• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Denver ( -8 ) at Orlando ( 8 ) — T: 217
    7:30 PM EST : LA Lakers( 6 ) at New Orleans ( -6 ) — T: 222
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 2.5 ) at New York ( -2.5 ) — T: 223
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -2 ) at Miami ( 2 ) — T: 214.5
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -4 ) at Golden State ( 4 ) — T: 218.5
    10:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 3.5 ) at Portland ( -3.5 ) — T: 231.5

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@mbunner23 said...

The Nets are going to get richer, one way or another. They’ll unload Dinwiddie for something decent, reports are Nunn, Bradley, and Harkless from Miami.

I’m a Dinwiddie fan and consider him a poor man’s version of FVV.
    I’d love to see him in Miami!

• Tribefan18

The more I think about it, the better a nets and blazers game stack sounds. Tons of options there, high and low priced.

• emnj69

@866 said...

Like Paul and Murray tonight 7300 and 7100.. also AYTON 5900. Lotta Paul/Ayton pairings for me. Feel both are underpriced. Then many builds are loaded with POR players.. loving MELO at only 4900 great matchup for him tonight. Melo-Mania!

suns need to put some peds in Aytons cereal or coffee
    dudes game is not what it was

• tmarohl

I rarely feel the need to play Ayton. With that said, he is at the lowest price he has been in a long time, so I may take a look.

• tmarohl

Shams Charania
    ShamsCharania · 30s Hornets rookie "(player-popup #lamelo-ball)LaMelo Ball":/players/lamelo-ball-2439295 underwent surgery on his fractured right wrist and will be re-evaluated in approximately four weeks, leaving possibility for return this season, sources tell TheAthletic

@Stadium

• superjon

Is anyone else amazed that Oladipo is only 28.

I always think he’s some 15 year vet.

• tmarohl

@superjon said...

Is anyone else amazed that Oladipo is only 28.

I always think he’s some 15 year vet.

I actually thought he was younger.

• charara1224

@captainwacky said...

Did TJ Warren turn into MJ or something? He’s a pretty average to slightly above average player at best.

I’ll edit so as not to spam: I literally lol’d at the Justin Holiday one. Good work.

You dont have to be MJ or an all nba player to make an impact to a team lol also 20 ppg on 50%+ FG% is not average

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

I don’t often do player props, but Jordan Poole O/U of 20.5 pts was one I jumped on.

• billythekidcowboysheat

I forgot shamet is also out for bkn tonight as well, so it makes 2 guys to me damm near 🔒

Tyler and Bruce.

There are 2 other guys that intrigue me from bkn- TLC and Blake.

if beard sits and idk if anyone follows the nets, I’m unsure of what wing and backcourt rotations would be.

The bigs pretty much all cancel each other out, but if harden sits i think i would rank them:

Johnson
    Brown
    Harris
    Tlc
    Claxton
    Blake
    Green
    Daj

I guess is there anyone else I’m missing, tlc really interests me at the min, i think you can just keep 11k on the table on dk, and if beard ends up sitting just drop down to dame.

I can see bkn keeping it close enough regardless if beard is in or not, i luv cj more then dame but both of them can get there in a shootout.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@Yukerboy said...

I don’t often do player props, but Jordan Poole O/U of 20.5 pts was one I jumped on.

The Under right?

• tmarohl

Hardwood Paroxysm
    @HPbasketball
    ·
    8m
    More than one league source has said they believe the Heat will end up with Lowry and Aldridge OR Oladipo and Aldridge (Oladio reported today by Woj).

Just a growing sense among teams not involved directly in those talks.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@sochoice said...

The Under right?

Absolutely not.

He’s not going to keep shooting 40% from 3 and 50% from the floor, but he’s still gonna get close to 20 shots up with 10 from 3 point land.
    Add in the 3-4 FTM and he should get 20 points minimum.

• mbunner23

@Yukerboy said...

Absolutely not.

He’s not going to keep shooting 40% from 3 and 50% from the floor, but he’s still gonna get close to 20 shots up with 10 from 3 point land.
    Add in the 3-4 FTM and he should get 20 points minimum.

Who is Ben Simmons guarding tonight?

Much rather play Wiggins than Poole although I have a couple Poole’s. Wild-Card is Wise-Man Tonight! (Late slate). Extremely heavy B Brown Jr. overall. At 4200

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@mbunner23 said...

Who is Ben Simmons guarding tonight?

I’m thinking I use Simmons on Wiggins and let Korkmaz take Poole, but Korkmaz is no slouch defensively either.

• Brendan239

LOVW Wiseman today on FD, $3,700 PRIME play. Other than him I like Ayton and then Adam’s. PF is tough, Randle/Bam/Zion/Harris/Dray could put up 60 or 40, I’m paying up for 2 in my 2 LUs. Crowder revenge game? I think Hart had a great shot of exceeding value and I’m back on the Thybulle train. Harden/Bruce at SG. Wiggins, maybe. Avoiding the Poole chalk (haha pun intended). Going MCW. Hard between Simmons, Murray, CP3, Schroeder.

• tmarohl

@Brendan239 said...

LOVW Wiseman today on FD, $3,700 PRIME play. Other than him I like Ayton and then Adam’s. PF is tough, Randle/Bam/Zion/Harris/Dray could put up 60 or 40, I’m paying up for 2 in my 2 LUs. Crowder revenge game? I think Hart had a great shot of exceeding value and I’m back on the Thybulle train. Harden/Bruce at SG. Wiggins, maybe. Avoiding the Poole chalk (haha pun intended). Going MCW. Hard between Simmons, Murray, CP3, Schroeder.

I’m done losing money with Dray

Threw in one Jokic/Vucy on the $1 D K. MAXXX .25c & $1 tonight Main & Late…… two $10’s, two 4PP’s. One $5 Tiers. Invest 80 today. Loving the Slate! Try for GPP Win!

• Brendan239

What’s everyone’s thoughts on Tyler Johnson’s minutes/usage/FD points? My guess is 26/12%/19 FD points.

Currently have O, T Johnson’s. Think HARDEN plays! If Harden is somehow out I would probably have 100% Johnson. Guess I shouldn’t have done $80 of lineups without knowing about Harden.

• mbunner23

I hadn’t noticed Danny Green has been on a mini heater.

• casey2884

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #11

RG Tiered Ranking

@866 said...

Currently have O, T Johnson’s. Think HARDEN plays! If Harden is somehow out I would probably have 100% Johnson. Guess I shouldn’t have done $80 of lineups without knowing about Harden.

I’m in the same boat – to clarify, the Tyler Johnson love is only if Harden is out, right? Otherwise I am just not seeing it.

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

I’m done losing money with Dray

I almost never play him… (I’ve actually only played him over 5 percent once this year) but this seems like an OK spot for him. How could the best defender of all time not come through?!

• emnj69

vuk or joker ? torn

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).