??

No draft pick they want every win possible to “save face”

• xpac21

@dreblock87 said...

during the philly game in brooklyn a couple days ago there were apparently a group of philly fans in the stands chanting “we have draft picks” so yeah the nets are royally screwed…no reason to tank with no pick, but cant compete for playoffs either

• bossladii380

@Ibleedblue1 said...

Managed to fit an awesome GPP LU with Westy, Kemba, Harden and Durant. LOL

Congrats Ibleedblue1 because i couldn’t figure out how to do it for crap, lol

• Moxieland

@dreblock87 said...

The Nets 1st round pick belongs to the Celtics.

• Chief2112

@superbuckwild said...

I am not sure that I take recent negative trends as turning into a lock for a lineup. It is a confusing strategy. If I was using this strategy at the start of the year I would have lost a lot of money continuing to play Danny Green or Kyle Korver when they were both overpriced. I like Kemba in general, but I would love him if his price fell to about 7800 on FD which is closer to where I think it should be.

You lost me when you are comparing Green and Korver to Walker. Walker has been quite consistent especially since the all-star break. Well, until the last few games. As I said, I think he could have a big bounce back game and in a small slate he’s as close to a lock as you can get in GPP IMO.

• tonytone1908

@Wolfedawwg said...

Up in the air on how much exposure to pot head Beasley today?

I’m trying to figure out how many minutes he’ll actually get. We know he can score and they’ll need him for that but how good his defense? Anyone know who he’d likely be guarding? Would he or could he guard KD at all?

• Chief2112

@lastcallcasualty said...

This is why this fantasy sports is ALLLLL luck. All of it. Every night some scrub goes off 1 game out of their last 20. That’s luck.

Lin isn’t quite a scrub and is never a horrible play in GPP as high risk picks go, even against the Spurs. His ceiling can be pretty nice.

• Capone1233

When i was watching Houston play the Wolves the other day it looked like they had Beasley playing the 4 spot.

• Rrich68

@Moxieland said...

You are able to look at your lineups when they’re finished and select the “optimal” one? If that’s the case why bother entering any others?

So then your lineups are filled with random plays? You don’t pock optimal plays? It starts there, then filter in different plays. Looking to protect against variance, differentiate lineups, etc..

• Zergeibaka

getting on the batum death train
    god i hate this guy

• Rrich68

Think deAngelo russell will be a low owned great play tonight. As long as byron scott sticks to his word and let’s the kids play! I guess that’s a big if, but I’m using him some.

• Wolfedawwg

Haredn vs Durant+Westbrook previous 2 games…..food for thought!

Free Throws (both games combined)
    Harden 24-48
    West+KD 25-30
    3 Pointers (both games combined)
    Harden 6-19
    West+KD 10-22
    Turn-Overs (both games combined)
    Harden 5
    West+KD 24
    Steals
    Harden 5
    West+KD 4
    Blocks
    Harden 3
    West+KD 4

• Moxieland

@Rrich68 said...

So then your lineups are filled with random plays? You don’t pock optimal plays? It starts there, then filter in different plays. Looking to protect against variance, differentiate lineups, etc..

Thanks for the reply. I’m afraid you missed my point.

• dakimbell

@xpac21 said...

speaking of players in wrong positions, FD needs to move batum and wiggins to SF, that’s their current position

They both are SF on FD. Both have been for quite some time I believe.

• xpac21

weird, i keep seeing ppl mentioning them at SG

• Pitch120

I mean, idk how you DONT start Beasley. Lock for 40+

• tonytone1908

@Capone1233 said...

When i was watching Houston play the Wolves the other day it looked like they had Beasley playing the 4 spot.

You’re right, now I remember I seen that too. So he should see mostly who? Singler? With some Ibaka? Damn. Sounds good to me.

• dakimbell

@tonytone1908 said...

I’m trying to figure out how many minutes he’ll actually get. We know he can score and they’ll need him for that but how good his defense? Anyone know who he’d likely be guarding? Would he or could he guard KD at all?

Fast paced/high tempo game, you would think that it would be right up his alley.

• Ree4erMadness

@BUFUu2 said...

If people won with F in Lin tonight I am playing Nance tonight lol

lol Nance is sitting but I assume you probably knew that by now…

• Nickj2306

At some point Houston has to figure out if this Beasley shooting and rebounding is legit right? I mean the guy has put up insane numbers seems like it can’t be real but give him 30 min and see if he’s the stretch 4 morrey covets

• Nickj2306

Insane maybe a stretch but he’s been pretty solid

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler