7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -5 ) at Orlando ( 5 ) —- T: 206
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 8 ) at Boston ( -8 ) —- T: 208.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 1 ) at Chicago ( -1 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 11 ) at Okla City ( -11 ) —- T: 218
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 7 ) at Washington ( -7 ) —- T: 214.5
    9:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -3.5 ) at Denver ( 3.5 ) —- T: 228.5
    10:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -3.5 ) at Sacramento ( 3.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    10:30 PM EST : New York ( 10.5 ) at Utah ( -10.5 ) —- T: 203.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

Admin Note

We have been working on a new RG Live Chat feature with sport specific channels :) The goal of this is to provide a fun place for users to talk strategy, sweat games, and talk DFS.

Once you join you will be added to each room listed below. You can view or leave a channel by selecting it from the menu on the left of the screen.

This is still very much a beta test so many features and channels are not created yet, but feel free to join and please let us know if you have any feedback, suggestions, or features you would like to see added.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

• Bsavoy08

Fade butler for Paul George

• marvalgames

@dcsports21 said...

No offense but if you’re actually considering playing him tonight you need to refine your research

Explain. Have him 3 of 4 dk. 6100. 16 pts 7 reb 2 blk 2 ast. 30 minutes

• lotusbomb

@DefinitelyMiami said...

You project the Bulls to score like 200 real points or something?

I took 10 away from rondo considering last night he scored above his average.

jimmy just needs an all around game again. and mirotic just needs to be a little efficient and lauvergne also. not counting on them all to score crazy but for them to make up some value from rebounds and steals. lopez is out so someone is gonna be rebounding for them right?

take 10 away from jimmy too and I’d still be ok with those four guys giving me 150

• dunbarnation

I think ish smith will start tonight. That’s the only starting lineup change that svg could do that would make sense since he already added Harris to the starting lineup recently and he played well.

• SlackerAtDFS

@odeethedon said...

Anybody?

Middleton, WCS, Jae Crowder

• Yeoman

@Cooper08 said...

Easiest way to cash tonight…fade det/chic….low volume in points, both on b2b traveling…in addition fade RWB as he will be matched up with many…I foresee lots of complaints about mirotic, Portia, Jeffrey, butler and rondo…

Butler played 44 minutes last night, Rondo and Zipser 40+. Valentine 35. I want no part of that.

• DefinitelyMiami

@damionismyname said...

think he means fantasy points

yeah but hard for the 4 to combine for 160 FP when the Bulls will only score ~100 rp

• RAWSHADTX

@odeethedon said...

Anybody?

Holmes, Tobias Harris, Middleton or Porter.

• zNaTuraL

decent overlay on FD $7 gpp

• ItzJamesFTW

@odeethedon said...

Anybody?

Middleton

• krism53

Frank the tank or ersan on DK?

• mbunner23

@marvalgames said...

Explain. Have him 3 of 4 dk. 6100. 16 pts 7 reb 2 blk 2 ast. 30 minutes

Utah Jazz. Rudy Gobert.

• MrPerfekt7

All hell Detroit talking bout LU changes

• Yeoman

@lotusbomb said...

lopez is out so someone is gonna be rebounding for them right?

Not necessarily. Drummond and Baynes might just play catch with themselves on the backboard until it goes in.

• Bay101

Wtf. Detroit. What changes?

• odeethedon

@ItzJamesFTW said...

Middleton

Already got him locked in anyone else?

• LaranzoW

@dcsports21 said...

No offense but if you’re actually considering playing him tonight you need to refine your research

Why?? Porzingis had 28pts 8 rbs last time they played if he get close to that with his low ownership at 6200 is a steal

• Yeoman

@7klub06 said...

All hell Detroit talking bout LU changes

Ish for Jennings? That’s overdue.

Leuer for Morris? Morris played big minutes last night and he didn’t play well.

• BigPod

Punting Ish hoping he starts

• dunbarnation

@LaranzoW said...

Why?? Porzingis had 28pts 8 rbs last time they played if he get close to that with his low ownership at 6200 is a steal

I think he is pointing to the fact that he may be one of the players with limited minutes.

• terrypercs

went with Ish, mirotic and Baynes in one of my lineups lmao fuck me.

• Yeoman

@odeethedon said...

Already got him locked in anyone else?

Porter.

• monarch

Went and put Ish in all the LU’s…paired him with Kyrie quite a bit

• Damodei12

Pros are all in on Terrence Ross tonight. Why

• tarheelsrule44

Tonight is the night Terrence Jones finally gets some burn and gets 30fpts. Hope you played him.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).