7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -5 ) at Orlando ( 5 ) —- T: 206
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 8 ) at Boston ( -8 ) —- T: 208.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 1 ) at Chicago ( -1 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 11 ) at Okla City ( -11 ) —- T: 218
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 7 ) at Washington ( -7 ) —- T: 214.5
    9:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -3.5 ) at Denver ( 3.5 ) —- T: 228.5
    10:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -3.5 ) at Sacramento ( 3.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    10:30 PM EST : New York ( 10.5 ) at Utah ( -10.5 ) —- T: 203.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

Admin Note

We have been working on a new RG Live Chat feature with sport specific channels :) The goal of this is to provide a fun place for users to talk strategy, sweat games, and talk DFS.

Once you join you will be added to each room listed below. You can view or leave a channel by selecting it from the menu on the left of the screen.

This is still very much a beta test so many features and channels are not created yet, but feel free to join and please let us know if you have any feedback, suggestions, or features you would like to see added.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

• thebimonster

@Green_Ranger_91 said...

I live in Chicago, and during the post game show last night, one of the Bulls insiders said that they spoke with someone from the league office, and he will most certainly be suspended for up to three games…So it’s something to monitor. If he’s out, Drummond should be the chalk. Felicio was injured last night also, so the Bulls virtually don’t have any big men on the roster.

Edit: Unless you want to play Lauvergne, who would probably see all of the minutes.

Zippy FTW tonight..

• winnerchickendinner

@Green_Ranger_91 said...

I live in Chicago, and during the post game show last night, one of the Bulls insiders said that they spoke with someone from the league office, and he will most certainly be suspended for up to three games…So it’s something to monitor. If he’s out, Drummond should be the chalk. Felicio was injured last night also, so the Bulls virtually don’t have any big men on the roster.

Jofferey lavarge?

• Green_Ranger_91

@winnerchickendinner said...

Jofferey lavarge?

Yep

• KillaChap

I think I’m locking in Jofferey. Dude is minimum and if Felicio is out, they have no one else to play there. Drummond has given up big games to opposing centers as well.

• XxHeisenbergxX

I am not really sure how the pricing warrants a price hike on him. Maybe its because they know suckers like me might select him regardless.

• monarch

@KillaChap said...

I think I’m locking in Jofferey. Dude is minimum and if Felicio is out, they have no one else to play there. Drummond has given up big games to opposing centers as well.

What about Mirotic? They can go small and just post double Drummond every single time and make Reggie or Ish try and beat them.

• monarch

Either way I’m locking in Buckets again. He should have all the usage, even more with Rolo out, and he’s a horrible matchup for the Pistons.

• XxHeisenbergxX

I just wanted to give a shout out to all you guys…I love coming here, reading, talking shit, crying, bitching and moaning as soon as the games start..but also you guys give lots of great advice on players. I wish I listened. Last night you guys called out Dinwiddle and Boogie both scored big..for the love of god I dont know how you guys called out Dinwiddle..LOL..BUT I give you guys credit for knowing how to figure all that stuff out. That is a great talent. I guess I would compare it to how my skill lies in knowing how a first time starter at the race track is going to run with never even seeing the horse break out of the starting gate just going by breeding and workouts alone.

So thumbs up to all the grinders here that know their shit. There is still a lot for me to learn and absorb as a DFS player.

• feekdogg

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

I just wanted to give a shout out to all you guys…I love coming here, reading, talking shit, crying, bitching and moaning as soon as the games start..but also you guys give lots of great advice on players. I wish I listened. Last night you guys called out Dinwiddle and Boogie both scored big..for the love of god I dont know how you guys called out Dinwiddle..LOL..BUT I give you guys credit for knowing how to figure all that stuff out. That is a great talent. I guess I would compare it to how my skill lies in knowing how a first time starter at the race track is going to run with never even seeing the horse break out of the starting gate just going by breeding and workouts alone.

So thumbs up to all the grinders here that know their shit. There is still a lot for me to learn and absorb as a DFS player.

Didn’t you say you would retire if Dinwiddie went off?

• XxHeisenbergxX

@feekdogg said...

Didn’t you say you would retire if Dinwiddie went off?

I DID!!!! Listen if you guys want to hold me to it your only going to save me a shit load of cash…guess I will have to wait for golf. LOL

I definitely deserve all the razzing…when a guy by the name of Dinwiddle beats your ass you know your a loser.

• scott1489

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

I DID!!!! Listen if you guys want to hold me to it your only going to save me a shit load of cash…guess I will have to wait for golf. LOL

Haha good times. & nah Stick around with us degenerates bro.

• ddrmachine

We get good picks here, it’s tough to sort out the best ones. I’m here mostly for the sneaky picks. I like Ish tonight, he’s been outplaying Reggie so much.

• moped_jones

@Green_Ranger_91 said...

one of the Bulls insiders said that they spoke with someone from the league office, and he will most certainly be suspended for up to three games…So it’s something to monitor.

Yeah, if you throw punches you definitely get suspended. I’ll probably go all in on whoever starts at C for the Bulls (unless it’s Lopez) and then pay up else where. Will probably have a few shares of Adams if Okafor starts for Philly.

• Tigeryank

@superjon said...

all the steven adams tonight.

Hoping for a bounce back from him !

• hangtime28

Anyone liking Willie Cauley-Stein tonight??

• thebimonster

I like Baynes as a sneaky one tonight against whoever the Bulls are throwing out there at backup C. Should get 15 Rbs in 15 minutes.

• Alecj12

Built a lineup with all mid-tier guys today.. think it will be solid for cash games

• gausman7

any love for Cody Zeller tonight? Cheap on DK, Vuc defense, could be a nice play that goes a little under the radar

• superjon

@hangtime28 said...

Anyone liking Willie Caulie-Stein tonight??

He’s a great pivot from super chalky holmes tonight

• gausman7

@thebimonster said...

I like Baynes as a sneaky one tonight against whoever the Bulls are throwing out there at backup C. Should get 15 Rbs in 15 minutes.

i actually had Baynes in an initial build and talked myself off of him. sneaky GPP play, but a total lotto ticket. Prob throw him in a $3 entry with some stars and hope he hits

• hangtime28

@superjon said...

He’s a great pivot from super chalky holmes tonight

I’m probably running both if Okafor is out again. Idk how I’d feel about Holmes if Okafor is back to split the minutes.

• scott1489

@thebimonster said...

Diggin’ deep! I like it!!

• Kyley5

Cashed double ups for 12 days straight. Now I’ve lost my butt 6 days straight. Help! I’ve mainly been playing the large single entry 5 or 25 double ups. Help me out guys? Should I switch to something else?

• MPDR1983

There should be NBA FD forum and a NBA DK forum..Anyway we can make this happen?

• Ronboogie6

If MKC sits does Lamb get most of his minutes?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).