• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 7 ) at Orlando ( -7 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( -11 ) at New York ( 11 ) —- T: 216
    7:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 2.5 ) at Toronto ( -2.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 6 ) at Houston ( -6 ) —- T: 221
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mbunner23

@Njsum1 said...

Haha…sorry…obviously just kidding…I thought it was hysterical and thought I’d share with the world

Ok here we go…

• JSteele

Thats what my Magic 8 Ball says to me every morning too. I probably won’t go there unless it’s a last man in kind of play, then I don’t really mind it.

• Njsum1

@JSteele said...

Thats what my Magic 8 Ball says to me every morning too. I probably won’t go there unless it’s a last man in kind of play, then I don’t really mind it.

Haha..
    Bam might miss today’s game, in which case Whiteside would be a lock. I can’t be sure yet I think on DK bam at 5600 and Whiteside at 5000 are more than last man in type plays. I don’t hate playing them together. They did combine for 70dk last time out…versus Mil.

Also…as I said before I hope you know I was just kidding with the Gif. I went looking for the all signs point to yes Gif, and saw the other one, and thought it would give everyone a good chuckle. 👍

• Donnyleonard

Mudiay revenge night?

• dominicanpapi

Bam is questionable FWIW. Lopez stretches them out, if Bam is out, I like James Johnson.

• Njsum1

@dominicanpapi said...

Bam is questionable FWIW. Lopez stretches them out, if Bam is out, I like James Johnson.

Lopez hasn’t been stretching anyone out. Centers been dominating Mil.

• JSteele

If Bam is out then I can consider Whiteside more.

How come most of my team has raptors jerseys

• dominicanpapi

@Njsum1 said...

I find it hard to believe Spo is going to have Whiteside hanging out in the perimeter all night.

• Donnyleonard

FD McGee and Whiteside are only $100 apart. I’m having a tough time with whom to play. Should I be having a tough time or should there be an obvious choice? (If we assume Bam is out)

• sutogame

@Donnyleonard said...

FD McGee and Whiteside are only $100 apart. I’m having a tough time with whom to play. Should I be having a tough time or should there be an obvious choice? (If we assume Bam is out)

Whiteside, not even close

• JSteele

@dominicanpapi said...

I find it hard to believe Spo is going to have Whiteside hanging out in the perimeter all night.

He played 19 minutes last time and put up 7x on his current price. Whiteside started and played 28 minutes in the first matchup this season. If he gets the start, he’s shown massive upside in this matchup.

• FunchessOfFun

@Njsum1 said...

• ushook

@scott1489 said...

Cavs/LAC gonna be chalky? So easy to stack that game up. Vegas just released the game total at 228. If there’s positive line movement through the day I’m stacking it all the way up with a sprinkle of either harden, Russ, ABC

Not that easy…. so many players to chose from.

• JSteele

@ushook said...

Not that easy…. so many players to chose from.

LOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

• Njsum1

@JSteele said...

He played 19 minutes last time and put up 7x on his current price. Whiteside started and played 28 minutes in the first matchup this season. If he gets the start, he’s shown massive upside in this matchup.

Yeah, I’d be more comfortable with the starter here. Yet since pricing is kind of tight today on DK, I don’t mind playing the hedge in a lineup or two and playing them both (if bam plays). As the matchup is good, and i want to protect against possible bam foul trouble or whatever has him questionable causing an early exit.

• smokeyca14

Memphis popping

• emnj69

@dominicanpapi said...

FWIW. Lopez stretches them out,

boy does he man oh man they are one team you DONT want to mess with up front-

• emnj69

was going to call it a season but had a hit last night to keep me in one more round

• kps3205s

Interesting Sidebar…How about Shaq O’Neal joining Papa John’s Board of Directors? It includes 9 franchises in Atlanta per reports this morning.

• Donnyleonard

Boy the whole Bigs vs Bucks thing has become a real sticking point around here lol! TBH I’ve been converted and had Whiteside in my first build/placeholder team this morning.

• Njsum1

@emnj69 said...

was going to call it a season but had a hit last night to keep me in one more round

• Irishsteelhead

Is Capela viable tonight as a contrarian play? His return on SAS this year has been: 4.7, 6.7, 5.7

• emnj69

@Donnyleonard said...

Boy the whole Bigs vs Bucks thing has become a real sticking point around here lol! TBH I’ve been converted and had Whiteside in my first build/placeholder team this morning.

yeah some clown a few weeks back brought up the theory that they can be exploited -I remember pretty much everybody thought he was crazy….

• emnj69

@Njsum1 said...

yep I thought batum was the death nail last night but managed to survive it enough to put my cards back on the table

• Donnyleonard

Do RWB and PG13 go “under owned” tonight? I mean with all the studs (Harden, D-Lo, ABC…) and “value” chalk (Wright, FVV, Muiday,…) plus they just played the Raps a couple nights ago so people may be “bored” with them. Not ground breaking info but not often this year have I had no desire to play either one of them and since I’m on an unprecedented 2 month long losing streak I figured everyone should do the opposite.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).