8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 5 ) at Minnesota ( -5 ) — T: 230
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 5 ) at San Antonio ( -5 ) — T: 223.5
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -8.5 ) at Houston ( 8.5 ) — T: 225.5
    9:00 PM EST : Indiana ( .5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) — T: 232
    9:00 PM EST : Boston ( 2 ) at Memphis ( -2 ) — T: 219.5
    9:00 PM EST : Utah ( -8.5 ) at Chicago ( 8.5 ) — T: 227.5
    10:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -6.5 ) — T: 225

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

Tmarohl, can you tell your Bucks to chill. I need three more Donte rebounds before this game blows out.

Donte is the backup PG as well as the starting SG. Unless Bucks are up by 30 in fourth quarter, Donte will be out there.

• osuryanf

If someone could put DeRozan’s head on a dumpster fire I would much appreciate it

• BerkeleyBoss

Nice quarter for SGA. He and Towns should get another solid stint with the game close.

• Dfspacman

Regretting my cavs exposure

• SkateFiend

NBA contests did not show up on DK App, so I wasn’t able to take out Taytum. Did anyone else have similar issues?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #97

RG Tiered Ranking

Sexton scored 25 in the first and 4 in the second… Edwards an off day…. guess whatever happens with this stupid holiday reunion in Milwaukee doesn’t even matter…

• monarch

@osuryanf said...

If someone could put DeRozan’s head on a dumpster fire I would much appreciate it

He is a slow starter

• monarch

I need one more Anthony Edwards three

• callmetouch

So Sabonis gonna bust now due to this blowout? Great…

• Tribefan18

Speaking of slow starter, as someone who regularly rosters sga when he is under 8,500 on dk, he literally never has a fire symbol by his name until the 4th quarter. Every time.

• osuryanf

@monarch said...

He is a slow starter

Well it’s halftime so hopefully his start begins in the 2nd half :D

• RipCityRings

Whole Bucks squad getting drug tested after this game.

• Brendan239

Why why why did I take all my Holiday out. So cheap (for his usage tonight) on FD.

• tmarohl

I need some Wood!

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #97

RG Tiered Ranking

If HT in the CHA lasts any longer Graham is gonna go negative…. lol…. every time I check he loses a point

• BerkeleyBoss

Towns back in already. Lets goooo. Now just take inefficient Edwards out lol

• emnj69

I made so many good calls tonight but I have enough wood to build about 100 houses so my hopes and dreams are crushed for the night

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #97

RG Tiered Ranking

Of course Lamb goes off…

Figured Portis = Zubac
    Justin Holiday plays twice Lamb minutes…

Gotta love it.
    I am going to start either stacking only the early games or leaving 80-90% of salary free for late games… this is out of hand

• RipCityRings

Does DDR’s slow start happen during or after the game, Monarch?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #97

RG Tiered Ranking

80 points allowed in the first half to a Bucks team without Giannis…. pacers used to be a good disciplined defensive team
    They should be embarrassed

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@emnj69 said...

I made so many good calls tonight but I have enough wood to build about 100 houses so my hopes and dreams are crushed for the night

I guess tonight he really is on a minutes limit….8 minutes in the first though…glad I went with Siakam in the late because I couldnt find the $200 for Wood.

• P0key

So what’s the story on Wood? Foul trouble? Thought Rockets would do any and everything to end losing streak tonight

• noddy

Indiana’s gonna come back and win this game you watch.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@noddy said...

Indiana’s gonna come back and win this game you watch.

hope Lamb keeps it up…

• cdub6238

Might’ve had a decent shot, if not for Sexton needing 10 more Dk…and my punt of Cedi not so hot…

Surrounded them with Fvv, Brown, Portis, Moses, Wall and Powell

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).