8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 5 ) at Minnesota ( -5 ) — T: 230
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 5 ) at San Antonio ( -5 ) — T: 223.5
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -8.5 ) at Houston ( 8.5 ) — T: 225.5
    9:00 PM EST : Indiana ( .5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) — T: 232
    9:00 PM EST : Boston ( 2 ) at Memphis ( -2 ) — T: 219.5
    9:00 PM EST : Utah ( -8.5 ) at Chicago ( 8.5 ) — T: 227.5
    10:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -6.5 ) — T: 225

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Portis going to officially erupt here in the last 4 minutes and get to 45?!

See first post in thread.

• BerkeleyBoss

lol they put Portis in for 1 minute…why? lol

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    1h
    Transaction note: Mfiondu Kabengele traded to the Kings.

Did Clippers get anything, or was this just to open a roster spot?

• Brendan239

Gobert not mentioned once in 12 pages. On a 8 game slate. Of course.

• txdave41

Fanduel 358 cash line? That has to be a new record. I hate it when the chalk goes off huge. Even though I have them, it wouldn’t get me in the cash even if they scored another 500 pts.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Overtime may help. I have Theis and Brown in that lineup

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@BerkeleyBoss said...

lol they put Portis in for 1 minute…why? lol

Coach probably forgot about the new guy Axel.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

Gobert not mentioned once in 12 pages. On a 8 game slate. Of course.

I said he should smash Chicago and said he would be a great contrarian play along with Fox on around page 7.

• Brendan239

This has to be the highest cash line of the year. I’ve got a few at 350 barely not cashing.

• damionismyname

@Unico10 said...

Awesemo winning the 6th man with D WHite at 0.46% and SloMo at 0.74%… obviously a genius….

or he maxes out every night?

• deepfat

@Pandamonious said...

So, Poku can play next to Roby and Brown.

And Deepfat was 100% right about Connaughton. Hope you played him!

Nope. Went Graham instead. I really need to be more disciplined and stick to my first intuitions.

Very high. Whoa. Midd/Portis/Jrue combo necessary to cash. Conn smashes also. Graham duds. Had the 3 Milw guys on many and won’t even cash a penny somehow.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@damionismyname said...

or he maxes out every night?

Honestly on a 150 max yes, I would have had them in the pool but not on a 30ish max

My experiment with SE ends Wednesday
    Either with a bang or with a whimper

The new environment with so many scratches/injuries/COVIDs can make it easier (when I finished 4th had only one player locked and could optimized lineup to some news that I don’t remember now) or harder like tonight when news took me away from better plays to chase IND and BOS

• IT4MVP

What tf Kawhi?? Possibly my lowest scorer smh

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@deepfat said...

Nope. Went Graham instead. I really need to be more disciplined and stick to my first intuitions.

But the news cycle makes it impossible
    If you try to shut it down I guarantee you will end up with a zero from a scratch before lock

Think about Tatum.
    Was a good play and plausibly 15-20% owned
    No indication he wouldn’t play
    So you can’t shut down the updates and is really hard (and in many cases wrong) to absolutely ignore them

• tmarohl

Break up the Hawks.

• deepfat

@Unico10 said...

But the news cycle makes it impossible
    If you try to shut it down I guarantee you will end up with a zero from a scratch before lock

Think about Tatum.
    Was a good play and plausibly 15-20% owned
    No indication he wouldn’t play
    So you can’t shut down the updates and is really hard (and in many cases wrong) to absolutely ignore them

True. I swapped him when it looked like Portis was starting. The NBA doesn’t do anything about coaches not having lineups an hour prior tip. This was pre-COVID as well.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Currently 1st in the 40k mid range jumper. I’m finished and 3.75 points ahead of a guy with Zubac. How about a random injury that takes him out the rest of the game plz. Another guy is 10 points back.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Overtime actually hurt me as a lot of people behind me had Teague and he outscored Theis oin OT.

• yisman

John Wall “minutes restriction” to lower his ownership, and he then gets a triple double…

Played 36 minutes, well over his average.

What restriction?

Same with Wood last game. Lot of lies from Silas.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Sooo little margin for error
    After the flurry of news one of the swaps I toyed with and didn’t go with because “no Sabonis” had Portis, Jrue, Brown, Wall

One would think. Oh my gpp winning swing… nope… would be bubbling out of cash with a 320ish score and no PMR

Not enough to overcome Sexton/Edwards/Graham

Which would have been way more frustrating than the dumpster fire that is my lineup

• tmarohl

@deepfat said...

True. I swapped him when it looked like Portis was starting. The NBA doesn’t do anything about coaches not having lineups an hour prior tip. This was pre-COVID as well.

Lineups have to be in 30 minutes before I believe. Nothing says you can’t change your lineup. Bucks changed theirs after seeing Indiana was going small.

• Hayday12

Jeremy Lamb went for 40 fp today….. I hate basketball

• BerkeleyBoss

@MickyD10970 said...

Currently 1st in the 40k mid range jumper. I’m finished and 3.75 points ahead of a guy with Zubac. How about a random injury that takes him out the rest of the game plz. Another guy is 10 points back.

Good luck!

• callmetouch

Playing the 2nd half of the hawks game and locking Trae at captain and seeing him miss every shot attempt in the 3rd is so stressful

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).