7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -5 ) at Orlando ( 5 ) —- T: 206
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 8 ) at Boston ( -8 ) —- T: 208.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 1 ) at Chicago ( -1 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 11 ) at Okla City ( -11 ) —- T: 218
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 7 ) at Washington ( -7 ) —- T: 214.5
    9:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -3.5 ) at Denver ( 3.5 ) —- T: 228.5
    10:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -3.5 ) at Sacramento ( 3.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    10:30 PM EST : New York ( 10.5 ) at Utah ( -10.5 ) —- T: 203.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

Admin Note

We have been working on a new RG Live Chat feature with sport specific channels :) The goal of this is to provide a fun place for users to talk strategy, sweat games, and talk DFS.

Once you join you will be added to each room listed below. You can view or leave a channel by selecting it from the menu on the left of the screen.

This is still very much a beta test so many features and channels are not created yet, but feel free to join and please let us know if you have any feedback, suggestions, or features you would like to see added.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@SlackerAtDFS said...

Any one else feeling Georgios Papagiannis ? Near min kid with some decent upside…..Mil is horrible against bigs and with Sac in full tank mode I see the younger guys getting their full run. Only a matter of time before Koufos and Tolliver are out of the rotation leaving WCS, Skal, and Papagiannis to run the 4 and 5………….WCS priced up a little on DK, same with Skal……but Papa only sitting at 3.4k

I think GP is worth a play. I can’t imagine either he, Skal, or WCS don’t have a big game, Maybe a couple of them. Leaning towards just paying for WCS as his minutes are most secure. GP makes a lot of sense if if you’re using RWB especially.

• AtomicCity42

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

I just wanted to give a shout out to all you guys…I love coming here, reading, talking shit, crying, bitching and moaning as soon as the games start..but also you guys give lots of great advice on players. I wish I listened. Last night you guys called out Dinwiddle and Boogie both scored big..for the love of god I dont know how you guys called out Dinwiddle..LOL..BUT I give you guys credit for knowing how to figure all that stuff out. That is a great talent. I guess I would compare it to how my skill lies in knowing how a first time starter at the race track is going to run with never even seeing the horse break out of the starting gate just going by breeding and workouts alone.

So thumbs up to all the grinders here that know their shit. There is still a lot for me to learn and absorb as a DFS player.

I 2nd this

• mikey_s__

is it crazy to play both Barton and Gary Harris in the same lineup?

• Pandamonious

@mikey_s__ said...

It worked last game.

• ddrmachine

@mikey_s__ said...

Not crazy at all, plus Barton comes off the bench.

• Pandamonious

@mikey_s__ said...

Obviously Gallo needs to be out. Should add that, but i’m sure you already knew. Would also help if Chandler was out.

• MrPerfekt7

@billholler said...

Courtney Lee will score 40 tonight at 2% ownership.

Man that’s hard to see happen been stinking it up some since after Detroit

• Beavsftw

Is Richaun Holmes a better defender than Okafor? Just trying to figure out if those C vs philly stats are skewed a bit.

• wygd17

Haven’t been on here in a while, but trying to decide between Fournier and Stauskas or Harris and Holiday. Any insight?

• superjon

My 3 stars and scrubs line ups

Rwb, lebron

Rwb, kyrie

Lebron, kyrie

• Pandamonious

@Beavsftw said...

Is Richaun Holmes a better defender than Okafor? Just trying to figure out if those C vs philly stats are skewed a bit.

Yes, he’s much better.

• frugal

@moped_jones said...

We’ll see. Like I said, they nearly tripled their win total from last year without their two best players. They really have something in Saric and Holmes. This team is going to be deep, talented, and young.

Also, let’s not forget, they are in the East.

Well Simmons is still really an unknown. Even the best rookies typically take more than a than a year to adjust and he’ll be coming off an injury. Embiid has talent, but he seems fragile as well. While the east is historically a bit soft, do you expect next years 76er’s to be better than the Pistons, Hornets, Heat, and Bucks? I think next season they’ll be closer to .500, but it will take at least 1 more year to make the playoffs.

• nickelos85

@moped_jones said...

Good call. Super cheap on both DK and FD. Been getting at least 20+ minutes the last 3 games. Can easily get 7x, maybe even 10x.

With Melo getting his minutes cut, chance for holiday to put up some numbers. Blowout or not, i like him.

• frugal

@Beavsftw said...

Better defender and rebounder. Though how much better I don’t know as his sample size is fairly small with some huge games which may be statistical outliers.

• frugal

@nickelos85 said...

With Melo getting his minutes cut, chance for holiday to put up some numbers. Blowout or not, i like him.

Man, I’m just worried about the Knicks getting absolutely destroyed, like being held to under 70 points. I think I’m going to avoid that game tonight.

• moped_jones

@mikey_s__ said...

I did that their last game and it turned out really well. They are great plays IF Chandler and Gallinari are out.

Should be a fun game to watch.

(just read that Gallinari is doubtful and Chandler is questionable)

• tmarohl

@superjon said...

Don’t know the exact number, but in Lebron’s last 10 starts. He’s been in the winning line up on FD like 7 or 8 times.

Also, I know it’s against Utah, but Carmelo at 6900 is either a complete lock or a complete trap. I’ll have a small piece just in case it’s the former.

Trap – Melo’s minutes reduced for rest of season.

• moped_jones

@frugal said...

While the east is historically a bit soft, do you expect next years 76er’s to be better than the Pistons, Hornets, Heat, and Bucks?

Yes,I think if you add two potential all stars to your roster that bumps you ahead of the Pistons and Hornets. I have no idea how the Heat are winning. They’ve lost James, Wade, Bosh. I guess Spolstra can coach. I like the Bucks. I think Philly has as good a shot as any of the middling teams to snag that 8th spot next year (IF they are healthy).

And yes, Simmons is an unknown, but he’s probably the most “can’t miss prospect” since Lebron James. We’ll see how it goes. It really doesn’t matter, Philly will be a playoff team very soon. As a Cubs fan that recently got into the NBA, I am enjoying the Sixers rebuild. I would love to see the Bulls do the same. Trade em all. Get some picks. If you are going to lose…..lose young.

• tmarohl

@SlackerAtDFS said...

Any one else feeling Georgios Papagiannis ? Near min kid with some decent upside…..Mil is horrible against bigs and with Sac in full tank mode I see the younger guys getting their full run. Only a matter of time before Koufos and Tolliver are out of the rotation leaving WCS, Skal, and Papagiannis to run the 4 and 5………….WCS priced up a little on DK, same with Skal……but Papa only sitting at 3.4k

Yes – I am also feeling Steven Adams against the Sixers – Has anyone seen what opposing centers have been doing to them lately?

• moped_jones

@wygd17 said...

Haven’t been on here in a while, but trying to decide between Fournier and Stauskas or Harris and Holiday. Any insight?

I’d go Harris and Holiday. Harris is an automatic 30 FPs and Holiday’s minutes have been up over the past couple games and that trend should continue.

Fournier and Stauskas almost always suck when I pick them so I am biased.

• mikey_s__

thanks everyone for the feedback! if Den keeps the game within reach, which the spread is -3.5 cle, I think Barton and Harris could be staples at the SG position, especially if you’re taking a balanced approach

• feekdogg

@tmarohl said...

Yes – I am also feeling Steven Adams against the Sixers – Has anyone seen what opposing centers have been doing to them lately?

I have 100% exposure to him, mainly because I only play one lineup.

Disclaimer: I suck.

• BBWC_10

@tmarohl said...

Trap – Melo’s minutes reduced for rest of season.

The only reason to touch anyone in the Knicks game is if you want low ownership or a punt. Utah is a great defending team. They may be the only team that has an influence on player pricing. With the Jazz favored by 11 points vegas is predicting blowout. If it is a blowout that will mean fewer minutes for the Hill, Hayward, Gobert. Kinda like the Laker game last night where the only guys to crush value were the Clipper 2nd team like Rivers.

• billholler

Changed my mind, Kuzminskas with a random 30 “can you even call it a 30 burger” burger.

• moped_jones

@mikey_s__ said...

thanks everyone for the feedback! if Den keeps the game within reach, which the spread is -3.5 cle, I think Barton and Harris could be staples at the SG position, especially if you’re taking a balanced approach

I should try a balanced lineup. Just before I stopped playing cash games (b/c NBA is “weird” now b/c it’s time for teams to see what they have), my cash lineups were usually better than my GPP.

Thinking Hill, Barton, Harris and going from there.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).