8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 2.5 ) at Minnesota ( -2.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 3.5 ) at Houston ( -3.5 ) —- T: 200
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 11.5 ) at San Antonio ( -11.5 ) —- T: 196
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 10.5 ) at Denver ( -10.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 4.5 ) at Phoenix ( -4.5 ) —- T: 210
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 6 ) at Portland ( -6 ) —- T: 214.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 10 ) at Golden State ( -10 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Tpcslj47

Goodbye DFS, you started off so much fun but now everyday just feels like work and disappointment. Just like what happened with poker.

Sad day.

• Rrich68

@bignish said...

Brandon Knight flopping against the Lakers, of course!

I’m doing pretty well tonight but I think this will be my last night of NBA DFS. Half the players in the NBA are either apathetic or resting and rotations on all teams are getting out of whack now.

I’m looking forward to recharging my batteries and getting ready for MLB DFS!

I wish all my players flopped like brandon knight!!!!

• JGallo1018

Couldn’t have come at a better time. A lot going on in life right now, truly amazing, I late swapped D-Will on before their tip off and I upgraded to DJ I think too. Crazy stuff. Wish I could share the wealth.

• JGallo1018

Knight and Leuer were a huge piece too. They had an amazing 4th quarter together.

• 16suraaus

@Tpcslj47 said...

Goodbye DFS, you started off so much fun but now everyday just feels like work and disappointment. Just like what happened with poker.

Sad day.

No one will miss you!

• Sleepyfloyd16

@JGallo1018 said...

Couldn’t have come at a better time. A lot going on in life right now, truly amazing, I late swapped D-Will on before their tip off and I upgraded to DJ I think too. Crazy stuff. Wish I could share the wealth.

Nice, congrats. The Warriors won and I didn’t lose money so I had a good night too — although not nearly as good as you.

Really surprised that DJ was so low owned (3.7% in the Shot) in what seemed like a really good match-up. I know there were a lot of good choices at center, but still.

• Tpcslj47

@dkmonster said...

No one will miss you!

That is a pretty rude thing to say, your Mother clearly did not raise you properly.

• dakimbell

@Tpcslj47 said...

Sad day.

Wow, sticking to your guns huh are ya sport?

• xpac21

guess i shouldnt be that upset when even noto was heavily targeting rudy tonight

• wlross3

@JGallo1018 said...

I also took first in the $25K Hot Shot for $2,000 Bc of what Curry did at the end of the game. Turned $31 into $9,506 dollars tonight! I entered 6 line ups in the Sharpshooter.

Congrats!!

• Tpcslj47

@dakimbell said...

Wow, sticking to your guns huh are ya sport?

Regarding what, exactly?

• jamesfishing

Already looking forward to tomorrows (todays) slate. Having a good week so far, think i’m going to put a good chunk of my winnings this week back in and see if I can let it ride!

• chronoxiong

Lame night of donations. So much epic fail. I haven’t played CP3 in weeks since his price shot up to 10k on FD. His price dropped a little and I decided to play him against the Warriors. He ends up struggling and his team gets blown out. Other PGs I could’ve/should’ve played instead of him were Rondo, Rubio and Knight. And the other guy who I haven’t played in months until tonight was Beal. What did he reward me with? A bad game. Oh yeah, his teammate Otto Porter killed me too. Lastly, I ignored the Jon Leuer news. When I saw that he was 50% owned in my 50/50s, that was a sign the night was going to be a fail for me. I will take the blame on ignoring that news.

• moedigs

didn’t follow my own advice and faded DWill… missed the cash line.. oh well.. on to the next one

• badlands92

So much of this is just throwing a dart. You can kill yourself researching – which I’m done doing more than 30 minutes of – but at the end of the day, is it anything more than a 50/50 shot when deciding on:

Klay Thompson $6700
    CJ McCollum $6600

Picking wrong can cost you the night…like last night where $100 difference in price resulted in nearly a 25 point differential.

This is why people enter multi LUs. It’s impossible to trust anything.

• lloydjv1

@badlands92 said...

So much of this is just throwing a dart. You can kill yourself researching – which I’m done doing more than 30 minutes of – but at the end of the day, is it anything more than a 50/50 shot when deciding on:

Klay Thompson $6700
    CJ McCollum $6600

Picking wrong can cost you the night…like last night where $100 difference in price resulted in nearly a 25 point differential.

This is why people enter multi LUs. It’s impossible to trust anything.

You really are right. I am sure there are folks who make a quasi living out of this and have a firm grasp on DFS and generate hundreds of lineups daily to make bank, but for the common working person, it’s mostly getting lucky by doing as much research as time allows, and hoping you get the lucky punt.

I spend what free time I have during the day trying to put together the best few lineups I can afford and the best I do on a daily basis is break even or come out a few dollars ahead to keep my bankroll intact. On occasion I do place well in GPP’s and make some extra, but alas, it is rare.

• Capone1233

Finished 239th in the NBA 25K And-One for a whopping $7 profit. 334.75 points. Damn you Rodney Hood.
    Lillard
    Hood
    Hayward
    Favors
    Jokic
    Knight
    Leuer
    Mathews

• Capone1233

Beal killed a lot of lineups last night for me.

• peachfuzz

• Blogger of the Month

Man, did Barton kill my my 2nd best lineup with a whopping 9fps. I hit a 333 with Barton in my G-spot (heh heh…), and could have put probably almost anyone else there at his price, and would have bumped up my score quite a bit.

Ergh.

• ElSlappo

@Capone1233 said...

Beal killed a lot of lineups last night for me.

Yes me too. I don’t know why I expected anything different – I think Beal drops a dirty deuce on my lineups about 75% of the time when I roster him. I also was disappointed with Draymond, expected more. In hindsight should have ‘downgraded’ to Kristaps and went up to someone, anyone other than friggin Beal.

• Ree4erMadness

I’m doing better on DK lately than FD and I’ve always preferred FD cause it seemed easier. But DK just seems more flexible. You can do .25 tournaments, some of them are 10 lineup limits, 7 lineup limits, and there’s more flexibility with how they do the positions…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).