• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 13 ) at Indiana ( -13 ) —- T: 207.5
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( -5 ) at New York ( 5 ) —- T: 202.5
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -8 ) at Brooklyn ( 8 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 9.5 ) at Okla City ( -9.5 ) —- T: 197.5
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 4.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -4.5 ) —- T: 211.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• moedigs

that cleveland line doesn’t seem right… lebron sitting?

• bazerko

Maybe Kyrie, he hasn’t had rest day yet

• bazerko

Asik or Mahinmi?

• DirkDigglerz

All the K Love!

• ChaosTheory7

Interesting schedule making, NY at Chi last night, Chi at NY tonight.

• DirkDigglerz

Rolo and K Love Plus WestBeast!

• bmann

My guess is Lebron and Kyrie both sit, along with someone else maybe.

• Bellest

Hopefully Rambis doesn’t shut Zinger down tonight, the kid played a helluva game last night!

• clrockny24

@Bellest said...

Hopefully Rambis doesn’t shut Zinger down tonight, the kid played a helluva game last night!

of course he has a career game against my bulls

• Nickj2306

I’m in “the land” right now and after 3 hours of is lebron leaving again talk, they gave 5 min of insight into tonight and it sounds like Kyrie is going to get his shot at rest IF they rest someone tonight. Let’s all keep in mind that gm/player/coach/reality tv star lebron James may decide he needs the night off too

• KillaChap

@Nickj2306 said...

I’m in “the land” right now and after 3 hours of is lebron leaving again talk, they gave 5 min of insight into tonight and it sounds like Kyrie is going to get his shot at rest IF they rest someone tonight. Let’s all keep in mind that gm/player/coach/reality tv star lebron James may decide he needs the night off too

Ha! I love it when people call out LeBron, especially those in Cleveland. He’s such a diva and while I certainly respect him as being the 2nd best player in the league right now, I cannot stand how he carries himself.

• KMac

Scored 311 last night in the FD Swat even with the goose egg courtesy of the late Lowry scratch. Can’t catch a break.

Surely there will be some LU surprises tonight. Six of the ten teams tonight are on a B2B. I wonder if it is even worth playing – so much uncertainty with minutes and rotations.

• Nickj2306

@KillaChap said...

Ha! I love it when people call out LeBron, especially those in Cleveland. He’s such a diva and while I certainly respect him as being the 2nd best player in the league right now, I cannot stand how he carries himself.

Love the guys talent and I followed him while in Miami but enough is enough just shut up and play I think he forgets what it’s like to be young in the league. Anyways IMO a lot of cavs are in play in Kyrie or lebron sits and love is a must if both are down we’ll have to monitor. Where’s everyone at with Paul George and Ellis? Good matchup and I don’t think the pacers have blown anyone out since Vietnam

• snascimento

Kyrie’s birthday narrative yesterday and coming “home” tonight (he grew up in West Orange, NJ). it’d be a shame if he sat.

• bazerko

They beat the 76ers by 16 the other night. Wait, the 76ers don’t qualify as an NBA squad, my bad.

• TheZ0diac

Who’s on your FD core radar today? Anyone else putting Rudy Gay in the permanent waste bin.

• Nickj2306

Early lineup I have enough left at pf for turner ibaka or Gibson for single entry gpp lineup with someone else’s money who you esteemed gentlemens taking?

• Nickj2306

@TheZ0diac said...

Who’s on your FD core radar today? Anyone else putting Rudy Gay in the permanent waste bin.

First of all yes I placed 13th in the dunk on Fd with he who shall not be named. If he just hit value I would have made another thousand bucks so ya he’s “out for the year for me” as for your more important question I have cp3, Paul george and Kevin love until I know what Cleveland is doing tonight

• Moxieland

@Nickj2306 said...

Lebron just unfollowed you.

• Bellest

Sounds like Yahoo pulled out of NY now…

• Bellest

@Nickj2306 said...

Early lineup I have enough left at pf for turner ibaka or Gibson for single entry gpp lineup with someone else’s money who you esteemed gentlemens taking?

I’m liking Turner atm…

• peachfuzz

• Blogger of the Month

Westbrook’s price actually went down on DK?

How?

• TheZ0diac

@Nickj2306 said...

First of all yes I placed 13th in the dunk on Fd with he who shall not be named. If he just hit value I would have made another thousand bucks so ya he’s “out for the year for me” as for your more important question I have cp3, Paul george and Kevin love until I know what Cleveland is doing tonight

13th in the dunk …WTG! Lavine, Porter and Gay sunk my lineup.

• GGee87

@KMac said...

Scored 311 last night in the FD Swat even with the goose egg courtesy of the late Lowry scratch. Can’t catch a break.

Surely there will be some LU surprises tonight. Six of the ten teams tonight are on a B2B. I wonder if it is even worth playing – so much uncertainty with minutes and rotations.

Ahhh same exact circumstance happened to me. Highest scoring lineup had Lowry with a goose-egg. Late season NBADFS is shit.

• snascimento

@TheZ0diac said...

Anyone else putting Rudy Gay in the permanent waste bin.

no gay unless boogie is playing. he can’t be the number one option.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).