• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 13 ) at Indiana ( -13 ) —- T: 207.5
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( -5 ) at New York ( 5 ) —- T: 202.5
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -8 ) at Brooklyn ( 8 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 9.5 ) at Okla City ( -9.5 ) —- T: 197.5
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 4.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -4.5 ) —- T: 211.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• PDFOUR

@crowntheirasses said...

Didn’t roster Rose, but it’s fantastic to see him moving with such explosiveness again!

Yeah he has it tonight that’s for sure! Lebron james on the other hand is just chugging along LOL. He might be the Kevin Durant from the other night.

• Tpcslj47

@tljusa said...

The real bad thing is you started Babbitt against an elite defender in the first place.

How much profit are you earning tonight, slick rick?

• PDFOUR

Really Indy?” Don’t let Toney just take the game away from you.. )!(*#!)(&$!)(&

• WAREgl

And to think T Thompson held out for a max contract.

• mabrla

If you guys actually watched the games you wouldn’t be complaining.

Always play Turner in games with a high spread. He is the only starter that will get run in a blowout, and his usage spikes to over 35% in the 4th Q when the other starters are on the bench.

Don’t play Tony Douglas at 5.1k when Frazier is going to get the same minutes at 3.8 and produces at a similar rate.

Play Westbrook and Durant on a small slate when there is a low implied team total. They are still going to equate for most of the teams offense. On a 5 game slate you don’t need your studs to go 7x at 10k. The ownership % on them is staggeringly low.

When there are no good SG options on the board, don’t pay up for Butler just because you want someone expensive. Portland allows is bottom 5 in 3 point % against. Why not stack Redick/Crawford at a combined 9.5k to get 50+ minutes against that defense.

Ajinca….well I just can’t justify rostering anyone with a fractured sternum.

Game theory. Game theory. Game theory. Also…WATCH THE GAMES. I didn’t start winning good money consistently until stopped posting on here and improved my lineup creation.

Now I remember why I stop coming on here after lock. MF’s actually upset Luke Babbitt isn’t playing well. Recent games is only a small part of projecting future performance.

Dueces motha f%#^kazzzz

• migarvin99

Lebron going off a night I took him! I’m speechless!

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@mabrla said...

Always play Turner in games with a high spread. He is the only starter that will get run in a blowout, and his usage spikes to over 35% in the 4th Q when the other starters are on the bench.

Don’t play Tony Douglas at 5.1k when Frazier is going to get the same minutes at 3.8 and produces at a similar rate.

Play Westbrook and Durant on a small slate when there is a low implied team total. They are still going to equate for most of the teams offense. On a 5 game slate you don’t need your studs to go 7x at 10k. The ownership % on them is staggeringly low.

When there are no good SG options on the board, don’t pay up for Butler just because you want someone expensive. Portland allows is bottom 5 in 3 point % against. Why not stack Redick/Crawford at a combined 9.5k to get 50+ minutes against that defense.

Game theory. Game theory. Game theory. Also…WATCH THE GAMES. I didn’t start winning good money consistently until stopped posting on here and improved my lineup creation.

Now I remember why I stop coming on here after lock. MF’s actually upset Luke Babbitt isn’t playing well. Recent games is only a small part of projecting future performance.

Dueces motha f%#^kazzzz

STFU. Jesus you are annoying as hell with all your garbage.

• migarvin99

@PDFOUR said...

Yeah he has it tonight that’s for sure! Lebron james on the other hand is just chugging along LOL. He might be the Kevin Durant from the other night.

Wtf? Lebron going bonkers 42 after 3 quarters

• migarvin99

@mabrla said...

Dueces motha f%#^kazzzz

Thanks for the incredible insight DFS Jesus

• dakimbell

@mabrla said...

Dueces motha f%#^kazzzz

And i thought Miggy from earlier was bad, easy to say 2 hours and 15 minutes after lock. Here’s to having that same confidence 2 hours and 15 minutes prior to lock, before events have played out!

• cleanslate

@mabrla said...

Dueces motha f%#^kazzzz

Please link us to your 1st place team in a GPP after tonight has concluded. Thanks!

• Zergeibaka

@mabrla said...

Don’t play Tony Douglas at 5.1k when Frazier is going to get the same minutes at 3.8 and produces as a similar rate.

Dueces motha f%#^kazzzz

You got some good points, but I’m sure ppl didn’t roster butler only cuz he’s expensive…bulls missing pau, fighting for playoff spot, motivated to not lose b2b against the Knicks…

• TJRhodes

@dakimbell said...

And i thought Miggy from earlier was bad, easy to say 2 hours and 15 minutes after lock. Here’s to having that same confidence 2 hours and 15 minutes prior to lock, before events have played out!

Capt. Hindsight.

• cleanslate

Sad to see the Bulls so bad this year. Thibs really was a good coach outside of playing his guys too many minutes. Bulls front office should have just tried to work with him on that issue and kept him. They basically have the same team as last year and are nowhere near as competitive.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@dakimbell said...

He does this all the time. Acts like he is working on this end all be all program that will make he rich. Then comes in and post these long ass post about how great he is in and how dumb we are.

• WAREgl

@slpanthers24 said...

STFU. Jesus you are annoying as hell with all your garbage.

+1

• rome9bc

@mabrla said...

Dueces motha f%#^kazzzz

I give you game theory everything else you said is just bs coming out your mouth I’m sorry.

• 16suraaus

Lets hope Reddick and Crawford suck major dick, so this bro can shut up lol

• crowntheirasses

@cleanslate said...

Sad to see the Bulls so bad this year. Thibs really was a good coach outside of playing his guys too many minutes. Bulls front office should have just tried to work with him on that issue and kept him. They basically have the same team as last year and are nowhere near as competitive.

I agree to some extent but lost their heartbeat in Jo. Never quite the same after departure of Deng. Thibs had faults too. IMO, he ground the guys way to hard, but I agree with the Pop approach of understanding the value of rest, especially with aging players with tons of mileage. However, they might as well fire Hoiberg now, the writing is on the wall.

• mabrla

I play how I play and construct rosters based on my system. Am i going to win a GPP tonight? Probably not….

But when it doesn’t work out, I don’t come on here bitching and moaning. And when I win I don’t brag either.

I just have to call out the cry babies. Waa waa waa.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@mabrla said...

I play how I play and construct rosters based on my system. Am i going to win a GPP tonight? Probably not….

But when it doesn’t work out, I don’t come on here bitching and moaning. And when I win I don’t brag either.

Aren’t you crying about the cry babies? just saying

• crowntheirasses

@mabrla said...

A large part of the function of this forum is to allow for venting. To come in here and stir shit up with an I’m smarter than everyone else and don’t want to hear anyone complain attitude is asinine.

• tljusa

@Tpcslj47 said...

How much profit are you earning tonight, slick rick?

Not a lot. George and butler sunk an otherwise promising lineup. Does it make a difference in my opinion that playing Babbitt was not a good idea?

• cleanslate

@crowntheirasses said...

A large part of the function of this forum is to allow for venting. To come in here and stir shit up with an I’m smarter than everyone else and don’t want to hear anyone complain attitude is asinine.

Exactly, well said. People like to vent, I don’t see any problem with it.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@mabrla said...

Right. You are just a broke ass punk who is living at home with Mom acting like you are this great game theory grinder. Try playing before you say you are a grinder. What a joke you are.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).