• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 7 ) at Orlando ( -7 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( -11 ) at New York ( 11 ) —- T: 216
    7:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 2.5 ) at Toronto ( -2.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 6 ) at Houston ( -6 ) —- T: 221
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

I was way off on McGee’s mins, tonight might of been a season high in mins for him

Javale McGee needs more help

• NoLimits0

It’s Jimmer time tomorrow. If he gets 20 mins he can get 40 FPs. He’s a 2 FPPM type of player.

• tmarohl

@NoLimits0 said...

It’s Jimmer time tomorrow. If he gets 20 mins he can get 40 FPs. He’s a 2 FPPM type of player.

Is this the same Jimmer with a 6 point NBA career average?

• NoLimits0

@tmarohl said...

Is this the same Jimmer with a 6 point NBA career average?

Higher than Tyler Dorsey career average. How did Dorsey do tonight?

• tmarohl

GG – Go find this mans wallet

Jordan Bell

Verified account

1jordanbell Follow Follow 1jordanbell
    More
    Free tickets to a playoff game to whoever finds my wallet and returns it

• tmarohl

@NoLimits0 said...

Higher than Tyler Dorsey career average. How did Dorsey do tonight?

Dorsey’s career average is probably higher now with the output from tonight.

• kps3205s

Couldn’t see the Memphis narrative at all as I watch a ton of Magic games and due to that I played only in the 4k Elbow Shot on DK which is a single LU contest. I just wasn’t there as a minimal research player and thought I would just be burning money with my single LU I play each night.

Ended up scoring my highest point total this season at 343.25 DK points. Coulda, shoulda, etc. etc….time to move on.

LU was CP, D’Angelo, LBJ, Gay, JaVale, Fournier, Danny Green and Mason Plumlee.

The Forum was on point with the good chalk but to me that was a higher risk than my actual LU in my mind. I guess I need to take more risks (leap of faith), look deeper/ask questions when the Forum is on a certain play.

• jcrebs

Single entry scored 355 DK pts, despite Neck Tat and FVV, did have JaVale, tho. Finished 190 in Hot Shot, only about 75 pts from first! Unreal high scores.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler