8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 5 ) at Minnesota ( -5 ) — T: 230
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 5 ) at San Antonio ( -5 ) — T: 223.5
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -8.5 ) at Houston ( 8.5 ) — T: 225.5
    9:00 PM EST : Indiana ( .5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) — T: 232
    9:00 PM EST : Boston ( 2 ) at Memphis ( -2 ) — T: 219.5
    9:00 PM EST : Utah ( -8.5 ) at Chicago ( 8.5 ) — T: 227.5
    10:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -6.5 ) — T: 225

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• damionismyname

@Unico10 said...

But the news cycle makes it impossible
    If you try to shut it down I guarantee you will end up with a zero from a scratch before lock

Think about Tatum.
    Was a good play and plausibly 15-20% owned
    No indication he wouldn’t play
    So you can’t shut down the updates and is really hard (and in many cases wrong) to absolutely ignore them

Tatum being out moved me to Wood which wasnt the move

• tmarohl

@MickyD10970 said...

Currently 1st in the 40k mid range jumper. I’m finished and 3.75 points ahead of a guy with Zubac. How about a random injury that takes him out the rest of the game plz. Another guy is 10 points back.

Get it!

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

Sooo little margin for error
    After the flurry of news one of the swaps I toyed with and didn’t go with because “no Sabonis” had Portis, Jrue, Brown, Wall

One would think. Oh my gpp winning swing… nope… would be bubbling out of cash with a 320ish score and no PMR

Not enough to overcome Sexton/Edwards/Graham

Which would have been way more frustrating than the dumpster fire that is my lineup

I resisted tinkering tonight. My lineup currently winning lots of money has:
    Wall
    Holiday
    Middleton
    Portis
    Brown
    Rozier
    Brown
    Theis
    If I switch Theis for Connaught or Teague I probably hang on to 1st in the mid range jumper

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Did not need the Clippers reserves to make it a game. Grrrr now the starters will come back out.

• tmarohl

RIP to one of the all time greats, Elgin Baylor!

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@MickyD10970 said...

I resisted tinkering tonight. My lineup currently winning lots of money has:
    Wall
    Holiday
    Middleton
    Portis
    Brown
    Rozier
    Brown
    Theis
    If I switch Theis for Connaught or Teague I probably hang on to 1st in the mid range jumper

But you could have swapped to Justin Holiday… think about that! 😉

• tmarohl

@damionismyname said...

Tatum being out moved me to Wood which wasnt the move

I had to switch out Brogdon and Tatum. That had me moving to Wood, Smart, and moving some other guys around.

• callmetouch

If Trae doesn’t go off this 4th I’m gonna run through a glass window

• tmarohl

I could really use a little more Zubac here.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Hayday12 said...

Jeremy Lamb went for 40 fp today….. I hate basketball

Only one guy rostered him in the RG Forum League…

• callmetouch

Well if you picked Kennard in the 2nd half slate congrats

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Hit my four leg parlay with Charlotte to win, Utah to cover, Kings to cover, and Memphis to cover. Needed OT, but I got it.

Never would have been on Charlotte if not for Pandamonious.

• tmarohl

Well, here’s a late-night update worth sharing, as first reported by Matt Moore of The Action Network (and confirmed by The Athletic): The Celtics are now considered the front-runners in the Gordon sweepstakes. A source with knowledge of the Gordon talks said the Celtics have indeed put two first-round picks on the table, and that the framework of the deal would also include Magic guard (and free-agent-to-be) Evan Fournier heading to the Celtics.

In that complex framework, the most likely scenario would then involve Celtics guard and two-time first-team All-Defensive selection Marcus Smart heading to the Magic, Gordon and Fournier being Boston-bound and the Celtics using their $28.5 million trade exception in the process.

Yet because the exception can’t be used with more than one player, it appears the teams would have to find additional teams to make all the math work. I’ll leave the rest of that analysis for Hollinger to figure out. The bottom line is this: Boston is now considered the leader for Gordon, with Denver seen as the strongest second suitor. — Sam Amick

• callmetouch

Why is Mann having a career game? Why? Why????

• tmarohl

Kennard – 8/8

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Kennard – 8/8

That may be what is keeping Zubac on the bench. Him and Mann

• chronoxiong

I thought the Clippers were losing earlier? Wtf happened? How did they end up winning?

• tmarohl

Barring stat corrections, my 371.8 may hold for minimum cash in the FD Slam. Only .3 points above the cash line.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

OMG I got so lucky! Now as long as no stat correction takes my 1.25 lead away.. Best hit for me in some time. Zubac didn’t play almost the whole 2nd half. What a sweat!

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Barring stat corrections, my 371.8 may hold for minimum cash in the FD Slam. Only .3 points above the cash line.

My 374.5 in the single entry $5 he’d on for a whopping $10

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

The last game is exemplary of the last few days extremes
    No skin in the game but Mann and Kennard for 38 each?

Lol… the other day on SD had 10 lineups with Mann CPT so I could fit all the studs and produced nothing.

Boom or bust NBA

• tmarohl

Do we think Jimmy Harden plays tomorrow?

• damionismyname

363 to just cash in the clutch..lol

• tmarohl

My best on FD in the Clutch Shot was 398.3 for a whopping $15

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Do we think Jimmy Harden plays tomorrow?

Idk… but with two late games I think I will have zero to 2 players for zero to 10k of cap space going before those games

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).