7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -5 ) at Orlando ( 5 ) —- T: 206
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 8 ) at Boston ( -8 ) —- T: 208.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 1 ) at Chicago ( -1 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 11 ) at Okla City ( -11 ) —- T: 218
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 7 ) at Washington ( -7 ) —- T: 214.5
    9:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -3.5 ) at Denver ( 3.5 ) —- T: 228.5
    10:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -3.5 ) at Sacramento ( 3.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    10:30 PM EST : New York ( 10.5 ) at Utah ( -10.5 ) —- T: 203.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

Admin Note

We have been working on a new RG Live Chat feature with sport specific channels :) The goal of this is to provide a fun place for users to talk strategy, sweat games, and talk DFS.

Once you join you will be added to each room listed below. You can view or leave a channel by selecting it from the menu on the left of the screen.

This is still very much a beta test so many features and channels are not created yet, but feel free to join and please let us know if you have any feedback, suggestions, or features you would like to see added.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

• scsa0096

I’m thinking there could be some good value in those 3 8pm games

• KillaChap

I think LeBum is due for a rest (joke, refer to yesterday’s thread to get the sarcasm)

Drummond all day. Kind of pissed I called Cousins to finally go off but didn’t have the balls to actually play him in my single LU. Hopefully I’ll stick to Drummond tonight.

• MrPerfekt7

So that was you that called it on Cousins. Man that was a good one

• KillaChap

@7klub06 said...

So that was you that called it on Cousins. Man that was a good one

It may have been the first time in 2 years that I got one that right so, keep that in mind as you scroll through my nonsense today!

• monarch

Is Rolo facing any discipline for last night? If not then I like him to bounce back.

• MrPerfekt7

Holmes, Gobert, Drummond looking good today
    All aboard the Rondo and Hayward train today?
    Tobias Harris or Jeff Teague death train today?

• gausman7

i played Cousins last night on FD after getting killed on the forum for putting his name out there. price vs upside made him a killer GPP play. couldn’t go that way in cash though! early lineup construction on DK looks like I am gonna pair Westbrook with Kanter from Thunder. Pairing them with a Denver stack. I think there is some good mid range candidates $4.5-$6K guys on the slate today to work RWB into cash fairly comfortably.

• dmbtrip2004

I think I am going to fade RWB today

• KillaChap

@gausman7 said...

i played Cousins last night on FD after getting killed on the forum for putting his name out there. price vs upside made him a killer GPP play. couldn’t go that way in cash though! early lineup construction on DK looks like I am gonna pair Westbrook with Kanter from Thunder. Pairing them with a Denver stack. I think there is some good mid range candidates $4.5-$6K guys on the slate today to work RWB into cash fairly comfortably.

One thing I’ve learned a lot over time is to trust your gut more often than not. I didn’t last night.

• thebimonster

Shake off that PTSD from Monday night and play Taurean Prince on his birthday!

• posts06

Anyone looking at the playoff push players from 6,7,8,9 teams. Liking Drumm tonight RoLo should be out after throwing a few blows.

• IrishCarBomb9

Gordy & Gobert should eattttt

• joshisaking

To play RWB or not to play RWB? Dude is gonna be back with a vengeance tonight, but my gut also tells me to fade for more balanced cash LU with the other good plays on the slate.

Pretty sure with the punches thrown last night, RoLo will be suspended, which opens up Felicio as a value punt.

• billholler

@thebimonster said...

Shake off that PTSD from Monday night and play Taurean Prince on his birthday!

Dude was terrible Monday and his price goes up 1500 on DK? WTF?

• superjon

Don’t know the exact number, but in Lebron’s last 10 starts. He’s been in the winning line up on FD like 7 or 8 times.

Also, I know it’s against Utah, but Carmelo at 6900 is either a complete lock or a complete trap. I’ll have a small piece just in case it’s the former.

• billholler

I will just stick with the PG against DEN all in every night for the rest of the season.

• mathewsmarner

wall/hardaway jr for the win
    valentine the punt

• dmbtrip2004

@superjon said...

Don’t know the exact number, but in Lebron’s last 10 starts. He’s been in the winning line up on FD like 7 or 8 times.

Also, I know it’s against Utah, but Carmelo at 6900 is either a complete lock or a complete trap. I’ll have a small piece just in case it’s the former.

I know, Carmelo seems so cheap at that price

• superjon

all the steven adams tonight.

• KillaChap

Carmelo is priced accurately. He’s a bum on a bum team playing against a slow pace team that plays excellent defense. Plus, they’ve said they’re going to limit his minutes for the rest of the year.

• MrPerfekt7

Damn Melo is cheap.
    Any love for Lamb for the low

• winnerchickendinner

Thank goodness my new job had me too busy to make any high stakes lineups last night. My small ones tanked. Now I can play them on this juicy slate. PGs against denver, centers against NY and philly. That’s three locks in your lineups right there.

• colb24

just need one punt $3200 and I would really like my lineup… hopefully goes well… Melo is really 6800 on DK…just seems weird.

• thebimonster

@billholler said...

Dude was terrible Monday and his price goes up 1500 on DK? WTF?

You’re right, the dude was absolutely putrid on Monday…yet he STILL hit for over 4x on FD. I play FD, and I will play him tonight on his birthday, especially with just a $100 jump in his salary (again, on FD…DK, I wouldn’t touch him).

• Green_Ranger_91

@monarch said...

Is Rolo facing any discipline for last night? If not then I like him to bounce back.

I live in Chicago, and during the post game show last night, one of the Bulls insiders said that they spoke with someone from the league office, and he will most certainly be suspended for up to three games…So it’s something to monitor. If he’s out, Drummond should be the chalk. Felicio was injured last night also, so the Bulls virtually don’t have any big men on the roster.

Edit: Unless you want to play Lauvergne, who would probably see all of the minutes.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).