• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 4 ) at Brooklyn ( -4 ) —- T: 223
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 4 ) at Miami ( -4 ) —- T: 203
    8:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -4 ) at Dallas ( 4 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 8.5 ) at San Antonio ( -8.5 ) —- T: 199
    10:00 PM EST : New York ( 10.5 ) at Portland ( -10.5 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

Admin Note

We have been working on a new RG Live Chat feature with sport specific channels :) The goal of this is to provide a fun place for users to talk strategy, sweat games, and talk DFS.

Once you join you will be added to each room listed below. You can view or leave a channel by selecting it from the menu on the left of the screen.

This is still very much a beta test so many features and channels are not created yet, but feel free to join and please let us know if you have any feedback, suggestions, or features you would like to see added.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

• gravitymaze

won 6 bucks will post a blog later

• gravitymaze

@Pandamonious said...

So all in on ABC tomorrow?

wait for my blog

• Dash

won 45 yesterday , today 38 … .. so i am happy about it … too bad Lopez didn’t do as well as i hope for…oh well .. not complaining… starting research for tomorrow ..

• priceisrite

Anyone that plays Triple Doubles on FD at the $2 or $5 level, what were the cash lines for those tonight?

• chronoxiong

There is a God! I thought my night was a donation night but the Knicks were creeping up in the 4th quarter so Stots had to let Nurkic and Lillard play and they saved me! I ended up scoring 282.10 after they sealed the game so I managed to win almost all of my cash games! Sadly that score fell one or two point shy from GPP cash. Unreal! I will take it though because I still profited for the night. Glad the Knicks rallied. Phew!

• tmarohl

Thought I was being sneaky putting Lance Thomas in a bunch of lineups tonight thinking Carmello would sit. I was right about Caremelo but didn’t realize that Thomas would also sit.

• emoney1214

285-290 on triple ups. Didn’t play triple double

• emoney1214

Pretty sure Lance Thomas was questionable before lock or at least I heard something. Cause I was thinking about him earlier

• tmarohl

@Nate2025 said...

Yep! Right as I was about to give it a rest until baseball season it pulls me right back in.

Sweet – Congrats

• Nate2025

@tmarohl said...

Sweet – Congrats

Thanks! Thank you everyone for all the tips and discussion, definitely used it to my advantage today. Always appreciate the dialogue.

• KindGuy

@Pandamonious said...

Don’t remember who, but I know someone in here mentioned McDaniels today. I’m sure they’ll be in here complaining they didn’t play him or bragging that he did soon.

That would be me

• wystateofmind

@chronoxiong said...

There is a God! I thought my night was a donation night but the Knicks were creeping up in the 4th quarter so Stots had to let Nurkic and Lillard play and they saved me! I ended up scoring 282.10 after they sealed the game so I managed to win almost all of my cash games! Sadly that score fell one or two point shy from GPP cash. Unreal! I will take it though because I still profited for the night. Glad the Knicks rallied. Phew!

FanDuel?

• chronoxiong

@wystateofmind said...

FanDuel?

Yes. I only play on FD. I get that question a lot on here and chat. I only play on FD.

• stats99tuff

I got too cute and played gasol and conley, leonard didnt hit value Either with a 293 on FD. Almost… I knew the risk of playing people against the spurs though

• Bay101

Still cashed w/j Val

• Dirt_Lavert

@Bay101 said...

Still cashed w/j Val

Brutal but awesome lol

Probably a better play than Hershey Squirts Williams though right? Sharps were all over him

I played no Suns and lost by mere points. Lots of good plays, too many bad plays. Still semi butthurt

• DefinitelyMiami

@Bay101 said...

Why is everyone on Val tonight?

In addition to his 2 made free throws Jonas chipped in 8 reb/3 blk/2 to
    needless to say he didnt crush value

• DirkDigglerz

All you guys hyped JVal, I hyped Alex Len no one bats an eye.

• DefinitelyMiami

@DirkDigglerz said...

Nice call Whiteside played well too. my big whiff was Tyler Johnson 16 fp not good

• Dirt_Lavert

@DirkDigglerz said...

Dirk you gotta post your blog daily! I think you would have lots of us in here very happy people because most of us could seriously use the unbiased, honest opinions. You’ve been crushing with your calls every night! I’ve made some sharp plays the past handful of nights but I can’t seem to hit the nail on the head every night. Still better at LOL than NBA which sucks because DK LOL is playing for marbles essentially and NBA is the real deal in terms of $.

I wish your blog had come out earlier because I saw your post a bit ago of the plays you liked, and although I was on LMA already it would’ve been nice to see some hype for Demar. He would have been a stellar pick over cp3 and I had the extra salary too. Just can never seem to pull the trigger on a second SG when I am playing 2 centers already. I usually try to have at least 2 pgs and 2 centers. But even pros will play 2 sgs so I should probably change my ways. It’s all about the better play.

My roster construction was okay but no suns was stupid move #1. Went and got too game theory on myself. If Wes hit some shots I’d have been fine, and if CP3 went 5 x I’d have been fine. Seems like 13% of people were thinking the same thing with Curry’s “hurt” shoulder and played Wes. Guy doesn’t shoot and when he does apparently it doesn’t go in.

Also wasn’t sitting on Len with Williams back in the picture. His fouls were a big reason why Len got so much run I’m assuming. And Chriss.

Sharps loved Big Sauce tonight. Len was ultimately the better pick though.

• DirkDigglerz

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Dirk you gotta post your blog daily! I think you would have lots of us in here very happy people because most of us could seriously use the unbiased, honest opinions. You’ve been crushing with your calls every night! I’ve made some sharp plays the past handful of nights but I can’t seem to hit the nail on the head every night. Still better at LOL than NBA which sucks because DK LOL is playing for marbles essentially and NBA is the real deal in terms of $.

I wish your blog had come out earlier because I saw your post a bit ago of the plays you liked, and although I was on LMA already it would’ve been nice to see some hype for Demar. He would have been a stellar pick over cp3 and I had the extra salary too. Just can never seem to pull the trigger on a second SG when I am playing 2 centers already. I usually try to have at least 2 pgs and 2 centers. But even pros will play 2 sgs so I should probably change my ways. It’s all about the better play.

My roster construction was okay but no suns was stupid move #1. Went and got too game theory on myself. If Wes hit some shots I’d have been fine, and if CP3 went 5 x I’d have been fine. Seems like 13% of people were thinking the same thing with Curry’s “hurt” shoulder and played Wes. Guy doesn’t shoot and when he does apparently it doesn’t go in.

Also wasn’t sitting on Len with Williams back in the picture. His fouls were a big reason why Len got so much run I’m assuming. And Chriss.

Sharps loved Big Sauce tonight. Len was ultimately the better pick though.

I was going to post a blog today but I fell asleep woke up 30 minutes before lock and forgot to publish it.Gt the usual suspects there too DeAndre, LMA, Lillard. Will post a blog later for sure. Big sauce was logically the better pick but Alex Len has been getting decent number even before Big Sauce got sick. Cheers.

• Dirt_Lavert

@DirkDigglerz said...

I was going to post a blog today but I fell asleep woke up 30 minutes before lock and forgot to publish it.Gt the usual suspects there too DeAndre, LMA, Lillard. Will post a blog later for sure. Big sauce was logically the better pick but Alex Len has been getting decent number even before Big Sauce got sick. Cheers.

• biged263835

I use FantasyLabs to help build lineups. Their optimal lineup for this slate had 7/9 players in the actual perfect lineup.

• AtomicCity42

Game schedule seems weird on DK tonight or maybe its just me. Wjy not include the 2 late games on the all day slate

• ChiddyDon

@biged263835 said...

I use FantasyLabs to help build lineups. Their optimal lineup for this slate had 7/9 players in the actual perfect lineup.

damn thats pretty good. was on the fence on using FL or not

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).