7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -6.5 ) at New York ( 6.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 12 ) at Toronto ( -12 ) —- T: 221.5
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 6.5 ) at Okla City ( -6.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -5 ) at Chicago ( 5 ) —- T: 217
    8:30 PM EST : Utah ( 3 ) at San Antonio ( -3 ) —- T: 195
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( 6.5 ) at Portland ( -6.5 ) —- T: 203
    10:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 9.5 ) at Golden State ( -9.5 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Mcdonacr

@rsrunningrebels said...

Excellent points. Balls taking a shot on Elf. I tried that the other night agaisnt DET. It didn’t pan out. Had the nuts in the late If I didn’t play Elf. But I understand the angle. Right now, Elf seems to be on Triano’s shit list though. Which is ironic because when the dude first arrived in PHO he was banking mad minutes! Ghost of ORL past?

Oladipo….

Where do I begin. I had him in my placecards last night but took him out. I think you can get other guys with much same ceilings at around the $6900 DK price range. But I understand that angle too.

Love Jokic tonight. DEN will fight it out with WSH tonight to keep their very slim playoff hopes alive. Who’s gonna stop him??? Polish Hammer? Ibrahim?

Josh Jackson is gonna get mad minutes even in a blowout, even if Booker suits up with Warren not playing. But he will be extremely high owned tonight even on a ten game slate IMO. With all that said, I’m playing him in GPPs in a lot of balanced LUs with the other $6900 range guys.

Lee. Sure. Why not? Tanking team agaisnt GS but…..

Lee could be a trap just like Devonta Davis IMO. He ain’t no Hernan situational play IMO.

No telling what that dumb arse ATL coach gonna do. Who saw him sitting German Choc last night? Hats off to anybody who could foresee that.

Thoughts on Porter, Rubio, Valentine (as a Jabari pivot), Ed Davis (if no Nurkic), DAJ, LMA, Burke, Poeltl? I have about 5 lus with Jokic/DAJ with decent salary relief. Everything tells me go balanced tonight. So make sure you guys do the opposite and play Stars Scrubs cause I’m never right.

Im a huge Hawks fan and follow their games closely….I had a weird feeling about Schroder last night bc Coach Bud was catching some flack for the starters crushing against the Jazz when now that win puts us in danger of falling out of the bottom 3. I still had him in 30% of my lineups bc there was no indication from anywhere that he was gonna sit. Should have trusted my gut but the price was just to good to pass up.

Iv been riding (and sinking) with Taurean Prince for the last few nights. He seems to be the only starter who is immune to getting benched. I know he only played 22 minutes last night but tonight we could play everyone and bring back Dominique in his prime and we wont win. So i would think that Prince and Schroders minutes are secure. There is some talk that John Collins could be back tonight so that muddies up the front court situation. Hopefully we get some clarification but tonight is an excellent night to have some of these guys as your late night hammer as the ownership should be low

Also really like Bradley Beal tonight. Gary Harris is out and Beal has serious upside at $8300. You can put together a pretty nice game stack on the DEN/WAS game

• xc0achx

@koola173 said...

Lock and load baby.

Without Damion Lee?

• frugal

With Blakeney done for the season, Payne has to see 30 minutes tonight, right? Or will Grant end up seeing those extra minutes?

• keephustlincuz

Thank me later guys.

• hobbes2d

@frugal said...

With Blakeney done for the season, Payne has to see 30 minutes tonight, right? Or will Grant end up seeing those extra minutes?

They haven’t really been giving anyone 30 mins. They have another PG on the roster in Arcidiacono. Grant got 25 mins last game. Valentine might get close to 30 if they don’t get blown out again.

• frugal

Looking at D’Angelo Russell, he’s taken exactly 17+ shots in 4 of the last 6 games except against TOR where he took 22 scoring 1 point shy of his season high. Repeat performance tonight?

• xc0achx

Which is better at the 6k range for PG on FD?

Collison or Tomas Sat?

• TnRiddles

• Blogger of the Month

@frugal said...

Looking at D’Angelo Russell, he’s taken exactly 17+ shots in 4 of the last 6 games except against TOR where he took 22 scoring 1 point shy of his season high. Repeat performance tonight?

Toronto was pretty upset with their defensive effort vs Cavs (especially Lowry)…I would expect them to focus tonight

• Njsum1

@gaelicgirl said...

His scoring ability (much needed now) is the real narrative, the birthday narrative is just a bonus. ;-)

Haha..do you think cook starts over swaggy?

• Njsum1

@frugal said...

Payne would have seen 28 to 30 minutes last game, he got in foul trouble. Most nights Payne will see 28 to 30 minutes. That’s the rotation. Unlikely to see more except for extenuating circumstances.

• TnRiddles

• Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

I would imagine he does

• BerkeleyBoss

@Mcdonacr said...

Iv been riding (and sinking) with Taurean Prince for the last few nights. He seems to be the only starter who is immune to getting benched. I know he only played 22 minutes last night but tonight we could play everyone and bring back Dominique in his prime and we wont win. So i would think that Prince and Schroders minutes are secure.

The projections that I use have Prince’s ceiling nearly twice as high as his median projection. For a guy his price, that’s absolutely absurd. I don’t think I’ve ever seen that, even from some 3500 guy. His results are incredibly varied. He might get you under 10 and he might get you over 50.

• frugal

@TnRiddles said...

Toronto was pretty upset with their defensive effort vs Cavs (especially Lowry)…I would expect them to focus tonight

Looked at previous matchups and and the nets put up 87, 113, and 102 (only game with Russell). Tough to predict an outcome with such wildly different results and lineups. I know H2H’s don’t tell much looking at guards, but Russell has had some good games vs Lowry:

https://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&player_id1_hint=Kyle+Lowry&player_id1_select=Kyle+Lowry&player_id1=lowryky01&idx=players&player_id2_hint=D%27Angelo+Russell&player_id2_select=D%27Angelo+Russell&player_id2=russeda01&idx=players

• Izen

Lee 100% with Hawks resting other starters on back end of back to back?

• xc0achx

@xc0achx said...

Which is better at the 6k range for PG on FD?

Collison or Tomas Sat?

Opinions?

• gaelicgirl

@Njsum1 said...

I think it would be the best move, but have no idea if it will actually happen. Probably won’t know before lock.

• BerkeleyBoss

Anybody want to talk me out of playing a lot of Elfrid Payton?

• ushook

@BerkeleyBoss said...

• dolphinkick182

@Izen said...

Lee 100% with Hawks resting other starters on back end of back to back?

Is to his last day on his contract? Looks like he signed a 10-day on March 13th.

EDIT: never mind I found it.

Michael Cunningham

MCunninghamAJC Follow Follow MCunninghamAJC

More
    Hawks had planned to sign Damion Lee to second 10-day contract today. But Lee may have other options, according to source.

• Mcdonacr

@BerkeleyBoss said...

I am the same way…$5300 is just way to low

If he sees decent run he could completely smash. He could also get you 15 which is what he did to me the other night and completely ruined some incredible lineups

• hobbes2d

@frugal said...

That was the fluke game where Russell hit his first 8 shots or something and 7 were 3s. All in the first quarter. He was on a heat check. As soon as he missed his first 3 at the end of the 1st quarter they took him out.

• Mcdonacr

@BerkeleyBoss said...

The projections that I use have Prince’s ceiling nearly twice as high as his median projection. For a guy his price, that’s absolutely absurd. I don’t think I’ve ever seen that, even from some 3500 guy. His results are incredibly varied. He might get you under 10 and he might get you over 50.

yeah the spread in his outcomes are insane. He has shot the ball terribly the last few nights but hes still jacking it up at a really high rate.

The Hawks are gonna get destroyed tonight but the pace should be really good as they play faster on the road. I am predicting a 40+ outing from Prince tonight

• Mcdonacr

@dolphinkick182 said...

Is to his last day on his contract? Looks like he signed a 10-day on March 13th.

EDIT: never mind I found it.

Michael Cunningham

MCunninghamAJC Follow Follow MCunninghamAJC

More
    Hawks had planned to sign Damion Lee to second 10-day contract today. But Lee may have other options, according to source.

FWIW- Damion Lee is the future brother in law of Steph Curry so maybe he is a little more motivated tonight

at $3400 its just to low for someone who is going to see 25+ minutes

• Njsum1

@ushook said...

Cameron Payne.

There’s a much better play on DK than Cameron Payne IMO at the same price point. Payne is fine and I’ll use him a little. Don’t want to mention the name as I’m comtemplating a 100% position, and don’t want to jinx him, yet it’s not hard to figure out who I’m talking about. Just hoping it works out.

• hobbes2d

@Mcdonacr said...

FWIW- Damion Lee is the future brother in law of Steph Curry so maybe he is a little more motivated tonight

at $3400 its just to low for someone who is going to see 25+ minutes

Lee and Cook were teammates on the Santa Cruz Warriors in the G League this year too.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).