8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 5 ) at Minnesota ( -5 ) — T: 230
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 5 ) at San Antonio ( -5 ) — T: 223.5
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -8.5 ) at Houston ( 8.5 ) — T: 225.5
    9:00 PM EST : Indiana ( .5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) — T: 232
    9:00 PM EST : Boston ( 2 ) at Memphis ( -2 ) — T: 219.5
    9:00 PM EST : Utah ( -8.5 ) at Chicago ( 8.5 ) — T: 227.5
    10:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -6.5 ) — T: 225

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Dipo would be a natural fit in Miami

I think the general consensus is that’s where he wants to be and will sign in the off-season.

• tmarohl

@Brendan239 said...

I’m only doing 2 FD LUs and Portis will be in 0. His ownership will be way too high for my liking and he’s gotten 25+ minutes before and not produced. I’d rather go Middleton or maybe Jrue. I love Jaylen Brown tonight, and my pivot from Portis is actually Theis who may actually have a higher ceiling than Portis if given the minutes. I don’t like Graham, but love Rozier and Washington. Graham actually does better with Zeller IN than out so I think he’s a bit of smoke in mirrors. KATs easy to get to, but who else do we like at center? Also LOVE Garland but Sexton and Allen should eat. Going back to the TJ McConnell well and I like DDR right now, but trying to figure out who I like at the top of SG. Mitch or PG13? Hate all the Bulls today. Kinda like Rubio.

Not sure what the Bucks will do. They may want to play with their new toy (Tucker). Problem with that is there is a lot of offense to replace with Giannis out, and Tucker doesn’t give them any. That is why I think they would just start Portis and give him about 28 minutes. I would use Tucker to back up both Brook and Portis. That would leave 96 minutes to be divided between three guys at PF/C position. In other words, all three of those guys should be looking at pretty heavy minutes. I doubt the game goes small because Indy plays big a lot with Sabonis and Turner. I absolutely love Sabonis in this spot as a pivot off Tatum who will be a chalk PF tonight.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

I think the general consensus is that’s where he wants to be and will sign in the off-season.

I think Miami would rather get Lowry now for this season. If they don’t get Lowry, then I could see them going after Dipo. In other words, I think Dipo is probably number two in their guard pecking order wish list.

• Pierce85

100% Rubio/Towns , Larry Nance, Portis/Jrue, Kawhi/Zubac, Wood/Porter !

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

It’s better for everyone if Portis comes off the bench and Tucker starts

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

• monarch

I can see how the toll of never being home is wearing on the Raptors. Perhaps they have been kinda mailing it in. Getting traded would be the best thing for Kyle Lowry and his family. Would allow them to return home if its Philadelphia.

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

It’s better for everyone if Portis comes off the bench and Tucker starts

Either way, Portis is getting way more than the 18 minutes that LineupHQ projects for him.

• Pierce85

Do people like rubio?

• jdtrey

@tmarohl said...

Gordon – Rockets and Magic have discussed him for 2 first round picks. No deal is imminent. Have been significant talks. Timberwoves, Nuggets, Trailblazers, Celtics interested.

What in the hell is wrong with Rafael Stone? This dude just continues to make bonehead moves and he may compound it here with his most boneheaded move yet?!

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Warriors interested in Bogdan Bogdanovic.

In an Oubre package? Doubt they trade Oubre, as they own his Bird Rights.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Either way, Portis is getting way more than the 18 minutes that LineupHQ projects for him.

I just got home. They have him up to 26 now. I was thinking like 28. They also have him projected for only 6% on DK which seems way off

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pierce85 said...

Do people like rubio?

He seems like pretty nice guy so I would imagine so

• BerkeleyBoss

Bit of a weird slate because of the extreme value on the cheap/middle side and the lack of options at the expensive side. KAT is the highest salary on FD at only 9700.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Who is going back to Siakam with me? I’m guessing he got benched yesterday because of the B2B and them getting smashed

• billythekidcowboysheat

@theIrrigator said...

Who is going back to Siakam with me? I’m guessing he got benched yesterday because of the B2B and them getting smashed

I was just about to ask about siakam. I was pissed having him last night and he didn’t even see the 4th q, even when they made a run.

He could be in a prime spot vs hou. I initially looked at sabonis but siakam is in a nice spot vs hou.

• gaelicgirl

@jdtrey said...

What in the hell is wrong with Rafael Stone? This dude just continues to make bonehead moves and he may compound it here with his most boneheaded move yet?!

Didn’t Gordon formally ask the Magic to deal him back in February?

• blackdirkdiggler

Would’ve cashed the $5 forum if I took THT over Bey. Oh well. Round two today. My core today is Graham, Sexton, OG, and Middleton(if ABC out).

• zeeshan2

@jdtrey said...

he’s actually done quite well given the circumstances his team had. He actually values draft picks and stole KPJ from the Cavs. I think that’s too high of a price for AG for the rockets

• zeeshan2

Kyrie out for the next 3 games; personal family matter but also his birthday tomorrow

• deepfat

Connaughton going way under the radar as far as the Bucks go.

• deepfat

@zeeshan2 said...

Kyrie out for the next 3 games; personal family matter but also his birthday tomorrow

It’s always something with that dude. Such a weirdo.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@deepfat said...

Connaughton going way under the radar as far as the Bucks go.

Maybe.

I think there’s better value elsewhere, and he’s certainly not high priority when picking Bucks. Somewhere behind Jrue, Middleton, DVD, Portis, Lopez for sure.

Doesn’t help on FD that he’s only PG eligible.

Can he get 30-35? Yes, but the same can be said for many cheap plays today, in on paper better spots too. House, Portis, Graham, Monk, Morris, Zubac off the top of my head. Yes, they’ll be higher owned, but for mostly good reason.

• zeeshan2

Dipo ruled out today

• dominicanpapi

Wall not on injury report.

Oladipo OUT.

Kevin Porter – questionable.

I really really like Christian Wood tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).