8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 2.5 ) at Minnesota ( -2.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 3.5 ) at Houston ( -3.5 ) —- T: 200
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 11.5 ) at San Antonio ( -11.5 ) —- T: 196
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 10.5 ) at Denver ( -10.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 4.5 ) at Phoenix ( -4.5 ) —- T: 210
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 6 ) at Portland ( -6 ) —- T: 214.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 10 ) at Golden State ( -10 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• fantasyordeztiny

I’d love to meet the geniuses that make the NBA schedule. Jesus.

• DntSwtDaTcnq

normally, this kind of slate would be incredible, however this late in the season, and in such a big slate, it can be very dangerous if you’re not playing on a site with late swap. and even if you are, tonight feels like the kind of night whereby at least one player gets scratched right after lock.

a couple of meaningless games, teams tanking for lottery balls, teams resting players, etc—there could be a lot of souls crushed even at 7:01 pm. just a heads up, men. be cautious

• TommyWantWingy33

I’m thinking stack min vs sacto and sprinkle in some other good plays and call it a night.

• Nickj2306

@DntSwtDaTcnq said...

normally, this kind of slate would be incredible, however this late in the season, and in such a big slate, it can be very dangerous if you’re not playing on a site with late swap. and even if you are, tonight feels like the kind of night whereby at least one player gets scratched right after lock.

a couple of meaningless games, teams tanking for lottery balls, teams resting players, etc—there could be a lot of souls crushed even at 7:01 pm. just a heads up, men. be cautious

Would love to get some insight into specifics. I have the same feeling but it’s hard to know who to be watching especially since I play on fanduel

• bjk121

Kevin Love seems pretty under-priced at 6700 on DK. Even if Kyrie and Lebron play, I still think he makes a pretty solid play against MIL. Probably will be pretty low owned as well (unless someone is ruled out).

• lastcallcasualty

Do you roster the Mavs against Portland based on what they did last game against them? Deron, Dirk-A-Nator,?

• Wolfedawwg

All in with John Leuer if Tyson Chandler sits today!

• bjk121

Nurkic looks like a pretty high upside punt at C tonight. Only 3800 on DK and mintues seem to be up. Could go down slightly if Faried is back.

• Wolfedawwg

@bjk121 said...

Nurkic looks like a pretty high upside punt at C tonight. Only 3800 on DK and mintues seem to be up. Could go down slightly if Faried is back.

Defo on the radar pending Farieds status.

• gillio

@lastcallcasualty said...

Do you roster the Mavs against Portland based on what they did last game against them? Deron, Dirk-A-Nator,?

You roster Dirk because he’s on a tear right now

• Bellest

Gotta stick with my PGs vs Philly theme and roll with D.J. Augustin.

• Wolfedawwg

Only thing I have noticed a lot with Denver this season is Michael Malone seems to like to run a platoon style rotation with most guys other than his go to guys (mainly Mudiay, Harris and Gallinari), seems like most other players get a 5-10 min boost in mins every other game, which may very well have been the case with Jusuf Nurkic, Darrell Arthur seemed to be the one who benefited the most with Farieds absence.

• snascimento

@Bellest said...

Gotta stick with my PGs vs Philly theme and roll with D.J. Augustin.

not mudiay?

• GGee87

@snascimento said...

not mudiay?

Augustin is cheaper and has a better shot than Mudiay. Also Mudiay has a ton of TOs for a starting PG. You could go with either… but sometimes the 6th man is more valuable than a 2nd or 3rd option starter.

• TommyWantWingy33

Really feel like Rudy Gay and K Love are at the lowest price point they will ever see. Couldn’t help but roster them both am I looney?

• finn4

Love deron williams with parsons out. Just torched the blazers last game

• bigstacks2015

@finn4 said...

don’t chase points

• satchmo77

@TommyWantWingy33 said...

I’m thinking stack min vs sacto and sprinkle in some other good plays and call it a night.

Only the Minnesota players though, the Kings players have been too up and down lately. Maybe collision.

• moedigs

@finn4 said...

Dirk is a lock.. he’s the free square right now.. i love deron and will lock in 100% exposure in GPPs… he has an amazing track record against lillard

• snascimento

@GGee87 said...

Augustin is cheaper and has a better shot than Mudiay. Also Mudiay has a ton of TOs for a starting PG. You could go with either… but sometimes the 6th man is more valuable than a 2nd or 3rd option starter.

Yeah, you’re right — thanks!

• chunkybangles

Ah, that wonderful point in the season where we’re playing D leagers over veterans, and Alphabet costs more than Lebron. Gotta love dfs. Also yea this slate is massive, still trying to figure out how to even approach it.

• Capone1233

Yep, SAC/MN and sprinkle in Favors, McCollum, ROLO, Knight. Casspi has been pretty consistent as a cheap SF option. I like him tonight.

• finn4

@bigstacks2015 said...

don’t chase points

Chase points? Deron was playing without parsons last game as well and its not a coincidence his usage rate and production went up. Although i dont expect 60 points again, he will be in the same exact situation tonight. Thats not chasing points especially since he only costs 6k on fanduel.

• lastcallcasualty

I“m actually hoping Cousins is out. If so, I love Koufos. Open up some huge salary cap.

• lastcallcasualty

Lots of upside potential on the lower priced PG’s. I’m paying up somewhere else other than PG’s

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).