7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -5 ) at Orlando ( 5 ) —- T: 206
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 8 ) at Boston ( -8 ) —- T: 208.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 1 ) at Chicago ( -1 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 11 ) at Okla City ( -11 ) —- T: 218
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 7 ) at Washington ( -7 ) —- T: 214.5
    9:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -3.5 ) at Denver ( 3.5 ) —- T: 228.5
    10:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -3.5 ) at Sacramento ( 3.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    10:30 PM EST : New York ( 10.5 ) at Utah ( -10.5 ) —- T: 203.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

Admin Note

We have been working on a new RG Live Chat feature with sport specific channels :) The goal of this is to provide a fun place for users to talk strategy, sweat games, and talk DFS.

Once you join you will be added to each room listed below. You can view or leave a channel by selecting it from the menu on the left of the screen.

This is still very much a beta test so many features and channels are not created yet, but feel free to join and please let us know if you have any feedback, suggestions, or features you would like to see added.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

• Timmyboi1523

Prozingis gonna lose minutes?

• MrPerfekt7

Any late night hammers tonight?

• RAWSHADTX

What’s this about Drummond? Is he not playing or something?

• dcsports21

This basically a playoff game for Det and Chi. Drummond has to be really hurt to not play, especially with Chi starting their 3rd string center

• RAWSHADTX

Y’all better come up with some facts. Too damn close to lock to be changing my entire lineup off some bullshit lol.

• MrPerfekt7

@Timmyboi1523 said...

Shit the Knicks starting to tank and throw the towel in

• lotusbomb

@hcassidy said...

King Joffrey starting, Felicio out, fire up Baynes

are you saying play baynes because you don’t think the minutes will be there for drummond or play him to be contrarian?

• marvalgames

@hcassidy said...

No considering SVG said on changes to starting L/U we shall see, about 25 minutes ago

Is it me or does svg not get criticized enough??? Season ius almost over and still can’t get a set rotation on a playoff caliber team.

• odeethedon

Got 6200 left in the UTIL spot any suggestions?

• DefinitelyMiami

@lotusbomb said...

is rondo-butler-mirotic-lauvergne too much for one lineup? lol 60-40-30-30

160 for 22,200 isn’t out of the realm of possibility right?

You project the Bulls to score like 200 real points or something?

• marvalgames

@cubbysden said...

Gary Harris or Victor Oladipo?

Oladipo for gpp. Chandler might bump Harris down a notch also.

• dcsports21

@cubbysden said...

Gary Harris or Victor Oladipo?

I like Harris. Closer spread and higher total, plus he doesn’t play with ball hog Westbrook lol

• zNaTuraL

@DefinitelyMiami said...

Lol

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

Easiest way to cash tonight…fade det/chic….low volume in points, both on b2b traveling…in addition fade RWB as he will be matched up with many…I foresee lots of complaints about mirotic, Portia, Jeffrey, butler and rondo…

• hobbes2d

@hcassidy said...

King Joffrey starting, Felicio out, fire up Baynes

I like that call and Baynes has shown upside recently too.

• damionismyname

@DefinitelyMiami said...

think he means fantasy points

• hcassidy

@lotusbomb said...

are you saying play baynes because you don’t think the minutes will be there for drummond or play him to be contrarian?

because I think he will be contrarian, Drummond did bang knee yesterday and has whatever but I think he plays( he was sat the last 3 minutes yesterday). its me hedging as I played Baynes yesterday and wanting that 35-40 point upside.

• hobbes2d

@Cooper08 said...

Easiest way to cash tonight…fade det/chic….low volume in points, both on b2b traveling…in addition fade RWB as he will be matched up with many…I foresee lots of complaints about mirotic, Portia, Jeffrey, butler and rondo…

Indeed. Chicago went to OT too.

• thetitanlb

@hcassidy said...

No considering SVG said on changes to starting L/U we shall see, about 25 minutes ago

Huh

• zNaTuraL

Not feeling too confident tonight..

• dcsports21

@Timmyboi1523 said...

No offense but if you’re actually considering playing him tonight you need to refine your research

• odeethedon

@odeethedon said...

Got 6200 left in the UTIL spot any suggestions?

Anybody?

• hcassidy

@thetitanlb said...

Huh

SVG is quoted that he may shake it up, plain and simple

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).