• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 7 ) at Orlando ( -7 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( -11 ) at New York ( 11 ) —- T: 216
    7:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 2.5 ) at Toronto ( -2.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 6 ) at Houston ( -6 ) —- T: 221
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• frugal

@Njsum1 said...

Lopez hasn’t been stretching anyone out. Centers been dominating Mil.

BroLo has taken 5, 11, and 9 3PA in the last 3 games yet 4 games ago vs MIA he took 1. First 2 matchups vs MIA he took 6 and 7. So BroLo is definitely stretching the offense, however it may not always be C’s guarding him out on the perimeter. Conversely, if a team is playing 5 out they are conceding pretty much all defensive rebounding which could be a reason for some big C games.

• Donnyleonard

@emnj69 said...

yeah some clown a few weeks back brought up the theory that they can be exploited -I remember pretty much everybody thought he was crazy

Yep you really dug your heels in on that one. So you like Neck Tatt tonight if Bam is out? I’d assume you don’t like Kelly O lol.

• monarch

Also Miami leads the NBA in zone which pads C rebounding stats.

• Njsum1

@emnj69 said...

yep I thought batum was the death nail last night but managed to survive it enough to put my cards back on the table

I was such an idiot yesterday. I was cooking dinner at like 630, when the news that he wasn’t starting, yet would be “available” came out. And had him in like 4 of 10 lineups.

I still cashed a couple with him as I was on the right plays last night.

On FD, where I dont win often, I got super lucky…I had Batum and Wes Mathews in my lineup…both got like 8 fantasy points, and I just made the cash line by .1. That never happens, usually on the other side of that, yet I’m not complaining.

Edit…not starting but “available” = run away. Player is either going to be a dnpcd or see minimal time.

• Njsum1

@frugal said...

BroLo has taken 5, 11, and 9 3PA in the last 3 games yet 4 games ago vs MIA he took 1. First 2 matchups vs MIA he took 6 and 7. So BroLo is definitely stretching the offense, however it may not always be C’s guarding him out on the perimeter. Conversely, if a team is playing 5 out they are conceding pretty much all defensive rebounding which could be a reason for some big C games.

forgot who who it was, yet someone was arguing pretty heavily for Centers versus Milwaukee recently. And he was right. So, as long as it’s working and the prices are cheap, I’m interested.

• Kmasonbx

@Njsum1 said...

I’ve been on the DRuss train for 3 straight games now, I think I he was even the focal point of a poem or 2. And this spot is prime. PRIME

Yet the non analytical part of me is feeling this could be a trap. His price is up over 1k on DK. Maybe it’s a situation where he tries too hard to stick it to LA. Don’t know…I won’t be fading yet I don’t think I’ll be tripling the field like the last few times. Maybe I will, just thinking out loud. Might just take a field size share and move on. 🤷‍♂️

I was at the game when he torched them in BK and that was with Lonzo, he didn’t force anything just played his game. Nothing to overthink here, it’s an uptempo matchup vs a bad defensive team missing their 2 best perimeter defenders.

• monarch

There are a couple of short term rematches on this slate. It’s my gut that these often underwhelm.

• Njsum1

@Kmasonbx said...

I was at the game when he torched them in BK and that was with Lonzo, he didn’t force anything just played his game. Nothing to overthink here, it’s an uptempo matchup vs a bad defensive team missing their 2 best perimeter defenders.

He’s in my initial build. I don’t want to fade him cause I like the spot. My concern is he tries too hard, starts bricking shots on possibly tired legs from the Ot 2 nights ago, and then Dinwiddie comes in and eats.

I’ll have a little Dinwiddie, just in case that scenario plays out. Yet I agree, the likely scenario is that he smashes.

• emnj69

@Donnyleonard said...

Yep you really dug your heels in on that one. So you like Neck Tatt tonight if Bam is out? I’d assume you don’t like Kelly O lol.

yes he will smash them at his price
    sadly his coach probably wont give him the minutes he should get but I can see him getting 25-28 minutes and I want 40 out of him
    Kelly O is not my type of player but he has proven to be capable but if I lose because he goes off I can live with that

• frugal

@monarch said...

Also Miami leads the NBA in zone which pads C rebounding stats.

Yeah, if Bam sits AND Whiteside starts, I will probably lock him in 100%. However, my gut feel is if Bam sits they start Johnson and Olynyk at PF/C.

• emnj69

@Njsum1 said...

I was such an idiot yesterday. I was cooking dinner at like 630, when the news that he wasn’t starting, yet would be “available” came out. And had him in like 4 of 10 lineups.

I still cashed a couple with him as I was on the right plays last night.

On FD, where I dont win often, I got super lucky…I had Batum and Wes Mathews in my lineups..both got like 8 fantasy points, and I just made the cash line by .1. That never happens, usually on the other side of that, yet I’m not complaining.

Edit…not starting but “available” = run away. Player is either going to be a dnpcd or see minimal time.

I had him on dk in 4 of my 6 line ups was busying with other stuff and figured he was a lock …. then I saw it too late-it hurt too as I had lots of good plays on those teams

my best team could have done serious damage too but last minute I pulled booker powell and heil and played fox klay and draymond which was not a good move

• frugal

@monarch said...

There are a couple of short term rematches on this slate. It’s my gut that these often underwhelm.

Agree 100% Siakam will draw heavy ownership and fail to repeat that last performance. Still a pretty good play with Lowry out but his best games were typically with Kawhi out. Tonight Kawhi will go off.

• Philito12

I never do this, and I apologize beforehand, but my buddy just showed me the score of the DK 15$ game last nite, I only play small/cash games but I woudve won the tournament. Im curious what the score of the 4$ that won, I like my LU so much that I was gonna put it in but was too late and it was full. Thanks ahead of time

• frugal

@emnj69 said...

I had him on dk in 4 of my 6 line ups was busying with other stuff and figured he was a lock …. then I saw it too late-it hurt too as I had lots of good plays on those teams

my best team could have done serious damage too but last minute I pulled booker powell and heil and played fox klay and draymond which was not a good move

I find that almost 90% of my last minute tinkering fails. Last night I had Miles Bridges 100% at SF on Yahoo but pivoted all to Justin Jackson when THJ was announced out. Now, Jackson had a good game and I still cashed my main entries but hindsight is 20/20. trying to get better about not touching lineups on late news unless my guys are specifically impacted.

• lovpink

@frugal said...

Yeah, if Bam sits AND Whiteside starts, I will probably lock him in 100%. However, my gut feel is if Bam sits they start Johnson and Olynyk at PF/C.

spo gonna spo he won’t give white side more than 18-20 min

• lovpink

D-russ revenge is real

• emnj69

@Philito12 said...

I never do this, and I apologize beforehand, but my buddy just showed me the score of the DK 15$ game last nite, I only play small/cash games but I woudve won the tournament. Im curious what the score of the 4$ that won, I like my LU so much that I was gonna put it in but was too late and it was full. Thanks ahead of time

the what if scenarios can drive you insane.
    two years ago I entered a 3 dollar nfl gpp one night when i could not sleep at like 3 am. at the time I had 3 bucks in my account and had already drafted a few $20 teams for the milly. My plan was to enter that team in the milly as well-I simply forget to do it-as luck would have it both good and bad-I won the 100 grand that day as bad luck would have it that team would have one the million dollar tournament as well if I only remembered to enter it. I will be honest when I say not a day goes by that it does not enter my mind and probably will haunt me forever. I can assure you of one thing this past season(I didnt have any good wins) I made certain that every team I drafted made its way into the million dollar tournament

• frugal

@lovpink said...

Whiteside put up 36.2 in 18:39 on 3/15. If there’s a chance he see mid 20’s+ for $17 on Yahoo he’s a lock for me.

• Njsum1

@lovpink said...

Idk…if bam is out, I’d give like 24 to Whiteside.

• dominicanpapi

Noah is questionable. Think you can probably play Rabb if Noah is indeed ruled out.

• Philito12

@emnj69 said...

the what if scenarios can drive you insane.
    two years ago I entered a 3 dollar nfl gpp one night when i could not sleep at like 3 am. at the time I had 3 bucks in my account and had already drafted a few $20 teams for the milly. My plan was to enter that team in the milly as well-I simply forget to do it-as luck would have it both good and bad-I won the 100 grand that day as bad luck would have it that team would have one the million dollar tournament as well if I only remembered to enter it. I will be honest when I say not a day goes by that it does not enter my mind and probably will haunt me forever. I can assure you of one thing this past season(I didnt have any good wins) I made certain that every team I drafted made its way into the million dollar tournament

Damn dude, yea its been a pretty rough morning, im just hoping the 4$ game was 400+

• lovpink

@frugal said...

Whiteside put up 36.2 in 18:39 on 3/15. If there’s a chance he see mid 20’s+ for $17 on Yahoo he’s a lock for me.

i’m not on yahoo only dk but it’s just like fizz DJ and Robinson’s min are all over the place one of the two could go off for 40 but the min are not secure every time i try to figure out what spo and fizz are doing i’m wrong.whiteside could be the play but so could JJ.Spo just does’nt seem to want to extend whiteside till the post

• goboltsgo

@Philito12 said...

Damn dude, yea its been a pretty rough morning, im just hoping the 4$ game was 400+

If your asking about the dk $4 20 max last night winning lineup was 340.5

• ASitar

The Heat and Knicks rotations are critical to the success of this slate. So many players in big spots at good price points, but will they get the run?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).