• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 7 ) at Orlando ( -7 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( -11 ) at New York ( 11 ) —- T: 216
    7:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 2.5 ) at Toronto ( -2.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 6 ) at Houston ( -6 ) —- T: 221
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• jess701

@miamimike said...

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/70545815

I am in!!

• frugal

@Njsum1 said...

Official Injury Report 😉😁

I mean, it’s about as official as it gets. The NBA of course is way more fluid than most other pro sports, just seemed odd his status was doubtful and then a tweet dropped literally a second later.

https://ak-static.cms.nba.com/referee/injury/Injury-Report_2019-03-22_05PM.pdf

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Lou breakout game? Yay or nay?

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

@keephustlincuz said...

Not sure what happened with rabb. He must have took a big shit in someones cornflakes. Seems like memphis are focused on getting parsons going before the end of the season.

He hasn’t exactly been good in his minutes… but he’s gone through ups and downs before, and I’m going to try to hop on before he blows up (if he ever does). That being said, it could ultimately cost me money chasing nothing.

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Yay.

• frugal

If it’s a blowout (like ti should be without Conley), certainly they’ll give Rabb all the run over JVal right?

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

@frugal said...

If it’s a blowout (like ti should be without Conley), certainly they’ll give Rabb all the run over JVal right?

I effin hope so.

• draggin49

@Pandamonious said...

I keep finding myself with multiple clippers which is usually a death sentence .
    The ONLY play I feel good about is Dlo vs lakers .

• zline34

How many lineups is Memphis chalk going to kill? 50%?

• frugal

Man, if Giannis were to sit at the last second I’m going to be fucked…

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

Other crazy FD punt today— MCW. Couldn’t be a worse player, but gets his stats. He’s gonna have some blowout goodness one of these days, and PG is pretty meh today. if you need a pure punt, that’s my guy today.

• damionismyname

Curry and Livingston out tomorrow. 3k Cook chalk 100%!

• keephustlincuz

@frugal said...

He is really tempting. He will not carry much ownership compared to the other memphis “value”.

• frugal

Fizdale said Ntilikina will play “significant minutes”. What position do they run him at, PG or more of a wing?

• Njsum1

@Benf15harp said...

5.5x

.5 point reduction for double GIFing LOL

That’s was the point and the beauty of the post. I should get +.5 for degree of difficulty.

• Benf15harp

@draggin49 said...

I keep finding myself with multiple clippers which is usually a death sentence .
    The ONLY play I feel good about is Dlo vs lakers .

💯

• frugal

@keephustlincuz said...

He is really tempting. He will not carry much ownership compared to the other memphis “value”.

Yeah, I’m probably just going to look elsewhere and how MEM fails to score 80. On paper JVal looks like a monster play but I can’t see them running him hard in a huge blowout.

• monarch

Low ownership on Joker?

• Njsum1

@frugal said...

I mean, it’s about as official as it gets. The NBA of course is way more fluid than most other pro sports, just seemed odd his status was doubtful and then a tweet dropped literally a second later.

https://ak-static.cms.nba.com/referee/injury/Injury-Report_2019-03-22_05PM.pdf

I know there’s an official report, just poking fun at how it’s really not official

• draggin49

So which Knicks are gonna Bill Cosby lineups ????

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

@frugal said...

Man, if Giannis were to sit at the last second I’m going to be fucked…

Me too, and their spread and total have dropped a decent amount.

• FunchessOfFun

@Benf15harp said...

💯

In b4 25 burger

• monarch

Panda…you are right. Based on the numbers it is Chandler Parsons who is the better FPPM play of the cheap Grizzlies. And he has a little hometown narrative as well.

• hithisisnom

Haven’t heard much about him today but Mitchell Robinson could be a fantastic tournament play — once again Denver plays big and he has insane upside. Not unlike Thomas Bryant last night.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler