8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 5 ) at Minnesota ( -5 ) — T: 230
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 5 ) at San Antonio ( -5 ) — T: 223.5
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -8.5 ) at Houston ( 8.5 ) — T: 225.5
    9:00 PM EST : Indiana ( .5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) — T: 232
    9:00 PM EST : Boston ( 2 ) at Memphis ( -2 ) — T: 219.5
    9:00 PM EST : Utah ( -8.5 ) at Chicago ( 8.5 ) — T: 227.5
    10:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -6.5 ) — T: 225

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• captainwacky

@Sleazygreazy said...

Let’s hear it

I had wall/Portis in as placeholders, but switched to Edwards/Whiteside after I heard the wall news/I really didn’t want to be on portis anyway. So maybe I should accept that I was trying to fade portis the whole time and wouldn’t have felt good about it… but bleh.

• captainwacky

The rest of my lineup was FVV, Holiday, Pokusevski, Hayward, Washington, Zubac.

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

The rest of my lineup was FVV, Holiday, Pokusevski, Hayward, Washington, Zubac.

Why are you wrecking the Draymond Green sucks thread :) I have had my drinks, ready to battle.

• tmarohl

Notable players with a PER higher than Dray.
    Pat Connaughton,
    Terrance Mann
    Bryn Forbes
    Desmond Bane
    Raul Neto
    Derrick White
    Devin Vassel
    Ed Davis
    Jordan McLaughlin
    Max Struz
    PJ Dozier
    James Johnson
    Javonte Green
    Wayne Ellington
    Grayson Allen
    Derrick Jones Jr.
    Tyrese Maxey

Need I go on? I could, because there are about 200 more to go.

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

Why are you wrecking the Draymond Green sucks thread :) I have had my drinks, ready to battle.

Well I’ve still got the drinks out, and I’ll counter with I think Draymond may be bad, but I’ll take Draymond 7 times before I take Trae Young. Where we at now, team PER?

• tmarohl

Need to go back a year, tied for 214th last year.
    Want to go back another year, 201
    Go back still another year, I give you 111.

Can’t believe GS is paying this dude what they are, because simple analytics, in an analytic league, show he is the most overpaid, useless player in the league.

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

Well I’ve still got the drinks out, and I’ll counter with I think Draymond may be bad, but I’ll take Draymond 7 times before I take Trae Young. Where we at now, team PER?

Trae is 23 this year. I don’t like him either.

• captainwacky

(FWIW I think PER is a moderately relevant measure)

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

Trae is 23 this year. I don’t like him either.

I’m not here to judge contracts, but I will always take the player who can play their role valuably (which draymond has and still does) vs the person who is unable to fulfill theirs.

Sure, they’re both overrated, but one is a positive.

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

I’m not here to judge contracts, but I will always take the player who can play their role valuably (which draymond has and still does) vs the person who is unable to fulfill theirs.

Sure, they’re both overrated, but one is a positive.

Both negatives. I am just trying to point out how much Dray sucks relative to his contract. People think he is good, laughs.

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

Both negatives. I am just trying to point out how much Dray sucks relative to his contract. People think he is good, laughs.

I agree with you on a cost-basis he is not valuable. I think he has been good in the past, and as a basketball player he is still valuable to a good team trying to win games. Holistically as an NBA asset, he is not good.

• tmarohl

Fourth or fifth man on a 5 million dollar deal = good. Fourth or fifth man on 24 million deal = catastophe

• tmarohl

If you are asking me who I would rather have relative to price, it would be Trae. Last I looked he could make a basket, and I am sure those baskets cost less per dollar.

• captainwacky

It would be an extraordinary circumstance for Trae Young to contribute to winning meaningful games. Draymond Green has and still could. Anyone in the league at this point in time can make a bucket. Fewer can play defense, pass, rebound, check their ego, and play a role.

• captainwacky

I think Draymond is bad relative to price but can still have limited value. There’s no price you could assign to Trae Young (or Kyrie, Or D’Lo to name some others) to make them valuable if your actual goal is to win a championship unless they magically changed who they were as hoopers. (yes, I know Kyrie won a championship)

• captainwacky

Also the irony (to me) in all this is I don’t like the warriors, really don’t like Draymond’s on-court persona, do think he’s overrated, yet somehow here we are lol

• dominicanpapi

I broke even on the 20 max fadeaway. Probably the first and last time I do that. I felt extremely overwhelmed, hand building 20 lineups is tough and I can’t imagine the work folks put into making 150 lineups only to lose money or break even. Just seems like a pointless exercise.

• tmarohl

@dominicanpapi said...

I broke even on the 20 max fadeaway. Probably the first and last time I do that. I felt extremely overwhelmed, hand building 20 lineups is tough and I can’t imagine the work folks put into making 150 lineups only to lose money or break even. Just seems like a pointless exercise.

People don’t make hand lineups who are doing 150

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).