7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -6.5 ) at New York ( 6.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 12 ) at Toronto ( -12 ) —- T: 221.5
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 6.5 ) at Okla City ( -6.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -5 ) at Chicago ( 5 ) —- T: 217
    8:30 PM EST : Utah ( 3 ) at San Antonio ( -3 ) —- T: 195
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( 6.5 ) at Portland ( -6.5 ) —- T: 203
    10:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 9.5 ) at Golden State ( -9.5 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• yanksfan1

First glance thoughts

Jabari should end up chalk filling in for Giannis, Knicks will have to keep two bigs out so Kanter should be good, Denver guards in good spot without harris in game that should be close, Myles Turner seems too cheap

• superjon

Locking in KAT

If I’m rolling with a 2nd stud, it’s going to be between Aldridge, Curry (if he plays) or Dame

• fenway2015

like a Bucks stack of Middleton and Parker with Giannis out

• superjon

PHO/CLE stack of Josh Jackson, Kevin Love, and Alex Len

Throw in Swaggy P as the late night hammer and hope the rest falls into place.

• 7klub06

Lmao Lebron James is now PG/SF eligible on DK at 12.1K – My gawd.

All aboard the Love, Aminu, Jabari Parker train today?

Thoughts on Teague and DeAndre Jordan?

Crawford or Devin Harris for players at $4k and under?

• 7klub06

@superjon said...

PHO/CLE stack of Josh Jackson, Kevin Love, and Alex Len

Throw in Swaggy P as the late night hammer and hope the rest falls into place.

Can No Swaggy be trusted tho

• miggs6876

@7klub06 said...

Can No Swaggy be trusted tho

Swaggy can never be trusted. He always carriers huge risk. I won’t roster him. I don’t feel like the risk reward is worth it. He is 5k on fd. 25 fantasy points just to hit value. Game logs show he has only hit above 30 once in 25 games. Atlanta or not no thanks to Swaggy. His love on here is overhyped…..

• TnRiddles

• Blogger of the Month

With Curry coming back , the whole GSW guard rotation will change. Also , everyone seems to want to auto roster the Bucks , but their prices were bumpe to a level on DK where the value has been lessened considerably. The are great for cash , but GPP is iffy

• Njsum1

Careful with Atlanta…if last night was any indication, they may be giving guys rest on back to backs….Schroeder is probably safe though. Yet I can see one of Prince, Muscala or Dedmon getting a breather here, so I’d tread lightly.

• ASitar

I don’t care what anyone says, Middleton is a solid play GPP or cash. His usage goes way up with ABC out and he gets run in blowouts.

I’m running FVV in a few, his price is still very fair on DK and he should see a lot of minutes vs BKN.

Is anyone playing Looney? He’s on my JR Smith and Oubre list of DNP, but he’s getting a lot of run and against ATL 7-8x isn’t out of the Q on DK.

I’m riding the Kelly-O train until the wheels fall off.

Not touching the Jazz/Spurs game. I notice that DK piles a bunch of guys together from teams with low totals and little upside between $3.8k and $5k to make them enticing when you’ve used your salary but 90% of the time there’s a reason their so cheap. SA/Chi/Phx/Mil for example.

I feel like Denver/Washington might be where the $ is at tonight.

GL tonight.

• miggs6876

@TnRiddles said...

With Curry coming back , the whole GSW guard rotation will change. Also , everyone seems to want to auto roster the Bucks , but their prices were bumpe to a level on DK where the value has been lessened considerably. The are great for cash , but GPP is iffy

True about price increase but it seems warranted. Still think Middleton, Bledsoe, and Parker are all gpp plays. Perhaps even Hensen. I’m playing Parker at 5.7k with increased minutes. Ill eat the chalk. Middleton I’m still debating just because of price 8.1k.

• miggs6876

@Njsum1 said...

Careful with Atlanta…if last night was any indication, they may be giving guys rest on back to backs….Schroeder is probably safe though. Yet I can see one of Prince, Muscala or Dedmon getting a breather here, so I’d tread lightly.

Prince already got his breather yesterday. Prevented me from cashing along with WCS. Missed cash line by 5 points. Still stings.

• TrustinthePlan

With the Schroder late scratch killing me last night, had him paired with Kemba in almost every lineup :(. Onto tonight:

Definitely Love, Parker, Middleton, and Aminu should be chalky. I like Kanter because of the lineup that NY will have to play.

Might play Schroder since he is rested.

Dame in a smash spot.

Might have a lineup with LeBum in it just cause he can drop 70 even in a blowout since he is basically coaching the team now.

• TnRiddles

• Blogger of the Month

@miggs6876 said...

True about price increase but it seems warranted. Still think Middleton, Bledsoe, and Parker are all gpp plays. Perhaps even Hensen. I’m playing Parker at 5.7k with increased minutes. Ill eat the chalk. Middleton I’m still debating just because of price 8.1k.

The price bumps are justifie for sure , but for GPP , ppl seem to just want to lock in Middleton as mega chalk when you have guys like PG13 , DAJ , Beal , etc in wonderful spots for basically same price. For cash , I would absolutely lock in Middleton

• mbunner23

Middleton in cash is a lock.

• upgradetoquestionable

Wonder what happens to Quinn Cook with Steph probably back. Feels like he’s been a bit of a revelation over the past few weeks, but often times a guy like this suddenly falls back to obscurity. He’s pretty cheap on DK, and even if he gets 20-25 minutes could and should hit against ATL. Just seems there’s multiple ways for him to get there today.

To me I don’t love any of the top guys today. Mid-price is where I’m living.

• GodFatherMike

Schroder and Curry combine for 60 FGA/ Looney 5+ B/S.

• TrustinthePlan

Anybody riding the Rozier death train today?

• TnRiddles

• Blogger of the Month

@TrustinthePlan said...

Anybody riding the Rozier death train today?

I dont see much reason to still be rostering Rozier at over 7k on DK , especially on the road against a good defensive team

• GodFatherMike

@TrustinthePlan said...

With the Schroder late scratch killing me last night, had him paired with Kemba in almost every lineup :(. Onto tonight:

Definitely Love, Parker, Middleton, and Aminu should be chalky. I like Kanter because of the lineup that NY will have to play.

Might play Schroder since he is rested.

Dame in a smash spot.

Might have a lineup with LeBum in it just cause he can drop 70 even in a blowout since he is basically coaching the team now.

I think Kanter sees around 20-22 mins…. I’d rather save the money and play Mr.Points Per Minute O’Quinn.

• Njsum1

@TnRiddles said...

The price bumps are justifie for sure , but for GPP , ppl seem to just want to lock in Middleton as mega chalk when you have guys like PG13 , DAJ , Beal , etc in wonderful spots for basically same price. For cash , I would absolutely lock in Middleton

Those players you mentioned are solid pivots, and sure any one of them could outperform Middleton tonight. Yet I feel Middleton is most likely to deliver a big game or at least produce a serviceable enough stat line to keep you in it. Which is why he will be chalk. There have been games where Giannis missed and Middleton hasn’t smashed, plus with Jabari healthy that might change some things (yet Brogdon is out who had usage when Giannis missed), so I can see not going all in here. Yet at the very least a field size Middleton share is more than warranted.

• TnRiddles

• Blogger of the Month

@GodFatherMike said...

I think Kanter sees around 20-22 mins…. I’d rather save the money and play Mr.Points Per Minute O’Quinn.

I think Kanter sees closer to 30 vs KAT and is one of the top values on DK. Also , since they will likely lose either way , I dont think we have to worry about the tanking aspect tonight

• TnRiddles

• Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

Those players you mentioned are solid pivots, and sure any one of them could outperform Middleton tonight. Yet I feel Middleton is most likely to deliver a big game or at least produce a serviceable enough stat line to keep you in it. Which is why he will be chalk. There have been games where Giannis missed and Middleton hasn’t smashed, plus with Jabari healthy that might change some things (yet Brogdon is out who had usage when Giannis missed), so I can see not going all in here. Yet at the very least a field size Middleton share is more than warranted.

its not like I am advocating for a total fade here or anything….Im just saying there are routes without having to lock him in for GPP

• dominicanpapi

Yeah if I had to play one of the 3 Bucks tonight, it would be Parker. On a 10 game slate, if you’re thinking Middleton and Bledsoe are going to be 30%+ owned, at their price, there is merit to fading.

I think Will Barton is a solid pivot off of Middleton. Denver is fighting for their playoff lives, Wizards have been bottom 10 vs. shooting guards in the last month, you get a 1K savings on a guy who has just as much of an upside as Middleton. What’s more likely? Middleton getting you 50+ at 8K or Barton getting you 45-50 on 7.1?

• Njsum1

@dominicanpapi said...

Yeah if I had to play one of the 3 Bucks tonight, it would be Parker. On a 10 game slate, if you’re thinking Middleton and Bledsoe are going to be 30%+ owned, at their price, there is merit to fading.

I think Parker might actually be the highest owned Buck tonight on DK.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).