• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 7 ) at Orlando ( -7 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( -11 ) at New York ( 11 ) —- T: 216
    7:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 2.5 ) at Toronto ( -2.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 6 ) at Houston ( -6 ) —- T: 221
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Benf15harp

@Njsum1 said...

That’s was the point and the beauty of the post. I should get +.5 for degree of difficulty.

I was going to have the post reviewed at the replay center in Secaucus, NJ …..but now you’re telling me how to do my job?!! ………….. LOL

• zpa1989

3 way timeshare at C tonight for the cavs? TT, zizic, and nance? i like the matchup, not sure who to use…

• mbunner23

@monarch said...

Panda…you are right. Based on the numbers it is Chandler Parsons who is the better FPPM play of the cheap Grizzlies. And he has a little hometown narrative as well.

You saw how the hometown narrative worked out last night.

• SkateFiend

Apparently Conley isn’t officially out? Going through pre game evaluations?

• RiskyBiscuits

Would Torrey Craig get blowout run?

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

@RiskyBiscuits said...

I’m not sure— he’s played really well in two competitive games, and they want him to get some minutes… but he might have jumped the blowout run minutes in doing so.

• Njsum1

@Benf15harp said...

I was going to have the post reviewed at the replay center in Secaucus, NJ …..but now you’re telling me how to do my job?!! ………….. LOL

Lmao

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

But I think he should be relatively safe today.

• Fhukle

@RiskyBiscuits said...

I’m thinking so. I’m debating between him and Parsons at the moment, since they are the same price on DK.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Conley is out (again).

• RiskyBiscuits

@captainwacky said...

I’m not sure— he’s played really well in two competitive games, and they want him to get some minutes… but he might have jumped the blowout run minutes in doing so.

Right. That was my worry. But if they are trying to get him minutes, if could just be an added bonus on top of him doing well with what he has been given the past 2. He is right next to Dorsey and J. Holiday. Also, different note, but how do you feel about Barton tonight? I fell on him as a last piece, and he only played 19 minutes last night, feels possibly sneaky.

• zpa1989

justin holiday, craig, or dorsey on FD for a punt at SG?

• draggin49

Ugh am I really considering nance? Is he usable , Tristan seems to be on a low mins restriction since he is off a long injury stretch

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

I’ve got some shares of Barton as well. The only person who might be worse than Barton at defense for SF is Knox… so if he gets hot, he won’t stop until he causes the blowout.

• queensfinest

i have $5800 left on dk for my F position. who is the best option at or below that price?

• superjon

Still haven’t cashed since march 9th

Figure it’s gotta be because I’m only playing 1 line up a night lately.

Got 6 line ups tonight. No way I don’t cash. In fact, I should win. Yeah, that sounds right.

Oh wait, I’m 100% Mudiay.

Nevermind.

• RiskyBiscuits

@zpa1989 said...

justin holiday, craig, or dorsey on FD for a punt at SG?

I can tell you I just decided I am going with Craig after debating this exact question.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@queensfinest said...

i have $5800 left on dk for my F position. who is the best option at or below that price?

• Benf15harp

@mbunner23 said...

You saw how the hometown narrative worked out last night.

Lmao

• FunchessOfFun

@superjon said...

Still haven’t cashed since march 9th

Figure it’s gotta be because I’m only playing 1 line up a night lately.

Got 6 line ups tonight. No way I don’t cash. In fact, I should win. Yeah, that sounds right.

Oh wait, I’m 100% Mudiay.

Nevermind.

Don’t do that to yourself superjon. Don’t do it….

Edit: I’m 60% NeckTat tonight, so I can somewhat relate.

• Dfspacman

Spurs get blown out??

• zpa1989

anyone on dragic? seems pretty cheap on FD, or do we think blowout

• RiskyBiscuits

I am also not very good with ownership projections, and don’t usually worry about them, or try to exploit them. With that said, would someone predict Russells Own% on FD? I feel like he might be incredibly highly owned. I completely get it, and have him locked in right now. But BRK is really deep, and they are capable of spreading their offense around the entire team. If I knew he was going to be like 60% owned, I would consider fading him. I only play 1 lineup a night.

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

@Dfspacman said...

Spurs get blown out??

Not exactly what I would predict— what makes you think that?

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

@RiskyBiscuits said...

I am also not very good with ownership projections, and don’t usually worry about them, or try to exploit them. With that said, would someone predict Russells Own% on FD? I feel like he might be incredibly highly owned. I completely get it, and have him locked in right now. But BRK is really deep, and they are capable of spreading their offense around the entire team. If I knew he was going to be like 60% owned, I would consider fading him. I only play 1 lineup a night.

He’s gonna be like 40-45 percent owned is my guess.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler