8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 2.5 ) at Minnesota ( -2.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 3.5 ) at Houston ( -3.5 ) —- T: 200
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 11.5 ) at San Antonio ( -11.5 ) —- T: 196
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 10.5 ) at Denver ( -10.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 4.5 ) at Phoenix ( -4.5 ) —- T: 210
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 6 ) at Portland ( -6 ) —- T: 214.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 10 ) at Golden State ( -10 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• snascimento

@lastcallcasualty said...

Lots of upside potential on the lower priced PG’s. I’m paying up somewhere else other than PG’s

may just go balanced tonight. my balanced LUs cashed yesterday and my Stars and Scrubs did not despite varying permutations (i.e. RWB, KD, and Beard; RWB/KD, RWB, Beard…you get the picture)

• Jack_davidson10

What do you guys think about CP3 against the Warriors

• migarvin99

@bigstacks2015 said...

don’t chase points

Tell that to everyone who faded Jeremy Lin last night

• Capone1233

Balanced is the way to go tonight for sure. Maybe sprinkle in Lillard here and there. Lots of value at SG tonight actually. Liking Hollis Thompson and Beal.

• Capone1233

@Jack_davidson10 said...

Never a fan of playing anyone against GSW at GSW. They could blow out the Clippers, but Paul/DJ would be the guys to play if they are going to keep things close.

• deerosa

@TommyWantWingy33 said...

I’m thinking stack min vs sacto and sprinkle in some other good plays and call it a night.

RoLo got 20/20 on this team. Weak at SG defensively.

Oh yeah, I will be getting some Wolves in there.

Haven’t done a balanced lineup in a while but it looks good.

• Bellest

@Jack_davidson10 said...

He’s averaging ~47 FD PPG this season vs GS, with a high game of 55 pts. He definitely “shouldn’t” kill your lu.

• IronMonkey415

Dirk eating everything in his path.

All in

• lastcallcasualty

@Capone1233 said...

Balanced is the way to go tonight for sure. Maybe sprinkle in Lillard here and there. Lots of value at SG tonight actually. Liking Hollis Thompson and Beal.

Covington is back tongiht which means Hollis won’t get as much run as he has been.

• Mattg45

@Nickj2306 said...

Would love to get some insight into specifics. I have the same feeling but it’s hard to know who to be watching especially since I play on fanduel

Boogie is questionable, we just need to hear something by lock of I’m fading him.

• champagneravens

I am liking Deron, Bayless and Calderon tonight. High risk, but everytime I suggest someone against the Bulls and POR at the PG they go off and I never have them. Tonight will be the night, and I feel good about either one.

• Capone1233

Porzingas price is so low now. Gotta take a chance on him in at least 1 lineup.

• Capone1233

Thoughts on Mejri from Dallas? Put up 46 FP against Portland just a week or so ago. Probably won’t do that again, but could get you 25 if he gets some minutes. Zaza seems to have fallen out of favor.

• gillio

Core for cash tonight

Deron Williams
    Lavine
    Lebron
    Dirk

• MikeMineo

Just a PSA not to get excited about early GPP lineup success:

Two hours into last night – http://i.imgur.com/cmFiLW3.jpg

What it ended up being – http://i.imgur.com/whnNOvj.jpg

reminded me why I despise following my lineups while the games are still in progress – impossible to know where you are. I even had plenty of players in the late game.

Oh well. Onto tonight.

• Wolfedawwg

@Capone1233 said...

Thoughts on Mejri from Dallas? Put up 46 FP against Portland just a week or so ago. Probably won’t do that again, but could get you 25 if he gets some minutes. Zaza seems to have fallen out of favor.

He pretty much mirrored Plumlees minutes the other night while Zaza was taking a big dump on my LU’s

• GGee87

@Capone1233 said...

Porzingas price is so low now. Gotta take a chance on him in at least 1 lineup.

I actually have him in 2 of my lineups. Fingers crossed.

• phredlocks

I’m willing to take a flier on Mejri and like this spot for Tobias Harris. Will Rondo be able to go off if Cousins is out, and is Rondo def going to play?

• JSteele

A sneaky meat play from the Lakers, Phoenix game is Marcelo Huertas. The Lakers and Phoenix are battling to finish lower than each other (Lakers lose their pick to Philly if it is outside the top 3). My gut tells me that Kobe and Russell will sit this one out and the backups should get a bit more run than usual. He got 20 minutes last game against them with Russell (21 Minutes) and Clarkson (24 Minutes).

Lou Williams also looked to be a beneficiary playing 29 minutes.

• Bellest

@phredlocks said...

Will Rondo be able to go off if Cousins is out, and is Rondo def going to play?

He’s labeled as probable, but I would go with Collision either way. He’s pretty much matching Rondo’s production at ~$2000 less (FD).

• Wolfedawwg

@JSteele said...

My gut tells me that Kobe and Russell will sit this one out and the backups should get a bit more run than usual.

“Kobe will play for sure”………..How long???
    https://twitter.com/SerenaWinters/status/712515071671476225
    Russel is questionable, left the game early last night, did not return.
    https://twitter.com/LakersReporter/status/712492956742250497

• Capone1233

Kobe just needs to go away. I’m sick of hearing about his last season. He’s doing nothing but hurting that franchise at this point.

• Butternutter

@Capone1233 said...

Kobe just needs to go away. I’m sick of hearing about his last season. He’s doing nothing but hurting that franchise at this point.

I thought the same thing about P Mannng. So anyways……

• Capone1233

@Butternutter said...

I thought the same thing about P Mannng. So anyways……

Same here.

• phredlocks

Hurt em all the way to the Super Bowl. Not saying he won it but he didn’t hurt em that much I guess.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).