• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 7 ) at Orlando ( -7 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( -11 ) at New York ( 11 ) —- T: 216
    7:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 2.5 ) at Toronto ( -2.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 6 ) at Houston ( -6 ) —- T: 221
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superjon

Fantasy Labs match ups page has Siakam matched up against RWB. Is that right?

• whothis

Josh Jackson enough said… new day

So Dlo going going back LA, chalk city, gotta ride the train, perfect time for dinwoodie.

He was pretty fired up after last game, saying “I run this shit!” Or something to that effect.

RHJ get some love from coach after that great 2nd half/OT? Safer pick J. Allen? Bigs vs LA

• monarch

@superjon said...

Yes

• Kmasonbx

@superjon said...

He defended him on Wednesday.

• monarch

Looking at Blue Arrows game logs…when was the last time the Nuggets had a B2B? Seems like they have a scheduling advantage.

• monarch

Not gonna declare locks but CP3, Siakam, FVV and Delon are priced well for their roles tonight.

• Amw123

I am from new jersey but grew up a Lakers fan, but have adopted the Nets as my favorite local team. That said I watch those two teams the most. One thing I can not stress enough is how much dlo and his teammates genuinely love each other and have fun playing with each other. Obviously, I do not need to say how horrible the lakers are, but I think BKN lets dlo go off tonight, because they know how much it means to him. It is a plus matchup to begin with, but I honestly have a hard time seeing him with less than 50 dkp. I’m sure I’m not alone, but I have no interest in fading.

• Ace15

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

Mudiay knox derrick jones is where i start today. Capela is also very high up there

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Delon Wright, Tyler Dorsey, and Jonas Valanciunas stand out at first glance. Conley is doubtful.

• scott1489

At first glance today, seems to me that there will be a lot of competitive games unlike last night. Gonna be a really high-scoring night. The heat play at a slow ass pace but they are fighting for that playoff spot so I think ABC goes off and he’s well rested. Also the spurs rocket game. Derozan has been snapping and it continues tonight. Just need to decide on harden or ABC as the stud of the night

• FunchessOfFun

DLo, Wright, Harden, Lakers value, and my dart throw of the night NeckTat all stand out to me today

• caleb21scott

@FunchessOfFun said...

DLo, Wright, Harden, Lakers value, and my dart throw of the night NeckTat all stand out to me today

Thought I was the only one on neck tat. If bam is out neck tat is a lock

• zpa1989

who’s the PG technically for the clips? SGA or Pat Bev? whoever the PG is, is in a great spot today

• jayzee666

Snowflakes and Carnage forecast for:
    SGA
    Harden
    DLO
    Harrell
    Hezonja
    Middleton

Others that should call in sick:
    Wade
    Osman
    Lac/Clv game participants.

You have been warned.

• scott1489

Cavs/LAC gonna be chalky? So easy to stack that game up. Vegas just released the game total at 228. If there’s positive line movement through the day I’m stacking it all the way up with a sprinkle of either harden, Russ, ABC

• Shaudy_lo

I like Gary Harris on fanduel at that price and his production as of late .

• monarch

@scott1489 said...

Cavs/LAC gonna be chalky? So easy to stack that game up. Vegas just released the game total at 228. If there’s positive line movement through the day I’m stacking it all the way up with a sprinkle of either harden, Russ, ABC

On DK? Cavs are a pace downgrade and Sexton is priced way up. Clippers play like ten dudes. I do like the Cedi though

• Njsum1

DK tightened up their pricing 👍

• feekdogg

@Shaudy_lo said...

I like Gary Harris on fanduel at that price and his production as of late .

Minutes have been there, but it’s a back-to-back against a putrid team. My concern is that they might not give him full run tonight.

• Njsum1

I’ve been on the DRuss train for 3 straight games now, I think I he was even the focal point of a poem or 2. And this spot is prime. PRIME

Yet the non analytical part of me is feeling this could be a trap. His price is up over 1k on DK. Maybe it’s a situation where he tries too hard to stick it to LA. Don’t know…I won’t be fading yet I don’t think I’ll be tripling the field like the last few times. Maybe I will, just thinking out loud. Might just take a field size share and move on. 🤷‍♂️

• JSteele

So do we play Bam/Whiteside tonight?

• monarch

Probably have to have a lot of D Loading. His shot volume is insane and they are favored by just one. For the first time it appears like Atkinson is committed to letting him cut it loose

• zpa1989

that deangelo russell revenge game narrative is real!

could also see DDR as a gpp pivot off him

• scott1489

@monarch said...

On DK? Cavs are a pace downgrade and Sexton is priced way up. Clippers play like ten dudes. I do like the Cedi though

I’m on fanduel. Won’t play on DK because their pricing is trash. And DK cheats. Don’t trust them. And good point on the clippers rotations. Just like that total a lot

• Njsum1

@JSteele said...

So do we play Bam/Whiteside tonight?

Haha…sorry…obviously just kidding…I thought it was hysterical and thought I’d share with the world 😁

Ok here we go…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler