• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 4 ) at Brooklyn ( -4 ) —- T: 223
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 4 ) at Miami ( -4 ) —- T: 203
    8:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -4 ) at Dallas ( 4 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 8.5 ) at San Antonio ( -8.5 ) —- T: 199
    10:00 PM EST : New York ( 10.5 ) at Portland ( -10.5 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

Admin Note

We have been working on a new RG Live Chat feature with sport specific channels :) The goal of this is to provide a fun place for users to talk strategy, sweat games, and talk DFS.

Once you join you will be added to each room listed below. You can view or leave a channel by selecting it from the menu on the left of the screen.

This is still very much a beta test so many features and channels are not created yet, but feel free to join and please let us know if you have any feedback, suggestions, or features you would like to see added.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

• sammygoldz

liking Yogi Ferrell on DK tonight. Who you guys liking on DK

• fourseasons

Jeremy Lin BKN PG 5m ago Playing Thursday vs PHO (sprained right ankle).

Coach Atkinson says he will play “significant minutes”.

• Dirt_Lavert

@fourseasons said...

13 stiches on a hand invites infection. I doubt he plays. Crank up Willie Reed and punt.

Sucks DK upped his price to 4700. Pretty risky although I feel the same way.

Willie Reed, Jared Dudley (sans Warren) and some other randos will be in the winner tonight lol

• Dominic

I’m not playing him…..
    I know that !!!

• moped_jones

@California_Cool said...

Im going to do you a favor brah..Get Richardson out of your lineups. The guy has no upside whatsoever. He will not shoot the ball if Dragic, Necktat,JTyler or WHiteside is on the floor.

At first I thought that said “neckfat” and I was thinking “You kids and your damn nicknames!” But yes I know who necktat is (actually his name is the same as my future father in law).

I had Richardson in one of my lineups but went full Booker/DeRo on FD instead. DK is as different beast and I’m sure I’ll still tinker with that before lock.

I put together a lineup that I liked and noticed it was all people from the 7:30 games. It will be fun seeing I’m winning $50,000, but it will be said watching it slowly go down to nothing throughout the night.

• fourseasons

@Pandamonious said...

And will play “significant minutes.” My guess is he gets 10.

lol. The Atkinson Curse.

• IronMonkey415

Lin to play balls to walls all night long.

That is what significant minutes mean to me.

• California_Cool

• Ranked #69

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

My Lin exposure is going up big. If he gets 30 minutes he’s going to put up 40 FP’s tonight. Just hope 30 is what “significant” means.

Im going to take a gander at the chat rooms, and if he is hyped up, he’s a fade for me. 20 min could be “Significant”. I dont see how Dindoozle doesnt see a fair run with the way he’s playing.

• Dirt_Lavert

@Pandamonious said...

My Lin exposure is going up big. If he gets 30 minutes he’s going to put up 40 FP’s tonight. Just hope 30 is what “significant” means.

Yea I have one lineup and trying to decide whether I get completely boned by him play 8 minutes or not lol. Seeing his game log not reach more than 30 minutes lately is worrysome though.

With high salaries this could be a night where 5 x is acceptable on DK and winner could have 330 tops. Unless every chalky punt goes off lol

Salaries everywhere are just too high. I’m considering just playing Cp3 and DJ and building from there.

• California_Cool

• Ranked #69

RG Tiered Ranking

@moped_jones said...

At first I thought that said “neckfat” and I was thinking “You kids and your damn nicknames!” But yes I know who necktat is (actually his name is the same as my future father in laws).

I had Richardson in one of my lineups but full Booker/DeRo on FD instead. DK is as different beast and I’m sure I’ll still tinker with that before lock.

I put together a lineup that I liked and noticed it was all people from the 7:30 games. It will be fun seeing I’m winning $50,000, but it will be said watching it slowly go down to nothing throughout the night.

Ellington is now likely to play as well now. per…some random tweet, i cant remember

• Beavsftw

@IronMonkey415 said...

Lin to play balls to walls all night long.

That is what significant minutes mean to me.

Til he hurts his ankle again. Dude got me 3 points last time. Fuck that.

• gravitymaze

Last week of the nba for me until playoffs. Just can’t trust them at this point. Looking forward to MLB.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Lin/RHJ/BroLo stack. Hit that back with Williams if he plays. Len if he doesn’t. Fill in with playoff implication games. Win 100k.

• MrPerfekt7

Man can’t stomach to pic Lin

• Pandamonious

@7klub06 said...

Man can’t stomach to pic Lin

Don’t know how anyone can stomach anything this time of year.

• Crimsonstar18

Justin Holiday? I don’t even know if I wanna play a single Knick, but if they have minute restrictions or a blow out, could the bench see some run? KOQ? Holiday?

• frugal

Man…cutting back entries tonight. Just an ugly slate.

• rambotex

I ain’t sure about that Andy

• zNaTuraL

Just can’t play Lin. Can’t make myself do it

• Pandamonious

@Crimsonstar18 said...

Justin Holiday? I don’t even know if I wanna play a single Knick, but if they have minute restrictions or a blow out, could the bench see some run? KOQ? Holiday?

I’m playing lots of Holiday. Then planning on taking a vacation Holiday, but if it doesn’t go well i’ll take an institutional Holiday.

• moped_jones

@gravitymaze said...

Last week of the nba for me until playoffs. Just can’t trust them at this point. Looking forward to MLB.

Baseball is about as fluky as it comes.

You know how many times I picked Mike Trout last year and got 0-fers? Or stud pitchers and got 10 pts? Don’t get me wrong, I’m looking forward to my 2nd year of DFS baseball, but it’s just as big of a crap shoot as late season NBA. The only thing I like better about baseball is you know their lineups well in advance. That would be very helpful in basketball.

I think this portion of the NBA season is the most fun. I have trouble finding good cheap plays when everyone is in contention, but now it’s super easy b/c there are so many of them (on normal sized slates).

Anyway, sorry for the rant. I am looking forward to baseball this year. I hope I am better at it in year 2. I definitely feel I improved at my 2nd year of NBA.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@moped_jones said...

Anyway, sorry for the rant. I am looking forward to baseball this year. I hope I am better at it in year 2. I definitely feel I improved at my 2nd year of NBA.

This is me right here.

• mrmogz

@dbreak said...

if someone is rolling with 150 LU’s, their odds are better than my 3 since they have more opportunity to hit the perfect LU with 150 entries.

Ya, and 150 out of 125,083,084,937,495 combinations really covers a lot.

10+ game slates the number is actually closer to infinite than a real fucking number. I don’t understand how people think max entries is some golden ticket to winning. It isn’t, most nights they take a negative hit but have the BR and LU building skill / research methods to know every once in a while they will hit big and stay profitable. That coupled with the fact that they’re good at consistently making a cash game lineup to negate some of their nightly losses.

Like I said before, you don’t see all the pros tying for first every night. If that were the case DFS would be dead.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

“Closer to infinite.”

• monarch

@moped_jones said...

Baseball is about as fluky as it comes.

You know how many times I picked Mike Trout last year and got 0-fers? Or stud pitchers and got 10 pts? Don’t get me wrong, I’m looking forward to my 2nd year of DFS baseball, but it’s just as big of a crap shoot as late season NBA. The only thing I like better about baseball is you know their lineups well in advance. That would be very helpful in basketball.

I think this portion of the NBA season is the most fun. I have trouble finding good cheap plays when everyone is in contention, but now it’s super easy b/c there are so many of them (on normal sized slates).

But then a random Rockies batter is hyped up all day because he crushes LHP and goes 0-1 with a walk and is pulled in the 5th inning.

I’ve had more success with NBA after I stopped listening to the experts.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).