7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -6.5 ) at New York ( 6.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 12 ) at Toronto ( -12 ) —- T: 221.5
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 6.5 ) at Okla City ( -6.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -5 ) at Chicago ( 5 ) —- T: 217
    8:30 PM EST : Utah ( 3 ) at San Antonio ( -3 ) —- T: 195
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( 6.5 ) at Portland ( -6.5 ) —- T: 203
    10:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 9.5 ) at Golden State ( -9.5 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• TnRiddles

• Blogger of the Month

@koola173 said...

Sub 4k and will most likely reach or exceed value sounds like a flier to me ;)

I would call him more of a staple than a flier. Meaning , I wont have any lineups without him

• koola173

@TrustinthePlan said...

I keep landing on Devin Harris for tonight. Seems like a good matchup and could see 20-25 minutes. Damion Lee was highly owned last night in all the gpps I was in last night (on average 20% like TnRiddles said) and I think he will be highly owned again tonight as the lineup builders love him. Troy Daniels is only in play for me if Booker sits. I like Josh Jackson though since Warren is doubtful for tonight, Jackson might even be a cash game play.

Harris is very appealing. Booker playing doesn’t worry me too much but obviously a better play with him sitting. Josh Jack has been stroking us nicely and should continue to do so.

• Njsum1

@rsrunningrebels said...

I thought 31/103 lus with Dennis was being responsible for putting faith in a player on a tanking team. I will heed your advice tonight.

Actually it was, that was just unfortunate. However, it shouldn’t have affected you that much as you were below the field on Schroeder, actually all things equal, it should have slightly benefitted you 😁

• koola173

@TnRiddles said...

I would call him more of a staple than a flier. Meaning , I wont have any lineups without him

Lock and load baby.

• Mcdonacr

Really like Jokic tonight

Didn’t get full run in that CHI game and was crushing. Game should stay close so 32-36 minutes from Jokic is a 45-65 point spot

Damion Lee for the Hawks looks to be a solid punt play.

Josh Jackson is a LOCK button if Booker is ruled out. Even if Booker plays I think hes still worth it.

Its making me sick writing it but I am going back to the Oladipo and Elf Payton well. Triano has challenged Elf’s defensive effort so if you can snag a motivated (?) Elf @$5300 against the Cavs he can 10X that price. Even in limited run he can get over 30 DK. He’s been terrible so will prob regret it. Oladipo has been equally as bad but the Clippers play at an extremely fast pace and both teams need to win. Pacers want to avoid the 6th seed to avoid the Cavs and the Clippers just trying to stay in contention for the 8th spot

• rsrunningrebels

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

My sub $4K guy right now is Poeltl. Regardless of what player news breaks, I’m gonna take a shot on him. I think his ownership will be decent and I think he gets around 24-28 minutes. Raptors do NOT have to use Jonas and Serge too much tonight against the lowly Nets. That being said, there is a chance Poeltl gets limited run too and Casey gives Siakam or Nugueria garbage time. Just saying.

• Kmasonbx

@Njsum1 said...

Yet will we get word whether he goes tonight before lock? If so he’s interesting, yet not a guy I can ever go heavy on, yet I see the merit in throwing him in 1 or 2.

Man I hope so. If not I will still throw him in a couple and just hope those aren’t dead lineups.

• gaelicgirl

@Njsum1 said...

I’m only going to play him if he will also be arriving to the arena on a Yacht, while passing out his bobblehead to the first 1000 fans to show up. The birthday by itself isn’t enough narrative for me 😁

His scoring ability (much needed now) is the real narrative, the birthday narrative is just a bonus. ;-)

• ushook

Anyone feeling a 60 burger tonight??

• dolphinkick182

I feel like tonight is going to be Trey Burke night. With all of the talk out of the Knicks organization about Trey’s desire to start, tonight he proves the position should be his.

• dominicanpapi

Millsap is questionable.

• TnRiddles

• Blogger of the Month

@ushook said...

Anyone feeling a 60 burger tonight??

Is he playing two games?

• gaelicgirl

@TnRiddles said...

Is he playing two games?

LOL

• dolphinkick182

Harrison Wind

@HarrisonWind
    More
    Paul Millsap (illness) is questionable for tonight’s matchup vs Wizards, Nuggets say.

• rsrunningrebels

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@Mcdonacr said...

Really like Jokic tonight

Didn’t get full run in that CHI game and was crushing. Game should stay close so 32-36 minutes from Jokic is a 45-65 point spot

Josh Jackson is a LOCK button if Booker is ruled out. Even if Booker plays I think hes still worth it.

Its making me sick writing it but I am going back to the Oladipo and Elf Payton well. Triano has challenged Elf’s defensive effort so if you can snag a motivated (?) Elf @$5300 against the Cavs he can 10X that price. Even in limited run he can get over 30 DK. He’s been terrible so will prob regret it. Oladipo has been equally as bad but the Clippers play at an extremely fast pace and both teams need to win. Pacers want to avoid the 6th seed to avoid the Cavs and the Clippers just trying to stay in contention for the 8th spot

Excellent points. Balls taking a shot on Elf. I tried that the other night agaisnt DET. It didn’t pan out. Had the nuts in the late If I didn’t play Elf. But I understand the angle. Right now, Elf seems to be on Triano’s shit list though. Which is ironic because when the dude first arrived in PHO he was banking mad minutes! Ghost of ORL past?

Oladipo….

Where do I begin. I had him in my placecards last night but took him out. I think you can get other guys with much same ceilings at around the $6900 DK price range. But I understand that angle too.

Love Jokic tonight. DEN will fight it out with WSH tonight to keep their very slim playoff hopes alive. Who’s gonna stop him??? Polish Hammer? Ibrahim?

Josh Jackson is gonna get mad minutes even in a blowout, even if Booker suits up with Warren not playing. But he will be extremely high owned tonight even on a ten game slate IMO. With all that said, I’m playing him in GPPs in a lot of balanced LUs with the other $6900 range guys.

Lee. Sure. Why not? Tanking team agaisnt GS but…..

Lee could be a trap just like Devonta Davis IMO. He ain’t no Hernan situational play IMO.

No telling what that dumb arse ATL coach gonna do. Who saw him sitting German Choc last night? Hats off to anybody who could foresee that.

Thoughts on Porter, Rubio, Valentine (as a Jabari pivot), Ed Davis (if no Nurkic), DAJ, LMA, Burke, Poeltl? I have about 5 lus with Jokic/DAJ with decent salary relief. Everything tells me go balanced tonight. So make sure you guys do the opposite and play Stars Scrubs cause I’m never right.

• TnRiddles

• Blogger of the Month

@rsrunningrebels said...

Josh Jackson is gonna get mad minutes even in a blowout, even if Booker suits up with Warren not playing. But he will be extremely high owned tonight even on a ten game slate IMO. With all that said, I’m playing him in GPPs in a lot of balanced LUs with the other $6900 range guys.

I highly doubt his ownership will be too high with that absurd price tag

• gaelicgirl

Like Teague, especially now that the dried up husk of Derrick Rose is out.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@rsrunningrebels said...

My sub $4K guy right now is Poeltl. Regardless of what player news breaks, I’m gonna take a shot on him. I think his ownership will be decent and I think he gets around 24-28 minutes. Raptors do NOT have to use Jonas and Serge too much tonight against the lowly Nets. That being said, there is a chance Poeltl gets limited run too and Casey gives Siakam or Nugueria garbage time. Just saying.

I couldn’t have phrased this any better. Poeltl & VanVleet are the 2nd unit guys most likely to see an extended run off the bench.

• hobbes2d

Slight narrative for the Warriors game: Damion Lee of the Hawks was playing for the Santa Cruz Warriors in G League. Quinn Cook has also played for the Warriors in the G League. Quinn Cook started the season with the Atlanta Hawks. Good day. :)

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@Mcdonacr said...

Last night.

• ASitar

Oohhh iisshhhh…Beal/Kief/Barton/Chandler/Jokic…$$$$$

• dolphinkick182

Update on Paul Milsap’s condition: Paul isn’t feeling well but he maybe might start is he wants to. Most likely he will be limited but might play 35 minutes. We’ll have more less helpful news after shootaround if they decide to have it. A firm decision will be made at 7:01 pm, stay tuned.

• ushook

Now that Millsap is questionable…

• hobbes2d

VanVleet actually isn’t guaranteed extra run off the bench in blowouts. CJ Miles and Siakam typically get most run in that scenario. Miles status will be something to watch for tonight. FWIW I like Poeltl a lot and think he gets a few extra mins of run if Miles is out again.

• rsrunningrebels

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@TnRiddles said...

I highly doubt his ownership will be too high with that absurd price tag

Good point. Below is a list of guys in the same price range as Jackson:

Porter
    Rubio
    Barton
    Murray
    Dennis
    Mitchell
    Murray
    Rozier
    Wiggins
    McCollum

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).