7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -5 ) at Orlando ( 5 ) —- T: 206
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 8 ) at Boston ( -8 ) —- T: 208.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 1 ) at Chicago ( -1 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 11 ) at Okla City ( -11 ) —- T: 218
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 7 ) at Washington ( -7 ) —- T: 214.5
    9:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -3.5 ) at Denver ( 3.5 ) —- T: 228.5
    10:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -3.5 ) at Sacramento ( 3.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    10:30 PM EST : New York ( 10.5 ) at Utah ( -10.5 ) —- T: 203.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

Admin Note

We have been working on a new RG Live Chat feature with sport specific channels :) The goal of this is to provide a fun place for users to talk strategy, sweat games, and talk DFS.

Once you join you will be added to each room listed below. You can view or leave a channel by selecting it from the menu on the left of the screen.

This is still very much a beta test so many features and channels are not created yet, but feel free to join and please let us know if you have any feedback, suggestions, or features you would like to see added.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

• thebimonster

@Ronboogie6 said...

If MKC sits does Lamb get most of his minutes?

Last I heard he was probable, but they would probably be split between him and Bellineli.

• hangtime28

Maybe run multiple, similar lineups in a bunch of lower entry fee double ups? Just keeping the same core and swapping out players you’re less confident in.

• feekdogg

@Ronboogie6 said...

If MKC sits does Lamb get most of his minutes?

He’s probable. I highly doubt he sits.

• frugal

Since Melo (and probably Rose) minutes will be cut, who benefits most?

• Kyley5

Small entry double ups? Or large entry double ups. I can’t seem to ever decide.

• IronMonkey415

Carmelo Anthony minutes are going to be reduce starting today.

BOO!!!!!!

• hangtime28

@hangtime28 said...

Maybe run multiple, similar lineups in a bunch of lower entry fee double ups? Just keeping the same core and swapping out players you’re less confident in.

Oops I meant to quote Kyley5

• KillaChap

@frugal said...

Since Melo (and probably Rose) minutes will be cut, who benefits most?

Baker?

• frugal

WAS vs ATL? Wall & Beal should eat vs Schroder & Hardway right? Need to run some numbers.

• Theguy49503

Any Malcolm Brogdon love since the Kings suck so bad?

• monarch

@frugal said...

WAS vs ATL? Wall & Beal should eat vs Schroder & Hardway right? Need to run some numbers.

Wall is having some knee issues and Thabo can slide over to Beal which could allow Otto to have one of his monthly 44 point games out of nowhere.

• KillaChap

I just can’t get past the Westbrook matchup against an underrated Philly team with no one to guard the rim to consider any other high priced PG’s. It could easily turn into a blowout but it could also me competitive for some of the game. Even if it’s a blowout, Westbrook can probably hit value in 3 quarters especially after coming off a bad outing.

• Ryan61290

How many Bulls is too many Bulls tonight for a cash lineup?

• frugal

Looking at OKC vs Philly. Interesting dynamic there. If Okafor is out, Holmes will be chalk with all the minutes he can handle. However if Okafor is in, Adams should destroy him rebounds. Holmes ownership should be down but he actually gets the softer matchup in Kanter and should still see ~24 minutes.

• moped_jones

Wow, there are some really cheap Knicks on DK that put up good numbers against Utah last time out. Not going full exposure, that would be suicide, but I will definitely have one LU with Anthony and Porzingis just in case.

First DK LU: Rondo, Butler, Anthony, Porzingis, Vucevic

I’ll probably do 5 on FD and 5 on DK. It’s too weird this time of the season to do cash games (IMHO). Going for broke until baseball.

• KillaChap

@moped_jones said...

Wow, there are some really cheap Knicks on DK that put up good numbers against Utah last time out. Not going full exposure, that would be suicide, but I will definitely have one LU with Anthony and Porzingis just in case.

I’ll probably do 5 on FD and 5 on DK. It’s too weird this time of the season to do cash games (IMHO). Going for broke until baseball.

OK but Carmelo’s minutes are going to be restricted from here on out. I see no reason to play him until we see exactly what that means.

• winnerchickendinner

Gonna be so many good lineups today it’ll probably be best to play single enttry and 3 entry max gpps. Especially the larger ones like the 20 dollar. Gonna be a lot of high scores and your gonna want to hedge that.

• fourseasons

@moped_jones said...

Wasn’t there an announcement about Anthony’s minutes being reduced to 25?

• frugal

@moped_jones said...

Just a heads up. NYC is throwing in the towel and is planning to start limiting Carmelo’s minutes. I imagine the same would go for Rose very soon. If you want to play Knicks, the plays will probably be the young value guys who’s minutes are about to shoot up.

• moped_jones

@KillaChap said...

I just can’t get past the Westbrook matchup against an underrated Philly team with no one to guard the rim to consider any other high priced PG’s. It could easily turn into a blowout but it could also me competitive for some of the game. Even if it’s a blowout, Westbrook can probably hit value in 3 quarters especially after coming off a bad outing.

Philly has been surprisingly competitive this year. I’m hoping they can get to 30 wins so they can triple their win total from last year (with no Simmons and only had Embiid for about 1/3rd of the season). If they are healthy this team will make the playoffs next year. I don’t think they were expecting Holmes and Saric to be this good + McConnell is turning into a solid PG (like a game managing QB in football). And I didn’t even mention Covington. Good scorer + solid defender.

I think they keep it somewhat close tonight in OKC.

• moped_jones

@KillaChap said...

OK but Carmelo’s minutes are going to be restricted from here on out. I see no reason to play him until we see exactly what that means.

I’m only doing it for 1 DK lineup.

• fourseasons

@KillaChap said...

According to Anthony’s quote on Rotowire, not only are his minutes going to be reduced, but all starters will face a reduction. If that’s true, no Knicks will be optimal plays.

• finsup613

kudos 2 da boys! just got back from a 8 month DFS hiatus, cashed in every contest since return. thanks 2 the chat 4 advice!

• xEnvayNe

I am feeling Rodney Hood at 3900 on FD

• KillaChap

@fourseasons said...

According to Anthony’s quote on Rotowire, not only are his minutes going to be reduced, but all starters will face a reduction. If that’s true, no Knicks will be optimal plays.

This is why I have Baker on the radar as a punt. Another lottery/dart throw but might work out if Rose is really reduced.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).