7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -5 ) at Orlando ( 5 ) —- T: 206
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 8 ) at Boston ( -8 ) —- T: 208.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 1 ) at Chicago ( -1 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 11 ) at Okla City ( -11 ) —- T: 218
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 7 ) at Washington ( -7 ) —- T: 214.5
    9:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -3.5 ) at Denver ( 3.5 ) —- T: 228.5
    10:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -3.5 ) at Sacramento ( 3.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    10:30 PM EST : New York ( 10.5 ) at Utah ( -10.5 ) —- T: 203.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

Admin Note

We have been working on a new RG Live Chat feature with sport specific channels :) The goal of this is to provide a fun place for users to talk strategy, sweat games, and talk DFS.

Once you join you will be added to each room listed below. You can view or leave a channel by selecting it from the menu on the left of the screen.

This is still very much a beta test so many features and channels are not created yet, but feel free to join and please let us know if you have any feedback, suggestions, or features you would like to see added.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

• nickelos85

@KillaChap said...

This is why I have Baker on the radar as a punt. Another lottery/dart throw but might work out if Rose is really reduced.

I like justin holiday.

• fourseasons

@Green_Ranger_91 said...

Edit: Unless you want to play Lauvergne, who would probably see all of the minutes.

Thanks for the reminder.

• frugal

@moped_jones said...

Philly has been surprisingly competitive this year. I’m hoping they can get to 30 wins so they can triple their win total from last year (with no Simmons and only had Embiid for about 1/3rd of the season). If they are healthy this team will make the playoffs next year. I don’t think they were expecting Holmes and Saric to be this good + McConnell is turning into a solid PG (like a game managing QB in football). And I didn’t even mention Covington. Good scorer + solid defender.

I think they keep it somewhat close tonight in OKC.

I think Philly is still another year away from making the playoffs.

Concerning the big spread, it makes sense to me. I feel we’re going to see angry Westbrook tonight after his last poor performance and he’ll get a triple double by the third quarter as Philly just doesn’t have any guard who can check him on the perimeter (well, maybe Anderson but then they give up some offense) and no decent rim protection. Plus, Philly’s offense primarily comes the forward positions and OKC is pretty good defending forwards.

• frugal

@KillaChap said...

This is why I have Baker on the radar as a punt. Another lottery/dart throw but might work out if Rose is really reduced.

Knicks have a pick this year? If so, their main incentive right now should be to lose to improve their lottery position. Only Knicks I’d even consider tonight are the young value plays who would be 100% blowout safe, and even then tonight might not be the ideal night to play them due to the matchup though I’m sure their price will immediately jump on DK but they’ll be solid value plays on Yahoo the rest of the season.

• moped_jones

@KillaChap said...

Baker?

I think I may get to use Chasson Randle finally. He’s a local kid (Quad Cities). I haven’t been this happy since I got to use David Johnson for the first time.

• SlackerAtDFS

@superjon said...

He’s a great pivot from super chalky holmes tonight

I hope Holmes is super chalky tonight, that’s an easy fade for me against Adam’s defense……big difference between him and Vuc D’ing you up.

• moped_jones

@frugal said...

I think Philly is still another year away from making the playoffs.

We’ll see. Like I said, they nearly tripled their win total from last year without their two best players. They really have something in Saric and Holmes. This team is going to be deep, talented, and young.

Also, let’s not forget, they are in the East.

• fourseasons

@frugal said...

Knicks have a pick this year? If so, their main incentive right now should be to lose to improve their lottery position. Only Knicks I’d even consider tonight are the young value plays who would be 100% blowout safe, and even then tonight might not be the ideal night to play them due to the matchup though I’m sure their price will immediately jump on DK but they’ll be solid value plays on Yahoo the rest of the season.

Justin Holiday seems to be getting some love and Lance Thomas has already shown he has chops. UTA has shown vulnerability against PF with Favors having a down year.

• MrPerfekt7

@Ronboogie6 said...

If MKC sits does Lamb get most of his minutes?

I say Lamb and Marco split it

• CJtheGrump

@billholler said...

Dude was terrible Monday and his price goes up 1500 on DK? WTF?

If I don’t play Prince, that ridiculous price jump is why.

• moped_jones

Rondo keeps finding his way into all my lineups. That makes me uncomfortable.

• billholler

Courtney Lee will score 40 tonight at 2% ownership.

• KillaChap

@CJtheGrump said...

If I don’t play Prince, that ridiculous price jump is why.

On FD he’s still only $3900 and it’s not like he’s a different player today. I might try one more time to strike while everyone else who was burned will jump off.

• SlackerAtDFS

Any one else feeling Georgios Papagiannis ? Near min kid with some decent upside…..Mil is horrible against bigs and with Sac in full tank mode I see the younger guys getting their full run. Only a matter of time before Koufos and Tolliver are out of the rotation leaving WCS, Skal, and Papagiannis to run the 4 and 5………….WCS priced up a little on DK, same with Skal……but Papa only sitting at 3.4k

• moped_jones

@nickelos85 said...

I like justin holiday.

Good call. Super cheap on both DK and FD. Been getting at least 20+ minutes the last 3 games. Can easily get 7x, maybe even 10x.

• fourseasons

@xEnvayNe said...

I am feeling Rodney Hood at 3900 on FD

Hood has much upside if he is fully healthy. How many minutes did he play last game? 15 minutes, 10 shot attempts (not bashful), 11 pts, 14 fpts. Just remember that he is fg dependent.

• scott1489

@xEnvayNe said...

I am feeling Rodney Hood at 3900 on FD

I keep going back to him too. But man is he a headache..

• hcassidy

@frugal said...

Looking at OKC vs Philly. Interesting dynamic there. If Okafor is out, Holmes will be chalk with all the minutes he can handle. However if Okafor is in, Adams should destroy him rebounds. Holmes ownership should be down but he actually gets the softer matchup in Kanter and should still see ~24 minutes.

I read somewhere yesterday that even if Okafor is a go, Holmes may still draw the start. Believe the coach was quoted as saying, it depends on the matchup as to which C will draw the start. So that is something to monitor for the day.

• xEnvayNe

@fourseasons said...

Hood has much upside if he is fully healthy. How many minutes did he play last game? 15 minutes, 10 shot attempts (not bashful), 11 pts, 14 fpts. Just remember that he is fg dependent.

Also had 5 fouls so that hampered his minutes a little bit.

• dbreak

Real quick question .. if anyone is familiar with the LineStar App and the DK quick build App. Why such the difference in score predictions when I put the same lineup in each app. I’ve been trying to figure it out , also see which one is most accurate .. but I thought I would ping it off you guys. Tks in advance

• fourseasons

Shame about Whiteside getting injured last night. He was having a monster game and showing alot of energy.

• xEnvayNe

@scott1489 said...

I keep going back to him too. But man is he a headache..

Never like putting him in my LU but that price and the matchup I feel like I have too.

• xEnvayNe

How do y’all fell about ABC tonight? Hasn’t blown up in a while, price has come down, and it’s Sacramento.

• KillaChap

@dbreak said...

Real quick question .. if anyone is familiar with the LineStar App and the DK quick build App. Why such the difference in score predictions when I put the same lineup in each app. I’ve been trying to figure it out , also see which one is most accurate .. but I thought I would ping it off you guys. Tks in advance

I used it, paid for it actually. Never won a nickel off of its projections.

• fourseasons

@xEnvayNe said...

Also had 5 fouls so that hampered his minutes a little bit.

Probably didn’t have his legs under him. Maybe with a couple of shootarounds he will be gunning heavy tonight. The game may become a blowout so it’s possible he gets a longer run in garbage time. He’s $4300 on DK and I had him already rostered in a single test LU.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).