8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 5 ) at Minnesota ( -5 ) — T: 230
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 5 ) at San Antonio ( -5 ) — T: 223.5
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -8.5 ) at Houston ( 8.5 ) — T: 225.5
    9:00 PM EST : Indiana ( .5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) — T: 232
    9:00 PM EST : Boston ( 2 ) at Memphis ( -2 ) — T: 219.5
    9:00 PM EST : Utah ( -8.5 ) at Chicago ( 8.5 ) — T: 227.5
    10:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -6.5 ) — T: 225

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

Welcome to Bobby Portis chalk day!

• factorial89

early leans-wood capela j.brown j.wall.

• casey2884

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #18

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

That was my thought too but will he start? RG lineups says Tucker?

• clrockny24

I’ve read on two other sites that Portis will start. Why would they start Tucker anyway?

• casey2884

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #18

RG Tiered Ranking

@clrockny24 said...

I’ve read on two other sites that Portis will start. Why would they start Tucker anyway?

No clue. Agree, has to be a glitch. Though even off bench he would still be quite appealing to me.

• tmarohl

@casey2884 said...

That was my thought too but will he start? RG lineups says Tucker?

They are just guessing.

• moped_jones

@tmarohl said...

doing 10 LU’s today.

All will have Portis ($3700 on FD) and most will have Graham now too with Ball out.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Are we assuming that Dipo is out, but Wall is in? SGA and Horford back too?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

Also wonder if LeVert plays on B2B.

• dominicanpapi

@Pandamonious said...

Could have sworn I saw something where they will play on back to backs.

Edit: Regarding the Rockets.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

All I’ve seen on the Rockets is this :

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    Mar 20
    Status note: John Wall, Victor Oladipo will play in first leg of back-to-back on Sunday.

(This means nothing for today of course)

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    Mar 20
    Lineup note: John Wall will remain on a minutes limit on Sunday.

(John Wall proceeded to play 35 minutes)

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    Mar 20
    Lineup note: Christian Wood will remain on a minutes limit for next 2 games.

(Wood proceeded to play 36 minutes)

• monarch

Keys to tonight’s slate.

1) Identifying all clown plays and avoiding them
    2) Not being stupid and game stacking fish inflated O/U totals that end up coming in 20 to 30 points below the vegas line

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

It’s the Rockets so they probably both sit but I thought Wall always sat in B2B’s and Oladipo played?

• realphipps

I’m a little surprised by the IND/MIL line. Just played some parlays with IND -13.5 alt spread as a leg in all them… Pacers suck, but this smells like a blowout to me.

Lock should be fun this week with all the trade smoke floating about these days. Sounds like Lowry and Aaron Gordon likely to be moved.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

It’s the Rockets so they probably both sit but I thought Wall always sat in B2B’s and Oladipo played?

Wall has played 1 b2b this season and it was recent. Dipo hasn’t played a b2b all season.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@realphipps said...

I’m a little surprised by the IND/MIL line. Just played some parlays with IND -13.5 alt spread as a leg in all them… Pacers suck, but this smells like a blowout to me.

Lock should be fun this week with all the trade smoke floating about these days. Sounds like Lowry and Aaron Gordon likely to be moved.

Rockets I would think would try to move Dipo too, so more reason for him to sit before he gets hurt again.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Rockets I would think would try to move Dipo too, so more reason for him to sit before he gets hurt again.

I read somewhere yesterday that Rockets are probably going to try and flip Augustin to someone who needs a backup PG. Clippers come to mind.

• dominicanpapi

It seems like FD took a page out of DK’s book and priced everybody down. Marcus Smart is 5K lol, no Walker, he’s up to 30+ minutes and is playing on B2Bs.

Tyrese Haliburton is 5500, would like him better if he comes off the bench but still cheap.

Graham is 4300.

Clarkson is 4600 and PG eligible on FD. Utah has the highest implied total of the slate and he’s probably going to go unowned tonight.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    1h
    Updated status note: LeBron James (ankle) expected to miss several weeks.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Wall has played 1 b2b this season and it was recent. Dipo hasn’t played a b2b all season.

I bet they both sit then

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@dominicanpapi said...

It seems like FD took a page out of DK’s book and priced everybody down. Marcus Smart is 5K lol, no Walker, he’s up to 30+ minutes and is playing on B2Bs.

Tyrese Haliburton is 5500, would like him better if he comes off the bench but still cheap.

Graham is 4300.

Clarkson is 4600 and PG eligible on FD. Utah has the highest implied total of the slate and he’s probably going to go unowned tonight.

Prices are based mostly on recent performance I believe. If you look at each of those players game logs, you’ll see quite quickly they’re each priced where 4 or 5x their salary is about the same amount of their recent average.

5 game average :

Clarkson 21.2 (4.6K)
    Haliburton 22.1 (5.5K)
    Smart 24.1 (5K)
    Graham 18.8 (4.3K)

Ultimately I agree all those guys are underpriced in general, but they’re also arguably overpriced for their recent performances. I’m sure when FD ran their prices, they didn’t take into account for Kemba being out, and they wouldn’t have known Ball was going to be out, as he was probable all of yesterday, until 8 PM or so.

• fleishmo6

If they do both sit
    fire up Porter, Portis and Rozier or Monk. I think Graham will be too highly owned

• Brendan239

I’m only doing 2 FD LUs and Portis will be in 0. His ownership will be way too high for my liking and he’s gotten 25+ minutes before and not produced. I’d rather go Middleton or maybe Jrue. I love Jaylen Brown tonight, and my pivot from Portis is actually Theis who may actually have a higher ceiling than Portis if given the minutes. I don’t like Graham, but love Rozier and Washington. Graham actually does better with Zeller IN than out so I think he’s a bit of smoke in mirrors. KATs easy to get to, but who else do we like at center? Also LOVE Garland but Sexton and Allen should eat. Going back to the TJ McConnell well and I like DDR right now, but trying to figure out who I like at the top of SG. Mitch or PG13? Hate all the Bulls today. Kinda like Rubio.

• tmarohl

Trade Deadline stuff from Shams

Lowry – Miami and Philly interested.
    Gordon – Rockets and Magic have discussed him for 2 first round picks. No deal is imminent. Have been significant talks. Timberwoves, Nuggets, Trailblazers, Celtics interested.
    Hawks interested in Marcus Smart. De’Andre Hunter close to a return.
    Pistons, Heat and Raptors interested in Dinwiddie, as team acquiring him has his Bird Rights
    Mavs, Lakers, Nets interested in Drummond if bought out.
    Warriors interested in Bogdan Bogdanovic.
    Miami, New York and Detroit interested in Oladipo. Asking price is a young player or first round pick. Thinks Houston will end up settling for a second rounder.
    Hawks interested in Lonzo Ball
    Celtics interested in Fournier
    Toronto and Charlotte interested in Richaun Holmes

• monarch

Dipo would be a natural fit in Miami

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).