NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:00pm San Antonio at Atlanta(-2) —- 203(o/u)
    3:00pm Cleveland(-8) at Milwaukee —- 197.5(o/u)
    3:00pm Miami at Oklahoma City(-3.5) —- 212.5(o/u)
    3:30pm New Orleans at LA Clippers —- TBD
    4:00pm New York at Toronto —- TBD

6:00pm Detroit at Boston(-5.5) —- 197.5(o/u)
    6:00pm Denver(-1) at Orlando —- TBD
    6:00pm Wasington(-3.5) at Sacramento —- TBD
    7:00pm Charlotte(-4) at Minnesota —- 198.5(o/u)
    9:00pm Dallas(-3.5) at Phoenix —- 205(o/u)
    9:30pm Philadelphia at LA Lakers(-5) —- 193(o/u)

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• smutpeddlers

@skicarib said...

May take next night or two off and start preparing for Wed – I have over 50 Sat tix I’ve won (may just play the Sat games to win some more hopefully). Want to come up with some angles to train some good LUs Wed night. GL all

Yes I’m cashing in all lineups today just not sweaters. Took Kemba,Wall and Gallo in a ton but other peeps made up for it. Looks like a profitable night but nothing big over here

• Thetruth34

Lmao at everyone saying pressey will hit at least 20-35 tonight. You don’t watch many celtics games huh lol and that’s why you guys lose money. Stop over thinking everything. I did on Wednesday and since have won over 500 bucks and tonight my lineup has a 270 with Marcus Morris and nerlens Noel still To play. I’m cashing 150 already and more to win with those guys to kick it higher

• gcowboy5886

Apparently I missed the Gallo train, seems like all my opponents in h2h had him. A couple I outscored at all other positions and still won’t win, ouch.

• Femdimes

@Thetruth34 said...

Lmao at everyone saying pressey will hit at least 20-35 tonight. You don’t watch many celtics games huh lol and that’s why you guys lose money. Stop over thinking everything. I did on Wednesday and since have won over 500 bucks and tonight my lineup has a 270 with Marcus Morris and nerlens Noel still To play. I’m cashing 150 already and more to win with those guys to kick it higher

yikes

• skicarib

@slpanthers24 said...

I hear ya. My brain is fried and I have a couple of sweats going for NBA and CBB. I have 10 tickets right now and might do the same the next two days. I would like to get at least 30 lineups up but will need one of these sweats to close the deal one time.

Good luck Wednesday and Thursday for your wolfpack. They have the kind of team that you need in tournament basketball. Good guards and some senior leadership.

thanks man, you too, hope you get some wins tonight and get set up for Wed well, too. thank god this mega slam isn’t on Thu when the Wolfpack game is, or I’d incinerate the circuit board…

• skicarib

@smutpeddlers said...

Yes I’m cashing in all lineups today just not sweaters. Took Kemba,Wall and Gallo in a ton but other peeps made up for it. Looks like a profitable night but nothing big over here

That’s awesome man, some profit helps… let’s get the Cardiac Pack to Indy!

• txdave41

Hate the Wizards. Wall and Pierce conspired so I could not enjoy a profitable night for once.

• smutpeddlers

If Wall or Bradley would have showed up Id be in better shape, but this is one of my better sweats lol https://www.fanduel.com/contest/11332378/scoring/lineup/153233455/

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Thetruth34 said...

Woah…we have a bad ass in the da house.

• smutpeddlers

@slpanthers24 said...

Woah…we have a bad ass in the da house.

@Thetruth34 can get a little excited at times lol :) love the DFS community

• skicarib

@txdave41 said...

Hate the Wizards. Wall and Pierce conspired so I could not enjoy a profitable night for once.

haha, me too, had them and Beal in combos of LUs… actually, I’m hating the entire Association of players right now – they should play like these kids in March Madness, like it’s the last game they may ever play in their life…lol, yeah, it’s a job, there is playoffs for some, eh – at least I’ll give RWB that, he plays like he is running through an inferno most nights

• Thetruth34

I meant a 270 in only late night games^

• Thetruth34

@smutpeddlers said...

@The truth can get a little excited at times lol :) love the DFS community

Love ya too bro haha

• Sirius13

whats wrong with monta tonight?

• Thetruth34

And a 270 all late night games with Noel and Marcus Morris just starting AND NO GALLINARI lol

• Thetruth34

And a 270 all late night games with Noel and Marcus Morris just starting AND NO GALLINARI lol

• skicarib

@smutpeddlers said...

@The truth can get a little excited at times lol :) love the DFS community

you guys are all alright, I don’t care what everyone here says ;-)

• Thetruth34

@skicarib said...

you guys are all alright, I don’t care what everyone here says ;-)

Love ya ski

• gibby84

@Thetruth34 said...

Your crystal ball of awesomeness said Ty Lawson was a great play tonight? Whoops.

• Thetruth34

@gibby84 said...

Your crystal ball of awesomeness said Ty Lawson was a great play tonight? Whoops.

I never said Lawson was a great play? R jax was my pg play

• skicarib

I could perhaps stage a massive comeback tonight at the hands of PJ, Ish, Tarik and Bing Crosby singing Noel…

• tianyihe

Marcus Morris is grossly underpriced on FD. Not sure how 70% of the field isn’t using him.

• gibby84

@Thetruth34 said...

I never said Lawson was a great play? R jax was my pg play

Then your claims are highly suspect, as the only guy in the slam at 270 with noel and Marcus to play had both danilo and ty…

• braylon81

230 with noel, ellis, and chandler left and they are dropping a fat turd nice

• skicarib

screw it, I’m pulling for Northern Iowa as I don’t really consider Louisville the ACC – yet… they will get there, along with ND – great programs, don’t get me wrong. Just takes a while here on Tobacco Road… hell, I see Maryland playing tonight and I still find myself hoping they advance coz they are in the ACC…not. Nuts. If Northern Iowa wins, the Pack get to take on Kurt Warner and his legend/legacy there, so that’s kinda cool. He was in locker room tonight w them.

Okay, yes, that isn’t topical, so can somebody tell me what happened to Vuc today so I can remind myself why I got baited a few days from now? And they had so many guys down… and the Kings beat the Wiz, Wall scores 9 real points…a plethora of enigmas… the Wiz bite.

I need Noel, Tarik and Ish to score 50 (no, not combined..)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).