NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:00pm San Antonio at Atlanta(-2) —- 203(o/u)
    3:00pm Cleveland(-8) at Milwaukee —- 197.5(o/u)
    3:00pm Miami at Oklahoma City(-3.5) —- 212.5(o/u)
    3:30pm New Orleans at LA Clippers —- TBD
    4:00pm New York at Toronto —- TBD

6:00pm Detroit at Boston(-5.5) —- 197.5(o/u)
    6:00pm Denver(-1) at Orlando —- TBD
    6:00pm Wasington(-3.5) at Sacramento —- TBD
    7:00pm Charlotte(-4) at Minnesota —- 198.5(o/u)
    9:00pm Dallas(-3.5) at Phoenix —- 205(o/u)
    9:30pm Philadelphia at LA Lakers(-5) —- 193(o/u)

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• hoffs812

i wish FD had an an option that gave ownership rates without going thru everyones LUs

• txdave41

Heaven help me, I went with Dragic even though this guy screws me every time.

• tclark828

Bledsoe, Oladipo, or Payton for DK cash?

• Mindofigor

markgenorex about to clean up at the dk main event

• chronoxiong

I currently have Rudy Gay as one of my SFs for the Late games but I don’t even know if he will hit 4x-5x against the defensively stout Wizards. But then again, someone is going to have to score for the Kings if it’s not Cousins. I can drop him down to a mid range SF but that will give me a lot of salary left.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Damn Kanter.

• gibby84

@Stylerip said...

markgenorex about to clean up at the dk main event

I agree. I heard dk even changed the WCFB so only the first quarter of the 1pm games would count in scoring.

• tianyihe

@slpanthers24 said...

Damn Kanter.

Play kanter whenever he’s playing, he has at least 6x for a couple of weeks now

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

millsap needs to come back and figure it out or else my early lu is toast

• canadianace

UPDATE: Kyle Lowry (back contusion) will be inactive today vs. the Knicks. Greivis Vasquez starts again at Air Canada Centre http://on.nba.com/1LKAqJJ ‪#‎WeTheNorth‬

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

I truly believe this Atlanta coach screw his team this year with all this rested players every other day to get ready for playoffs. Whoever they play in first round I say they lose.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@tianyihe said...

Play kanter whenever he’s playing, he has at least 6x for a couple of weeks now

Yeah but I thought it was a risky pick with a bum ankle. One bad step and he is out again. I was wrong and as I think he probably hit value already. Let’s go AA

• txdave41

@yountingly said...

millsap needs to come back and figure it out or else my early lu is toast

Me too, not liking this game so far. Wish I had went with Leonard and paid down on PF. Millsap rarely makes me happy.

• hollacity

Kind of like stacking ORL/DEN depending on injuries.

Thoughts on Foye for low priced option?

• Thed

Where did wade go?

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Hey Blake. AD is schooling you brah. Step it up already.

• deerosa

D.Carroll was he late for the team bus! My gosh…

• HardCore

@txdave41 said...

Heaven help me, I went with Dragic even though this guy screws me every time.

same here smfh really dragic ur better than this. He’s gonna go off in the second he’s getting at least 18pts 8ast the rest of the way

• Mrm2010

T Chandler or Wright?

• Mindofigor

@deerosa said...

D.Carroll was he late for the team bus! My gosh…

never play sf’s vs the spurs. leonard is one of the best defenders in the league.

• Mrm2010

Leonard is over 32 FP in the 2nd qtr

• doubleAinHD

Noel/Vucevic or Faried/Drummond?

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Cleve/mil stack has to be nice looking for early slate. Every player for bucks starting has stat stuffing lines.

• tianyihe

Does willie green returning impact oladipo or Payton more?

• sheepies

Why are the nuggets resting players so much when they stink and will have no postseason

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).