• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 4 ) at Brooklyn ( -4 ) —- T: 223
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 4 ) at Miami ( -4 ) —- T: 203
    8:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -4 ) at Dallas ( 4 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 8.5 ) at San Antonio ( -8.5 ) —- T: 199
    10:00 PM EST : New York ( 10.5 ) at Portland ( -10.5 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

Admin Note

We have been working on a new RG Live Chat feature with sport specific channels :) The goal of this is to provide a fun place for users to talk strategy, sweat games, and talk DFS.

Once you join you will be added to each room listed below. You can view or leave a channel by selecting it from the menu on the left of the screen.

This is still very much a beta test so many features and channels are not created yet, but feel free to join and please let us know if you have any feedback, suggestions, or features you would like to see added.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

• ealcazar

@bigkino217 said...

im on such a cold streak right now that im not confident in anyone that im picking lol

Same here been in a cold streak for a week now.
    Dragon + PHX-BKN game stack tonight.
    GL to all.

• GGee87

@Lathum said...

From Portland, I’m on the east coast for vacation ( Disney ) and it was so weird to fall asleep before the first game was even over.

It was glorious to wake up to see Goberts boxscore, who I had in all my lineups.

I also learned no Yahoo in Florida, not sure why, but it sucks because I had a lineup built around Gobert/ Butler/ Ross/ THJ.

Ive said it before and ill say it again… The East Coast gets shat on when it comes to DFS. Lock is at dinner time and most of the time weve gotta be in bed as the 7pm EST games are ending.

• scott1489

@Ryan61290 said...

I am ready for the playoffs to start so we don’t have to worry about late scratches and rest. Even though there is less value plays during the postseason, its nice not having to wait for an update after lock stating one of my guys is out.

Regarding today, Ulis vs the Nets and getting 40+ minutes a game feels like a lock to me.

Nothing like NBA playoff DFS.

• Alvance83

@scott30346 said...

Aldridge & Booker OR Randolph & Derozan

Wish I knew if Booker would get 20-25 mins

• BerkeleyBoss

I’m looking at a lot of Suns and Mavs so far. Might roster Carmelo, too — but kinda hoping that changes lol

• scott1489

@GGee87 said...

Ive said it before and ill say it again… The East Coast gets shat on when it comes to DFS. Lock is at dinner time and most of the time weve gotta be in bed as the 7pm EST games are ending.

Yeah man. I live in FLA and I sometimes force myself to stay up and watch the late games. Always regret it haha

• clrockny24

I’d like to hear what people think as well… 5 suns seems like one or two too many, but who knows

• MPDR1983

How you win tonight.. run 150 LUs and you win.. just like all these non watching sports sharks. who just run random Lus

• scott1489

Patrick Peterson a valid punt with iblocka out?

• hpatel1089

anyone know if Tony Parker is sitting?

• lildave678

Matthews or Redick for FD cash? Does that hinge on any Seth Curry news?

Also, Warren & Jonas or Tucker and any of the 7K FD centers (DJ, BroLo, Gasol, Nurkic)?

• captainwacky

@MPDR1983 said...

How you win tonight.. run 150 LUs and you win.. just like all these non watching sports sharks. who just run random Lus

Do you not have enough money to your name to do this? Otherwise why would you not?

• KillaChap

@GGee87 said...

Visit Hawaii during football season. You wake up first thing in the morning and go to the bars to watch the games all day long.

• KillaChap

@clrockny24 said...

I’d like to hear what people think as well… 5 suns seems like one or two too many, but who knows

Warren is the only guy on my radar; maybe Chriss.

• erizos17

@MPDR1983 said...

so you invest 900 to win 100k? Wow thats so easy please teach me lol

• ScoLuns

• Blogger of the Month

Leonard is down to $9200 on DK.

Am I missing some news as to why? Is it because pops might shave minutes?

• scott1489

ZBo at 4,700 also looks fun

• PujolsJunkie

@MPDR1983 said...

• AntsTwin

@ScoLuns said...

Has to be because of the matchup. Pace down game (SA already plays slow) against a good defense…

• PujolsJunkie

@ScoLuns said...

Probably because he’s really unlikely to do more than hit value at best against Memphis at that price.

• xEnvayNe

Vinsanity is turning back time tonight!

• scott1489

@ScoLuns said...

Yeah this has me scratching my head too. but he will not rest no way. They’re at home, and he just had a rest day plus Memphis is a contender they’ll probably see in the playoffs. All and all it’s just a weird slate tonight.

• ScoLuns

• Blogger of the Month

@AntsTwin said...

Has to be because of the matchup. Pace down game (SA already plays slow) against a good defense…

Yeah but that’s a huge drop in cost. Two games in a row his price has decreased.

I’m always gun shy on Spurs because pops randomly limiting minutes.

• bigkino217

@ScoLuns said...

he hasnt even hit 40 in his last 3 games, and now he has a pace down matchup

• frugal

@KillaChap said...

Warren is the only guy on my radar; maybe Chriss.

Pricing is key here. I can make a case for 6 on Yahoo…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).