• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 4 ) at Brooklyn ( -4 ) —- T: 223
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 4 ) at Miami ( -4 ) —- T: 203
    8:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -4 ) at Dallas ( 4 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 8.5 ) at San Antonio ( -8.5 ) —- T: 199
    10:00 PM EST : New York ( 10.5 ) at Portland ( -10.5 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

Admin Note

We have been working on a new RG Live Chat feature with sport specific channels :) The goal of this is to provide a fun place for users to talk strategy, sweat games, and talk DFS.

Once you join you will be added to each room listed below. You can view or leave a channel by selecting it from the menu on the left of the screen.

This is still very much a beta test so many features and channels are not created yet, but feel free to join and please let us know if you have any feedback, suggestions, or features you would like to see added.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

• frugal

Just ran my initial projections…is 5 Suns too many?

• Grnmasheen

Diamond Stone is questionable

• IronMonkey415

For GPP on FanDuel

I’m going with Aldridge and Chriss as my Power Forward
    The 2 Tyler as my Point Guard.
    Hair Jordan as my Center.

Yea I like it.

• superjon

@IronMonkey415 said...

For GPP on FanDuel

I’m going with Aldridge and Chriss as my Power Forward
    The 2 Tyler as my Point Guard.
    Hair Jordan as my Center.

Yea I like it.

I’ll be pairing dragic and tyler johnson

• scott30346

Aldridge & Booker OR Randolph & Derozan

• winnerchickendinner

LaMarcus Aldridge is a good gpp play. Low ownership since he is playing the grizzlies. his floor is good and may have a ceiling game

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@balladamus said...

I am in no way a professional or all that great at this DFS thing…yet. In any regard, I feel like this is the type of slate where you play Devin Booker tonight. Even in a match with the Nets, I feel like his ownership is going to be limited or at least lower than it should possibly be due to his recent horrible shooting form. However, I just feel like there’s no way he’s going to continue shooting 3 for 47! I think he could be tonight’s DeMar DeRozan breakout player of the night…

I’m going to be limiting my play on NBA from now on as I eagerly wait for baseball to start, so I’ll definitely be taking the risk on my single lineup.

Rewind to beginning of year…Booker was struggling as he had an issue with his leg…last couple games Booker has struggled due to issue with leg..I don’t think I will be playing him rest of the year…

• winnerchickendinner

@Grnmasheen said...

Diamond Stone is questionable

Damn it

• Ryan61290

I am ready for the playoffs to start so we don’t have to worry about late scratches and rest. Even though there is less value plays during the postseason, its nice not having to wait for an update after lock stating one of my guys is out.

Regarding today, Ulis vs the Nets and getting 40+ minutes a game feels like a lock to me.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

RHJ is a lock for me tonight.. Should get 25-30 minutes, hasn’t produced much the last couple games, which will hopefully lower his ownership, at least relative to the fact that its a 5 game slate. He thrives in these pace up high scoring sloppy environments. Especially on FD where you have to roster 2 SF’s anyway. 30+ FP’s tonight.

• superjon

Only playing one in the $6 on FD.

Totally balanced. Highest guy is dragon

• bfwl3434

Anyone throwing a lineup into the “life cycle” slate on FD? I’m going to pretty much use all centers and see what happens.

• ScoLuns

• Blogger of the Month

Rose tweaked his ankle. Went to locker room for a bit last night. Is it truly time to send a flier on Ron Baker for the realzip on a back end of a b2b?

Knicks have ZERO to play for do they might just see what they have in Baker by giving him even more minutes.

Yesterday I was joking about Baker, but today there actually might be value depending on Rose news

• w3junky

@bfwl3434 said...

Anyone throwing a lineup into the “life cycle” slate on FD? I’m going to pretty much use all centers and see what happens.

Why is it called life cycle?

• lloydjv1

@superjon said...

I’ll be pairing dragic and tyler johnson

After 2 straight nights of less than stellar performances from Dragon, I am a little cautious, but tonight should be bounce back Thursday, right?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

Apparently over the last 4 weeks with Ibaka off the floor Carroll gets a 9.2% usage boost and averages 1.34 FP’s a minute. Not advocating him, but interesting none the less.

• bfwl3434

@w3junky said...

The players are categorized by ages. PG they have younger players like Nurkic/ Booker, SG get slightly older etc. all the way to the C spot which has guys like Dirk, Pau, Pierce.

• antzilla810

@Pandamonious said...

Apparently over the last 4 weeks with Ibaka off the floor Carroll gets a 9.2% usage boost and averages 1.34 FP’s a minute. Not advocating him, but interesting none the less.

Without Ibaka and Lowry on the floor DeRozans usage is sick. 56.6 percent and averages 1.86 FP’s per minute.

• bigkino217

@w3junky said...

players are grouped by age rather than position. PG is players age 19-22, SG is 23-25, SF is 26-28, PF is 29-34, and C is 35+

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@antzilla810 said...

Without Ibaka and Lowry on the floor DeRozans usage is sick. 56.6 percent and averages 1.86 FP’s per minute.

Yeah. noticed that too, it goes even higher than just without Lowry by a couple more percent. Carroll one was surprising to me, although he hasn’t played a ton over the past month so it’s a pretty small sample size to run with it. Not to mention he hasn’t gotten more than 23 minutes since coming back from injury.

• RecEm2014

I think I’m gonna play Derozan and CJ together in GPP

• KillaChap

@ScoLuns said...

Rose tweaked his ankle. Went to locker room for a bit last night. Is it truly time to send a flier on Ron Baker for the realzip on a back end of a b2b?

Knicks have ZERO to play for do they might just see what they have in Baker by giving him even more minutes.

Yesterday I was joking about Baker, but today there actually might be value depending on Rose news

I was joking about Baker yesterday too only I wasn’t joking. I don’t think I need to spend down at PG but if I do, he might be where I go.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

Am I the only one who feels like playing Tyler Johnson tonight is chasing points more than anything?

• GGee87

@billholler said...

He may not play at all and if he does, will be limited to probably about 20 minutes.

Isnt that what people were saying yesterday? The starters all played 35 mins

• bigkino217

im on such a cold streak right now that im not confident in anyone that im picking lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).