NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:00pm San Antonio at Atlanta(-2) —- 203(o/u)
    3:00pm Cleveland(-8) at Milwaukee —- 197.5(o/u)
    3:00pm Miami at Oklahoma City(-3.5) —- 212.5(o/u)
    3:30pm New Orleans at LA Clippers —- TBD
    4:00pm New York at Toronto —- TBD

6:00pm Detroit at Boston(-5.5) —- 197.5(o/u)
    6:00pm Denver(-1) at Orlando —- TBD
    6:00pm Wasington(-3.5) at Sacramento —- TBD
    7:00pm Charlotte(-4) at Minnesota —- 198.5(o/u)
    9:00pm Dallas(-3.5) at Phoenix —- 205(o/u)
    9:30pm Philadelphia at LA Lakers(-5) —- 193(o/u)

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Syko

Let the starters play the whole damn 4th Nuggets, u ain’t got shit to rest for.

• Syko

Wow Gallinari with another miss…scrub.

• inkognegro

lol galinari is just chucking it every chance he gets…literary

• Syko

Gallinari may have just won Makisupa a milly.

• smutpeddlers

OK now wall was a dud lol

• ElSlappo

I have Wall, Lawson, or Payton in almost every LU. Yikes

• Syko

I’m gonna have to stop rostering Reggie Jackson. Dude can get at or near a triple double every game and barely make value.

• RangerC

gross… I played drummond, crowder, gallo, or Turner in every lineup but never more than 2 in the same lineup somehow.

• ElSlappo

Faried still in the game – couldn’t tell by looking at his stat line but he’s still in there.

• tianyihe

@Syko said...

I’m gonna have to stop rostering Reggie Jackson. Dude can get at or near a triple double every game and barely make value.

He’s the highest scoring PG right now, and most likely will end up as the highest scoring PG tonight

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@RangerC said...

gross… I played drummond, crowder, gallo, or Turner in every lineup but never more than 2 in the same lineup somehow.

I have them all in the same lineup

Guess who I ended up rostering:
    Noel-Mbah-Bledsoe
    Or
    Elfrid-Harkless-Vucinic

Aargh!!

• inkognegro

ot in detroit pleaaaase

• grinder_vinny

need this boston game game to go to a few OT’s
    https://www.fanduel.com/contest/11336364/scoring/lineup/153336597/

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

@inkognegro said...

ot in detroit pleaaaase

Yes ot. Have many guys from this game across several lu.

• Mrm2010

@grinder_vinny said...

it’s still really early but never have done this well I was first for a while.
    https://www.fanduel.com/contest/11336364/scoring/lineup/153336597/

Nice job, looks good for you with Noel late. I have him and a couple others late, hope they kick ass and we all make a little $. GL

• grinder_vinny

@Mrm2010 said...

Nice job, looks good for you with Noel late. I have him and a couple others late, hope they kick ass and we all make a little $. GL

thanks disappointing after being in first but, atleast I will make something.

• Ryazan

• x3

2015 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2015 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@Bohawk911 said...

Was late getting off the golf course, no cell signal, so i couldn’t take Harris out, got Gallinari, and as of right now cashing. Will I cash tonight with one player getting 0……..

Why would u ever put Harris in there in the first place??

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/5149621?uc=66070039

Too bad I went with the Magic stack to finish this lineup.

I have been playing only 4-5 lineups a day and it seems easier to get one to hit the 300+ mark.

• curt777

I put 70 lineups into the late night swat. Hopefully thats enough

• gnicasio11

which pg do you go with late night cash games? Clarkson or Rondo??

• smutpeddlers

Sleeper of the night Wes Johnson…… 3900

• tmarohl

@curt777 said...

I put 70 lineups into the late night swat. Hopefully thats enough

I think I did 10, and had trouble filling out after the first three because I didn’t like any of the options after that.

• Mrm2010

Have 205 wirh Ish, Markieff and Nerlens tonight … Crossing fingers they all have games like their last.

• skicarib

@smutpeddlers said...

Sleeper of the night Wes Johnson…… 3900

yeah, thought about him…but wouldn’t have mattered, ugh, 3rd crap night after big wins I had past week.. jeez Vuc sucked tonight and I pulled Drummond out of one LU to load up on Vuc. Was so close to Turner but went hard w Beal/Wall vs Kings. Everyone else rips the Kings guards, so they just really suck. Tired of this, back to watching the Madness late night – can’t wait to see who State will play – they have beaten Louisville at their place and I think they match up w Northern Iowa well too.

May take next night or two off and start preparing for Wed – I have over 50 Sat tix I’ve won (may just play the Sat games to win some more hopefully). Want to come up with some angles to train some good LUs Wed night. GL all

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@skicarib said...

yeah, thought about him…but wouldn’t have mattered, ugh, 3rd crap night after big wins I had past week.. jeez Vuc sucked tonight and I pulled Drummond out of one LU to load up on Vuc. Was so close to Turner but went hard w Beal/Wall vs Kings. Everyone else rips the Kings guards, so they just really suck. Tired of this, back to watching the Madness late night – can’t wait to see who State will play – they have beaten Louisville at their place and I think they match up w Northern Iowa well too.

May take next night or two off and start preparing for Wed – I have over 50 Sat tix I’ve won (may just play the Sat games to win some more hopefully). Want to come up with some angles to train some good LUs Wed night. GL all

I hear ya. My brain is fried and I have a couple of sweats going for NBA and CBB. I have 10 tickets right now and might do the same the next two days. I would like to get at least 30 lineups up but will need one of these sweats to close the deal one time.

Good luck Wednesday and Thursday for your wolfpack. They have the kind of team that you need in tournament basketball. Good guards and some senior leadership.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).