8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 5 ) at Minnesota ( -5 ) — T: 230
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 5 ) at San Antonio ( -5 ) — T: 223.5
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -8.5 ) at Houston ( 8.5 ) — T: 225.5
    9:00 PM EST : Indiana ( .5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) — T: 232
    9:00 PM EST : Boston ( 2 ) at Memphis ( -2 ) — T: 219.5
    9:00 PM EST : Utah ( -8.5 ) at Chicago ( 8.5 ) — T: 227.5
    10:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -6.5 ) — T: 225

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Ether

@captainwacky said...

That shouldn’t change your decision at all. One of them accrues stats; they’ll both receive more minutes.

That should be true but I’m always more comfortable with my guy starting

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@goboltsgo said...

Og out means play powell? all ready had fvv and siakam now wondering if that takes away from siakam

i don’t think so.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

@Ether said...

That should be true but I’m always more comfortable with my guy starting

OK, but are you comfortable fading a chalky dirt cheap Portis who might play 28 minutes?

• tmarohl

Yeah, Giannis isn’t hurt. Watching courtside live of warmups. He is moving around just fine. I’m sure it is just a rest night as Bucks have five games this week.

• Tribefan18

Anyone on sga? I am all over him tonight. Price reduced, great matchup, will see a ton of usage.

• Ether

@Pandamonious said...

OK, but are you comfortable fading a chalky dirt cheap Portis who might play 28 minutes?

In 1 of 2 yes. There’s a million good plays tonight on FD at every position besides PG. I think there’s different ways to go

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@goboltsgo said...

Og out means play powell? all ready had fvv and siakam now wondering if that takes away from siakam

Boucher

• frugal

Well I guess Stanley Johnson becomes the value play with OG out.

• monarch

Anyone have a take on Celtics at Grizzlies straight up?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

So, what’s KAT going to do to Moses Brown and vice versa? Never seen the dude in my life, but he’s like a big 7’2 dude right? KAT going to abuse him or the opposite?

• captainwacky

@Ether said...

In 1 of 2 yes. There’s a million good plays tonight on FD at every position besides PG. I think there’s different ways to go

I think fading Portis on FD is fine albeit risky. I just thought you were implying that you might play Tucker, which is specifically not fine. I don’t care if he goes for 20000 FP somehow tonight, the play was not Tucker.

• captainwacky

@frugal said...

Well I guess Stanley Johnson becomes the value play with OG out.

Seems kinda thin/unnecessary?

• frugal

@captainwacky said...

Seems kinda thin/unnecessary?

I need someone in that range for a couple lineups. 30+ minutes to fill, thinking Johnson has around the same minutes upside as Biyombo.

• captainwacky

@frugal said...

I need someone in that range for a couple lineups. 30+ minutes to fill, thinking Johnson has around the same minutes upside as Biyombo.

This is on DK?

• frugal

@captainwacky said...

This is on DK?

Yep. Struggling with a dumpster dive. May just stick with Biyombo. Maybe McGee?

• billythekidcowboysheat

@Pandamonious said...

So, what’s KAT going to do to Moses Brown and vice versa? Never seen the dude in my life, but he’s like a big 7’2 dude right? KAT going to abuse him or the opposite?

I’m really going back and forth on which one to play.

Moses fouls alot, which is the worry, but it really depends like kat could bury all the other centers, but i really like edwards from that game.

• captainwacky

@frugal said...

That or gamble on Turner being out and take Goga? Juancho is also kinda interesting down there. But you might be right about Biyombo being the safest that still has volatile upside.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

So now that OG is brought up, I was going to say my favorite FD SG play overall is FVV. I NEVER get him right, rarely play him, but he’s aggressive on both ends and the rockets are sieves in general. I can see him going off at 0 ownership.

FVV vs HOU
    Middleton vs IND

It’s a tempting pivot… actually I may go for it, when I look at my lineup it’s so chalky it makes me nauseous

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Rockets will start Wall, Brown, House, Tate, Wood on Monday.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

Okoro, Wade, Pritchard, Svi… if Gobert is out Favors…. all very thin

• dgballer

@frugal said...

Sato 4400
    Graham 4800
    as low as I’m going tonight

• Brendan239

Poku’s gonna put up a 40 burger at 1.9% on FD.

• monarch

Good Brolo spot if Turner misses?

Minutes seem secure with the Bucks having one less post player. Sabonis probably not getting out to the three point line like Turner would to defend. Added block shot upside.

• dgballer

@dgballer said...

Sato 4400
    Graham 4800
    as low as I’m going tonight

other than Portis 😁

• Petergunz82

@Unico10 said...

Okoro, Wade, Pritchard, Svi… if Gobert is out Favors…. all very thin

You think Svi is thin at $3600 with all the injuries on OKC?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).