• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 4 ) at Brooklyn ( -4 ) —- T: 223
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 4 ) at Miami ( -4 ) —- T: 203
    8:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -4 ) at Dallas ( 4 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 8.5 ) at San Antonio ( -8.5 ) —- T: 199
    10:00 PM EST : New York ( 10.5 ) at Portland ( -10.5 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

Admin Note

We have been working on a new RG Live Chat feature with sport specific channels :) The goal of this is to provide a fun place for users to talk strategy, sweat games, and talk DFS.

Once you join you will be added to each room listed below. You can view or leave a channel by selecting it from the menu on the left of the screen.

This is still very much a beta test so many features and channels are not created yet, but feel free to join and please let us know if you have any feedback, suggestions, or features you would like to see added.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

• terrypercs

@MPDR1983 said...

How you win tonight.. run 150 LUs and you win.. just like all these non watching sports sharks. who just run random Lus

I’m saying..

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@odeethedon said...

Nah 3200 left for the UTIL spot but why Holiday?

Wings against Portland isn’t a bad idea. Should be good for 20 minutes no matter what. More in a blow out. More if Melo or Rose sits. History suggests if he gets 20 or more minutes he has 24 FP+ upside.

• Scottjmark

One more question. With Rose questionable and Thomas questionable.. who the hell do I play on the Knicks???? (assuming they don’t play) Lee?

• lorioj

TJ Warren playing?

• Pandamonious

@monarch said...

SF is getting rough. I’m leaning towards Barnes and Tucker with both getting heavy minutes and being guarded by larger defenders as stretch fours

on FD I think RHJ is the play. Mentioned him earlier this morning. Only going to play about 4 line ups on FD tonight, but he’ll be in every one of them. On DK i’ll probably have around 50% exposure across 20 line ups.

• krazyju84

https://www.facebook.com/SageSteeleESPN/posts/1605222216173687:0

why announcing early on resting players is an issue for NBA. Not or DFS fans but for people like this.

• Rrich68

@MPDR1983 said...

How you win tonight.. run 150 LUs and you win.. just like all these non watching sports sharks. who just run random Lus

Lol. So why not do this? If you need to, take out a loan. It’s a guaranteed win!! 😂😂

• Pandamonious

@Scottjmark said...

One more question. With Rose questionable and Thomas questionable.. who the hell do I play on the Knicks???? (assuming they don’t play) Lee?

Holdiday and Porzingis.

• odeethedon

I think it would be best to pay down at SF if Warren is out between Tucker, Carroll, Ellington, and Carter all priced at 3900 on DK. Carroll has the most upside imo but the mins haven’t really been there lately. Tucker should gets some extra run at PF with Ibaka out. Ellington should get extra run with Waiters out but he’s useless if his shot isn’t falling. Carter already gets a lot of mins but doesn’t really do much with them. I’m leaning Tucker since he can fill it up with peripherals and if he scores that’s just a bonus

• Rrich68

@Pandamonious said...

on FD I think RHJ is the play. Mentioned him earlier this morning. Only going to play about 4 line ups on FD tonight, but he’ll be in every one of them. On DK i’ll probably have around 50% exposure across 20 line ups.

I think rhj is the only player from Brooklyn I’m playing. Been getting closer to the 30 minute mark. And destroyed phoenix last time they played. Might also look at Lopez but nurkic looks better after watching gobert last night destroy the knicks.

• odeethedon

@Pandamonious said...

Wings against Portland isn’t a bad idea. Should be good for 20 minutes no matter what. More in a blow out. More if Melo or Rose sits. History suggests if he gets 20 or more minutes he has 24 FP+ upside.

Sounds good to me. Thanks for the help bro

• jpwinds

Chriss/Nurkic or Porz/LMA?
    Really stuck on this one.

• Pandamonious

I’m guessing this is DK? I like the 2nd one more. Although i’m still trying to wrap my head around the pricing of Chriss on DK. I just don’t think he’s worth it event though the match up is great. Haven’t made my mind up yet there.

EDIT: Sorry forgot to quote post directly above.

• loutheitalian

RHJ and chririss good correlation play tonight definitely throwing that in one lineup for nor take patpat way too inconsistent and love nurkic tonight and for $100 less than gobert was last night lock and load

• jpwinds

Usually, when Warren is out, I play Tucker. Let’s see if that works with 2000 miles between them.

• Pandamonious

@odeethedon said...

Sounds good to me. Thanks for the help bro

Hope it works if you stick with it. You have my guarantee though I will be playing Holiday in some line ups, so we’ll be in the same boat.

• jpwinds

@Pandamonious said...

I’m guessing this is DK? I like the 2nd one more. Although i’m still trying to wrap my head around the pricing of Chriss on DK. I just don’t think he’s worth it event though the match up is great. Haven’t made my mind up yet there.

Feeling the same way. Then I get to Chriss vs Tyler Johnson.

• Njsum1

@MPDR1983 said...

DFS isn’t solely for sports fans. I never understood this take. The allure of DFS for many is trying to analyze data and with that data trying to predict a future outcome. That and money. Watching games, buying Jerseys, going to games and sports bars are for sports fans. While many DFS players are sports fans, being one is certainly not a prerequisite for enjoying DFS.

• Syzltuth

$6500 left at my dk util spot, best option tonight? Gpp

• Dlarson79

I did the same thing, both tanked for me.

• chronoxiong

Which James Johnson is showing up tonight? I am tired of trying to figure him out. And I wonder if I should play a certain PF from the Blazers. Hmmmm.

• Pandamonious

@Syzltuth said...

$6500 left at my dk util spot, best option tonight? Gpp

Aldridge, and not just because he’s actually 6,5000. Like A. Williams too if he’s healthy enough to go.

• odeethedon

@Pandamonious said...

Hope it works if you stick with it. You have my guarantee though I will be playing Holiday in some line ups, so we’ll be in the same boat.

I’m a one lineup guy so I’m constantly changing my lineup but I’m definitely gonna keep him in consideration. But hopefully it works out for both of us and we hit big tonight

• Spider2YBannana

@krazyju84 said...

https://www.facebook.com/SageSteeleESPN/posts/1605222216173687:0

why announcing early on resting players is an issue for NBA. Not or DFS fans but for people like this.

Damn, as someone without Facebook…thank you for sharing

• moped_jones

@Scottjmark said...

With Warren questionable who is the play on the Suns? All of them?

That sucks. He’s one of the few people I have 100% exposure on tonight. Even if he plays I don’t like to pick people with leg/foot or shooting hand problems.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).