7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -6.5 ) at New York ( 6.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 12 ) at Toronto ( -12 ) —- T: 221.5
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 6.5 ) at Okla City ( -6.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -5 ) at Chicago ( 5 ) —- T: 217
    8:30 PM EST : Utah ( 3 ) at San Antonio ( -3 ) —- T: 195
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( 6.5 ) at Portland ( -6.5 ) —- T: 203
    10:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 9.5 ) at Golden State ( -9.5 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Izen said...

Lee 100% with Hawks resting other starters on back end of back to back?

It’s funny people are now starting to notice Lee after last night lol

• frugal

@hobbes2d said...

That was the fluke game where Russell hit his first 8 shots or something and 7 were 3s. All in the first quarter. He was on a heat check. As soon as he missed his first 3 at the end of the 1st quarter they took him out.

Looks like Russel has averaged 21.5 PPG on 17 FGA and .472 FG% against Lowry in 4 games over his career. Of course 3 were with the Lakers. I don’t know…

• xc0achx

@xc0achx said...

Opinions?

Collison is 6k and Tomas is 5.9

Should I just go down to Payne 5.6k or Elf at 5.2k?

• BerkeleyBoss

@Mcdonacr said...

yeah the spread in his outcomes are insane. He has shot the ball terribly the last few nights but hes still jacking it up at a really high rate.

The Hawks are gonna get destroyed tonight but the pace should be really good as they play faster on the road. I am predicting a 40+ outing from Prince tonight

He burned me last night. I just needed like 10 more from him to win a gpp and he sat the entire 4th. Sad face.

I’m never one to shy away from playing somebody after getting burned, but I think I prefer Josh Jackson (assuming either Booker or Warren is out), Tatum, Beasley & Iggy tonight.

• mbunner23

@elving188 said...

It’s funny people are now starting to notice Lee after last night lol

• BerkeleyBoss

@ushook said...

Cameron Payne.

Ehhh, his price got raised too much for my liking. I’m not sure how often he gets to 30+.

• hobbes2d

@frugal said...

Looks like Russel has averaged 21.5 PPG on 17 FGA and .472 FG% against Lowry in 4 games over his career. Of course 3 were with the Lakers. I don’t know…

Russell is always a fine GPP play because he will put up a healthy amount of shots. I typically don’t like to play guys against Toronto though since they’re such a good defensive team.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Ehhh, his price got raised too much for my liking. I’m not sure how often he gets to 30+.

he’s a lock for 40 now that you say that

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@mbunner23 said...

can you or bnett send me another invite to the $2 one i hit no thanks on accident

• frugal

@hobbes2d said...

Russell is always a fine GPP play because he will put up a healthy amount of shots. I typically don’t like to play guys against Toronto though since they’re such a good defensive team.

Yeah, I feel the same way. On Yahoo CJ McCollum is around the same price and maybe a little safer, but I typically don’t like to target BOS either.

• srcripps

• x5

Blogger of the Month

@apeterson8809 said...

I couldn’t have phrased this any better. Poeltl & VanVleet are the 2nd unit guys most likely to see an extended run off the bench.

They were the first two guys who stood out for me this morning. Haven’t changed my tune on them yet!

• kps3205s

Couldn’t cash b2b nights as I tried to get cute last night and miss the cash line by 8.25 DK points…Why did I play go Dillon Brooks and Diallo last night ???

Going to bump up to 2 LU’s tonight on DK for GPP….Any love for Cristiano Felicio vs the Bucks tonight??. Getting starter minutes now at $4200 on DK and can fill a PF/F position at a value rate along with the C position.

• hobbes2d

@frugal said...

Yeah, I feel the same way. On Yahoo CJ McCollum is around the same price and maybe a little safer, but I typically don’t like to target BOS either.

Agreed. I don’t think I have rostered CJ all year except for maybe when Dame was out and even then Shabazz was a much better play haha.

He hasn’t had the same upside since Nurkic came over in the Plumlee trade. Except for that 1 game this year where he couldn’t miss.

• xc0achx

Okay, lets try again…which crappy PG do you like the best?

Collison is 6k
    Tomas is 5.9
    Payne 5.6k
    Elf at 5.2k?

• gaelicgirl

@hobbes2d said...

Lee and Cook were teammates on the Santa Cruz Warriors in the G League this year too.

So many narratives LOL Love it!

• BerkeleyBoss

@elving188 said...

he’s a lock for 40 now that you say that

lol probably

Looking at it more though, he has been a 1ppm guy this year. If you tell me he’s likely gonna get 30+ minutes, I’d play him. Will Blakeney out get him the minutes?

• BUFUu2

@xc0achx said...

Okay, lets try again…which crappy PG do you like the best?

Collison is 6k
    Tomas is 5.9
    Payne 5.6k
    Elf at 5.2k?

I hate them all and going jennings

• Mcdonacr

Is Markannen out for Chicago?

• rsrunningrebels

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

So many narratives LOL Love it!

Not sure if anybody mentioned it already, however; Lee is engaged to Steph Curry’s sister too lol.

• dolphinkick182

@Mcdonacr said...

Is Markannen out for Chicago?

K.C. Johnson

Verified account

KCJHoop Following Following KCJHoop

More
    Markkanen said he’s optimistic about playing vs. Bucks.

• frugal

@BerkeleyBoss said...

lol probably

Looking at it more though, he has been a 1ppm guy this year. If you tell me he’s likely gonna get 30+ minutes, I’d play him. Will Blakeney out get him the minutes?

Prior to last game he played 28:44 and 31:49 minutes. That said, no guarantees with CHI

• 7klub06

Fire up Parker!!

• xc0achx

@BUFUu2 said...

I hate them all and going jennings

Really Jennings?

• 7klub06

@rsrunningrebels said...

Not sure if anybody mentioned it already, however; Lee is engaged to Steph Curry’s sister too lol.

Not today but was mentioned a few days ago randomly

• Mcdonacr

any interest in Jeff Teague @$7300??

Knicks suck against the PG and Minnesota needs to keep winning

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).