• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 7 ) at Orlando ( -7 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( -11 ) at New York ( 11 ) —- T: 216
    7:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 2.5 ) at Toronto ( -2.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 6 ) at Houston ( -6 ) —- T: 221
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• zpa1989

anyone stacking dinwiddie and russell?

• ghostfacekicker

What a shitty slate.

• jess701

@superjon said...

Not sure he is, consider it’s a pace down match up and he’s only had 1 good game in his last 10 vs the Heat.

But since logic is meaningless in DFS-land, I put him in one line up.

If he is a late scratch or bust, you owe me $9.99 though :)

Well even if he hit 65-75 its all good!

• damionismyname

@zline34 said...

MCW is the only lock on this slate

• jess701

Well I have a 1/2 hour to think it out to either keep ABC or throw Westy in!

• jess701

GL Ben, GG and Panda.. And everyone!

• Benf15harp

Good luck Jess MBUNNER23 GG njsum1 draggin pandaman Damion and the rest of my homies LOL

• RiskyBiscuits

@Jonas137 said...

I think the question was other than the obvious …

Really I was hoping someone was going to be super confident in KCP or Caruso and talk me into them.

• FunchessOfFun

JVal 40%+ owned?!!?!! I’m hoping for the crash and burn. I have shares but I’m way underweight. 9% here.

• jess701

@RiskyBiscuits said...

Really I was hoping someone was going to be super confident in KCP or Caruso and talk me into them.

Parsons

• tmarohl

@Jonas137 said...

Why is Labs reporting he’s now GTD?

Because the coach is in the pregame press conference and the training staff has not yet cleared him. Waiting to see how he warms up. He looks fine on the film I saw.

• RiskyBiscuits

And I ended up on 4 MEM players. I usually never tinker myself into s**t like this. If MEM keeps it close though…..

• gaelicgirl

@jess701 said...

GL Ben, GG and Panda.. And everyone!

GL Jess!

• RipCityRings

Frank N and Parsons in my single bullet, yolo.

• gaelicgirl

@Benf15harp said...

Good luck Jess MBUNNER23 GG njsum1 draggin pandaman Damion and the rest of my homies LOL

Wait, I’m third? LOL Good luck, Ben!

• realphipps

GL realphipps

• damionismyname

@Benf15harp said...

• monarch

Tyler Dorsey fresh off Oregon just upsetting Wisconsin. I’m ready for all 14 of these DK points.

• goboltsgo

@RipCityRings said...

Frank N and Parsons in my single bullet, yolo.

Lol I shouldn’t be surprised that someone else from here did that but I’m with you if your playing the 12 SE on DK. Also parsons is my only MEM player so Id be thrilled if ORL played killer deal and shut down half the field right away.

• 2021Labs

good luck everyone! lets eat

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

Tyler Dorsey fresh off Oregon just upsetting Wisconsin. I’m ready for all 14 of these DK points.

That wasn’t an upset. Wisconsin might be the most unathletic D1 basketball team in the tournament. Marquette a close second.

• monarch

@tmarohl said...

That wasn’t an upset. Wisconsin might be the most unathletic D1 basketball team in the tournament. Marquette a close second.

I know I picked Oregon but it was 12/5

• yisman

is Rabb an ok play? I’m stuck with him now

• jess701

Dorsey already smashing lol

• monarch

I hope everyone played Grizzles

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler