6:00 PM EST : Boston ( -3.5 ) at Charlotte ( 3.5 ) —- T: 222
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 2 ) at Washington ( -2 ) —- T: 221.5
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -8 ) at Atlanta ( 8 ) —- T: 235.5
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 15.5 ) at Golden State ( -15.5 ) —- T: 226
    10:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 4.5 ) at Portland ( -4.5 ) —- T: 215
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 10 ) at Sacramento ( -10 ) —- T: 231

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Wooden_Bones

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Now tell us about Dunn!

He’s probable… and now so is LaVine.

• yisman

FantasyLabs NBA

Verified account

@FantasyLabsNBA
    53s53 seconds ago
    More
    Update: Zach LaVine (thigh) a game-time decision Saturday.

@FantasyLabsNBA
    1m1 minute ago
    More
    Kris Dunn (back) now probable Saturday.

• BerkeleyBoss

wtf lol

• biga0787

No we need Dunn out and we can have shaq and lauri fest right

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

I hope all the Bulls play so I don’t feel the need to play any. Also can play Jazz with more confidence. I’m looking at you Ricky!

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I’m fading the Jazzy Bulls. The only person I liked from that game is Gobert, and I already have two centers locked in.

• biga0787

Lavine listed as probable

• damionismyname

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@casper said...

levine in

• ScofieldReturns

FD guys, is lillard a bad play at 10.8k? his usage and fpts/min are harden like and he’s going up against r-jax defense in a close home game…

• superjon

Is fading Durant a bad idea?

• Tajtrivedi

Powell against GS?

• casper

@superjon said...

Is fading Durant a bad idea?

not if he’s sitting on the bench in the 4th

• RiskyBiscuits

@ScofieldReturns said...

FD guys, is lillard a bad play at 10.8k? his usage and fpts/min are harden like and he’s going up against r-jax defense in a close home game…

I think he is a great play on FD. Supposedly he might be low- owned too. It feels like RWB last night. I didn’t play Russ for his 60 FPTS, but I should have.

• monarch

Feel pretty good about Noah being in?

• gaelicgirl

Is Dallas still bad against Cs?

• samuri8

Yeah I’ve been hoping I can play Rubio/Mitchell. The Spaniard is on the upswing

• jess701

@gaelicgirl said...

LOL kinda like Milwaukee!

• captainwacky

@gaelicgirl said...

Try to picture Dwight Powell stopping Boogie.

• ScofieldReturns

@RiskyBiscuits said...

I think he is a great play on FD. Supposedly he might be low- owned too. It feels like RWB last night. I didn’t play Russ for his 60 FPTS, but I should have.

agreed…only thing that concerns me is the slow pace…but that may almost favor lillard as he will need to run the offense

• jcotdl

have fun at the quinn cook birthday party! good luck all!

• yisman

FYI, Utah just moved from -10 to -11

I don’t know why

• monarch

Nobody has mentioned D Wade in the plum spot of the day

• mrdaman

WAKAAAAAAA!…O LEH DO IT!!!!….LMAO

• RiskyBiscuits

@ScofieldReturns said...

agreed…only thing that concerns me is the slow pace…but that may almost favor lillard as he will need to run the offense

Let’s go with that. I have him locked in. I only play one lineup too. The only other place to get those points in my eyes is Durant possibly, and Center. I have Durant, but I am playing WCS at center. Either way, it makes sense to play Lillard. Even if he fails, I won’t feel stupid for playing him. And there are tons of plays I make, that I regret.

• Wooden_Bones

For those paying up at C, anyone going KAT instead of Embiid? I’ve been sitting Embiid all day but now I’m thinking KAT is the better play.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).