• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 13 ) at Indiana ( -13 ) —- T: 207.5
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( -5 ) at New York ( 5 ) —- T: 202.5
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -8 ) at Brooklyn ( 8 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 9.5 ) at Okla City ( -9.5 ) —- T: 197.5
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 4.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -4.5 ) —- T: 211.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• xpac21

well one lineup lookin decent so far, frazier/melo/pacer stack

• DFSNewbie

@kobe23 said...

butler clearly has no interest in the playoffs

I wouldn’t either want to play extra games with Derrick Rose. They need to get rid of him and let Butler take over this team

• lionssuck

jesus Buckets if you are going to suck on offense at least play some defense. You just let a guy named Sasha drain his 3rd 3 of the quarter

• migarvin99

Jr. smith night over what a bum

• kinger

So glad I took out M. Turner!!!! FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK!!!!!!!!!

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Is butler “guarding” carmelo?

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Cavs shooting 60% and have 18 points. Every shot must be beating the shot clock buzzer.

• migarvin99

@walkoff9 said...

Don’t take lebron, 20-6-7 at half, take him, 4-1-1

Lebron has cost me so much this year

• crowntheirasses

@walkoff9 said...

Is butler “guarding” carmelo?

Yes, the whole team just looks flat. As a Bulls fan, this is really disappointing, but then again, it’s been a season of disappointment.

• migarvin99

Myles Turner has 30 points at the half

He’s 20% owned so for gpps no Turner no cash

Goodnight all :(

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Alonzo Gee 22 minutes at .5 fdppm

• xpac21

at least i will get to see my demise first hand tonite lol since i live in LA county and get the clippers games, last game of the nite

• kobe23

im gonna come back in a few hours, this is unbearable to watch

• Ryazan

• x3

2015 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2015 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@migarvin99 said...

Myles Turner has 30 points at the half

unpredictably predictable

• zline34

If you watch Grinders live, pick the exact opposite of their picks. Works every time :)

• PDFOUR

Alright Westbrook! Score 70 FP!!!

• Mrm2010

@migarvin99 said...

Jr. smith night over what a bum

Not watching the game, what happened to JR? Only guy mucking up my LU. Thanks

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@xpac21 said...

at least i will get to see my demise first hand tonite lol since i live in LA county and get the clippers games, last game of the nite

Chris paul will go off for sure, probably a first half triple double. Which would be like 15x is score from last night.

• rome9bc

Luke Babbit man come on.

• ChaosTheory7

@zline34 said...

If you watch Grinders live, pick the exact opposite of their picks. Works every time :)

No doubt, guess I haven’t been around here long enough to learn that yet. Have to quit tinkering with lineups so much unless there’s a scratch or injury news.

• migarvin99

@ChaosTheory7 said...

No doubt, guess I haven’t been around here long enough to learn that yet. Have to quit tinkering with lineups so much unless there’s a scratch or injury news.

Not much of a choice with the Holiday news…

• Tpcslj47

I think we are missing the obvious here. Gentry clearly plays DFS and since his season, and probably job is fucked, has decided to use the remainder of his power to win some free monies. Release wrong starting lineups, and run 2 scrubs the entire game. Stack his DFS teams with them, ez monies.

• PDFOUR

WAKE UP DERRICK ROSE!!!!!

• Tpcslj47

wtf is the gee ownership? I’ve clicked through 100 teams and can’t find him anywhere

• xpac21

i will say rhj has looked good in his brief stints so far, if he gets more mins before season ends could be a sneaky pick, or someone to remember for next year perhaps

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).