• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 13 ) at Indiana ( -13 ) —- T: 207.5
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( -5 ) at New York ( 5 ) —- T: 202.5
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -8 ) at Brooklyn ( 8 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 9.5 ) at Okla City ( -9.5 ) —- T: 197.5
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 4.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -4.5 ) —- T: 211.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Nickj2306

@TheZ0diac said...

13th in the dunk …WTG! Lavine, Porter and Gay sunk my lineup.

Ya I was happy but man did he kill me I could have gone down to Stanley Johnson and paid up for harden and taken 2nd. Dude is a bumb. He reminds me of brad beal last year except he hasn’t hit 45 this year and beal at least did it once. Remember? That one time? Maybe I’m wrong

• lastcallcasualty

Staying off Lebron tonight. RIchard Hollis Jefferson seems to be back and he’s a pretty elite defender.

• JGallo1018

Finally won big. Took 1st in the DK $25K Hotshot for $2,000 and took 2nd in the Sharpshooter for $7,500. Did it on $31 worth of entries. If only Jordan got any type of stat in the last 5 minutes I would’ve took first in the SS. Feels amazing to finally get a huge win to pay off so much grinding. Keep at it guys, it CAN happen. Had my doubts for awhile now and almost didn’t even play yesterday!

• snascimento

@lastcallcasualty said...

Staying off Lebron tonight. RIchard Hollis Jefferson seems to be back and he’s a pretty elite defender.

is RHJ getting significant minutes?

• fantasyordeztiny

@JGallo1018 said...

Finally won big. Took 1st in the DK $25K Hotshot for $2,000 and took 2nd in the Sharpshooter for $7,500. Did it on $31 worth of entries. If only Jordan got any type of stat in the last 5 minutes I would’ve took first in the SS. Feels amazing to finally get a huge win to pay off so much grinding. Keep at it guys, it CAN happen. Had my doubts for awhile now and almost didn’t even play yesterday!

Congrats!!

• Nickj2306

@JGallo1018 said...

Congrats man thats good to hear someone on here made some big bucks last night

• DirkDigglerz

@JGallo1018 said...

Congrats I’m Jelly lol

• jon2anderson

• Blogger of the Month

one lineup, one contest tonight.. DK $9 Swish. Do I slide Westbrook in first thing and then hope I can find a 7x+ punt for 4500 or less? Or go balanced?

• Nickj2306

@jon2anderson said...

one lineup, one contest tonight.. DK $9 Swish. Do I slide Westbrook in first thing and then hope I can find a 7x+ punt for 4500 or less? Or go balanced?

For my two cents I am not rostering Westbrook. I am sure he and Durant have good games and maybe one goes way off and you need him but pace is gonna be slower and Utah has a great defense. If harden has two steals instead of 8 he had 48 fps last night. Good game but his steals put him over the top okc may see 8-12 less possessions tonight. Again just my thought on tonight

• lastcallcasualty

@JGallo1018 said...

Man. Just like that you won almost 10G’s. Good for you man. So what do you do? Keep in in your account or cash out to your bank?

• Nickj2306

@JGallo1018 said...

Just a FYI so you don’t make a mistake. Take 40% and don’t touch it. You are gonna have to pay the tax man. I took 20% when I won the slam and it wasn’t enough. I didn’t blow the whole amount so i was ok but Uncle Sam will want his.

• jon2anderson

• Blogger of the Month

@Nickj2306 said...

For my two cents I am not rostering Westbrook. I am sure he and Durant have good games and maybe one goes way off and you need him but pace is gonna be slower and Utah has a great defense. If harden has two steals instead of 8 he had 48 fps last night. Good game but his steals put him over the top okc may see 8-12 less possessions tonight. Again just my thought on tonight

but this is what everybody will think and his ownership will be low!!!

lol the GPP reverse psychology paradox. Stupid. I’ll probably avoid him… maybe play Shelvin Mack on the other side of the ball and pay up for Paul George and/or Dame.

• bazerko

Thoughts on Asik tonight?

• Bellest

@bazerko said...

Thoughts on Asik tonight?

His floor is too low imo, I’d rather pay a little more for Ian Mahinmi or Mason Plumlee

• Bigkeydet70

Chris paul and Paul George were my first lock ins. always take a guy after he is the beast in the six pack, reap the benefits after he lets you down the night before lol

• tmarohl

@Nickj2306 said...

Just a FYI so you don’t make a mistake. Take 40% and don’t touch it. You are gonna have to pay the tax man. I took 20% when I won the slam and it wasn’t enough. I didn’t blow the whole amount so i was ok but Uncle Sam will want his.

I won 15K in Fanduel Slam back in January and I put $5,000 in Money Market account for next years taxes, used $1,000 to have a larger bankroll, and then spent $9,000 on new floors and carpet for my house :)

• GhostaVeli8701

@lastcallcasualty said...

LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO! You talking about the guy that just returned from injury after 50 missed games and only played 18 minutes off the bench against Charlotte? The same guy that the coach said was gonna play “quality minutes”?
    Dude he is nowhere near an elite defender. Please stop making comments just to be making them. and his name is Rondae fwiw.. lmao ELITE!?

• table41a

Cleveland line is plummeting. People obv going to sit.

• dakimbell

@JGallo1018 said...

Congrats man.

But i do think you have exceeded the maximum “I won big” posts betweeen lastnight and now. Act like you’ve been here before bro, lol..

• TheZ0diac

@JGallo1018 said...

WTG!!! Congrats

• snascimento

JGallo — need to start doling out info. people will listen

• gillio

@jon2anderson said...

Babbit can be that punt

• viciousphilpy

@dakimbell said...

Congrats man.

But i do think you have exceeded the maximum “I won big” posts betweeen lastnight and now. Act like you’ve been here before bro, lol..

he just jelly congrats man!

• IronMonkey415

Let him celebrate.

• viciousphilpy

You know, Gallo, had you entered that lineup into the $27 crossover, you would have won $20,000.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).