• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 13 ) at Indiana ( -13 ) —- T: 207.5
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( -5 ) at New York ( 5 ) —- T: 202.5
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -8 ) at Brooklyn ( 8 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 9.5 ) at Okla City ( -9.5 ) —- T: 197.5
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 4.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -4.5 ) —- T: 211.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• rebkell

@Mrm2010 said...

George in the locker room with a hurt knee-contusion. Oh boy.

He banged knees playing defense on a drive.

• tljusa

@Mrm2010 said...

George in the locker room with a hurt knee-contusion. Oh boy.

Wtf is a contusion? I keep hearing this term when these millionaire p@&$ies sit it. I thought it was like a bruise or cut. Jesus, you’d think there leg was compound fractured the way they sit out.

• dakimbell

Where is babbit? Wow, what a freaking debacle by the beat reporters for NOLA.. The Holiday late news was hard enough to fogure out, shoddy facts on who is starting and moronic coaching make it impossible..

• rebkell

How in the world is Perkins allowed to play in this league, who in gawd’s name would pay that man anything to put on a uniform.

• cleanslate

@dakimbell said...

Where is babbit? Wow, what a freaking debacle by the beat reporters for NOLA.. The Holiday late news was hard enough to fogure out, shoddy facts on who is starting and moronic coaching make it impossible..

Couldn’t agree more, the conflicting and inaccurate reports made me get off of using Ajinca. Tough night.

• tljusa

@dakimbell said...

The real bad thing is you started Babbitt against an elite defender in the first place.

• dakimbell

@dakimbell said...

I am glad i have half of my lineups stacking the late game bc none of the chalk plays are doing shit so far

• tljusa

Feel bad for lebron playing with a point guard who don’t point and a power forward that don’t power. Him and kd should go to the lakers and chase rings with there young core.

• dakimbell

@tljusa said...

The real bad thing is you started Babbitt against an elite defender in the first place.

Lol. Ok Miggy, my bad.

• cleanslate

@tljusa said...

This is a ridiculous statement that in no way takes into account that:

(1) The Pelicans have 8 active players
    (2) Of those 8 active players Babbitt is one of the only one of them that can actually shoot
    (3) Babbitt is 4k and was supposed to see over 30 minutes on a team with no shooters that is decimated by injury
    (4) Babbitt is blowout proof for all the above reasons and should have/would have seen plenty of court time when Paul George was on the bench had the game turned into a predicted blowout

I could go on but you can throw the “elite defender” statement out the window. NBA is very situational at this point in the season and it simply doesn’t apply. Babbitt’s value was mostly destroyed by not getting nearly as many minutes tonight as was expected due to the fact that there were inaccurate and conflicting reports about who would actually start tonight for the Pelicans.

• WAREgl

Swapped Ajinca out for Felatioc based off the Gee starting news on Rotoworld.

• dakimbell

@tljusa said...

Plenty of SF’s have had success against Pacers this year, and he was $3800 on a short slate.. Hollar back at me when you win a GPP or two

• tljusa

@cleanslate said...

This is a ridiculous statement that in no way takes into account that:

(2) Of those 8 active players Babbitt is one of the only one of them that can actually shoot
    (3) Babbitt is 4k and was supposed to see over 30 minutes on a team with no shooters that is decimated by injury
    (4) Babbitt is blowout proof for all the above reasons and should have/would have seen plenty of court time when Paul George was on the bench had the game turned into a predicted blowout

I could go on but you can throw the “elite defender” statement out the window. NBA is very situational at this point in the season and it simply doesn’t apply. Babbitt’s value was mostly destroyed by not getting nearly as many minutes tonight as was expected due to the fact that there were inaccurate and conflicting reports about who would actually start tonight for the Pelicans.

He sucks, that’s why he is on the bench. Sorry, it’s reality

• cleanslate

@tljusa said...

He sucks, that’s why he is on the bench. Sorry, it’s reality

He started the last 2 games and hit 6x and 8x value at his CURRENT price.

• Beevsbee

Kev Love and Jr Smith why did I ? Jus stay away from em 👎👎

• rebkell

@cleanslate said...

And one of those is Perkins, he can’t be counted much more than a 1/4 of a player. I honestly took the cheapest ones, and that’s working out pretty good, I’ve Ajinca and Frazier and unfortunately Babbitt.

• rebkell

PG13 doubtful to return. Wow

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

now the NO bigs are riding the pine and frazier gets all the run over douglas. What a crap shoot.

• dakimbell

@cleanslate said...

He started the last 2 games and hit 6x and 8x value at his CURRENT price.

Well said cleanslate, he doesn’t get it though, don’t feed the troll..

• cleanslate

Ajinca dominated the court so much tonight that he basically rendered all of the other Pelicans players that were sharing the court with him useless in terms of fantasy points.

• WAREgl

@slpanthers24 said...

now the NO bigs are riding the pine and frazier gets all the run over douglas. What a crap shoot.

I thought Douglas would be a sure 35 DK points tonight. I can’t seem to pick anything lately.

• rebkell

Is this the fastest game of the year?

• PDFOUR

D Rose just get a 50 burger and ill be happy.

• Beevsbee

PG, I hate rostering this dude its always something 😡

• crowntheirasses

Didn’t roster Rose, but it’s fantastic to see him moving with such explosiveness again!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).