NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:00pm San Antonio at Atlanta(-2) —- 203(o/u)
    3:00pm Cleveland(-8) at Milwaukee —- 197.5(o/u)
    3:00pm Miami at Oklahoma City(-3.5) —- 212.5(o/u)
    3:30pm New Orleans at LA Clippers —- TBD
    4:00pm New York at Toronto —- TBD

6:00pm Detroit at Boston(-5.5) —- 197.5(o/u)
    6:00pm Denver(-1) at Orlando —- TBD
    6:00pm Wasington(-3.5) at Sacramento —- TBD
    7:00pm Charlotte(-4) at Minnesota —- 198.5(o/u)
    9:00pm Dallas(-3.5) at Phoenix —- 205(o/u)
    9:30pm Philadelphia at LA Lakers(-5) —- 193(o/u)

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Grizzlers

How can Tolliver have a big 0 after playing 12 minutes? Other than he just sucks, I mean

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

soft NBA at work again with these minutes on a b2b. Coaches get a clue, they can handle two games in a row.

• PDFOUR

Why does Ty Lawson have 5 points? People said pick Avery Bradley and he has freakin 7. No more picking scrub players for me lol.

• tianyihe

@slpanthers24 said...

Crowder lol

He’s meeting value despite missing most of his shots. If he keeps up the pace in the 2nd half, you gotta imagine he will make more shots and crush value.

• ElSlappo

Faried and Lawson – wow what an epic performance so far. Being thoroughly outshined by Jameer Nelson and JJ Hickson. No sweating for me tonight

• tianyihe

@ElSlappo said...

Faried and Lawson – wow what an epic performance so far. Being thoroughly outshined by Jameer Nelson and JJ Hickson. No sweating for me tonight

Faried done for the game? He’s been on the bench for 13min of game time…

• karimamin

@ElSlappo said...

Lawson sucks. Not sure why his salary on FD is 7200 or whatever. Should be 0.

• Syko

I’m gonna have to take a break after night. I keep getting massively unlucky and it’s just getting annoying. I almost nearly play Nuggets but the one night I play more than one they blow out a team on a nearly even spread and the backups can’t miss.

• Syko

@tianyihe said...

Faried done for the game? He’s been on the bench for 13min of game time…

They’re winning by 22 points.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Wow Orlando. Turnover after turnover. Tank job activated big time for them

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Syko said...

They’re winning by 22 points.

Yeah doubt he plays much more in this game.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

FFS stack that game thinking for sure it would be close. Unreal ORL. You should pay back the fans for this one.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

@tianyihe said...

He’s meeting value despite missing most of his shots. If he keeps up the pace in the 2nd half, you gotta imagine he will make more shots and crush value.

Which he is currently doing. Hysterical when guys gets bashed halfway thru first quarter.

• gibby84

@Stylerip said...

al smizzle is gonna win it… he got ty lawson and john wall as his last 2. yiiiikes! they’re my PG’s too. lets go smizzle!

Championship qualifying players should start paying you not to predict them as taking first place.

• hollacity

Nuggets crushing fantasy dreams left and right

• Syko

My roster is Gallinari + 7 duds. Nice.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@yountingly said...

Which he is currently doing. Hysterical when guys gets bashed halfway thru first quarter.

saying lol isn’t bashing. Funny how some of you think we all should act and post a certain way. I simply said Cowder lol because he shot and missed 5 straight shots in a short period. Never bashed him but carry on bro.

• JOKER

Wtf faried!!!

• Syko

@JOKER said...

Wtf faried!!!

Can’t score if you don’t play.

The Magic should be banned for the NBA for a year for getting blown out by the Nuggets.

• ElSlappo

@Syko said...

Can’t score if you don’t play.

The Magic should be banned for the NBA for a year for getting blown out by the Nuggets.

Relegated to D-League

• smutpeddlers

@karimamin said...

Lawson sucks. Not sure why his salary on FD is 7200 or whatever. Should be 0.

Lawson for Free or Raymond Felton for 3500 ah hahaha….. I take Felton for 3500

• grinder_vinny

it’s still really early but never have done this well I was first for a while.
    https://www.fanduel.com/contest/11336364/scoring/lineup/153336597/

• inkognegro

@grinder_vinny said...

it’s still really early but never have done this well I was first for a while.
    https://www.fanduel.com/contest/11336364/scoring/lineup/153336597/

gl you need bradley to step up

• rebkell

@PDFOUR said...

Why does Ty Lawson have 5 points? People said pick Avery Bradley and he has freakin 7. No more picking scrub players for me lol.

I ran a nbawowy query on the Celtics with Smart and IT off the court and a couple of the today’s starters on the court and Bradley only averages about .5 FP’s a game in that situation, he’ll probably go off the 2nd half though, in the same scenario Crowder hits about .75 and Zeller is nearly a point a minute.

• txdave41

John Wall is going to screw me too? Seriously?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).