• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 13 ) at Indiana ( -13 ) —- T: 207.5
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( -5 ) at New York ( 5 ) —- T: 202.5
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -8 ) at Brooklyn ( 8 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 9.5 ) at Okla City ( -9.5 ) —- T: 197.5
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 4.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -4.5 ) —- T: 211.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• migarvin99

And Lebron doesn’t record a friggen stat in the 4th quarter. Kyrie Irving is effing garbage…21 shots really? well you hit 6 meanwhile Lebron is 13 for 16…

get rid of that bum

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@cleanslate said...

Exactly, well said. People like to vent, I don’t see any problem with it.

Not to mention it hasn’t even been that bad.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Bulls and Cavs are a mess. Cavs constantly getting mad at each other and Bulls just don’t care not to mention the mayor is out of his league. This rotation he has tonight just is stupid.

• migarvin99

Kyrie now 6-22

• cleanslate

Welp, the Cavs not only didn’t rest anyone tonight, they then went on to lose to the Brooklyn Nets. THE BROOKLYN FREAKING NETS! LOL!!!!!

WOAT coaching move of all time tonight Tyronn Lue, major props to you sir.

• 16suraaus

@migarvin99 said...

Kyrie now 6-22

Why would you pick Kyrie against an elite defender like Larkin? You are soooooo dumb

• lonestarstate1845

@mabrla said...

I play how I play and construct rosters based on my system. Am i going to win a GPP tonight? Probably not….

But when it doesn’t work out, I don’t come on here bitching and moaning. And when I win I don’t brag either.

I just have to call out the cry babies. Waa waa waa.

“I play how I play” no shit sherlock everybody does dumbfuck

• cleanslate

@dkmonster said...

Why would you pick Kyrie against an elite defender like Larkin? You are soooooo dumb

LOL!

• lionssuck

Speaking of venting. Thank you so much Taj for the 3 points you got for me in the 2nd half….really helped.

• 16suraaus

@cleanslate said...

LOL!

Sarcasm

• migarvin99

@dkmonster said...

LOL well I actually am more mad that he decides to suck so bad but doesn’t get benched like he did when I had him against Denver. Tonight he took away shots from his teammate who did have. Can’t believe Lebron didn’t record one friggen stat in the 4th quarter meanwhile Kyrie is sucking it up

• rebkell

@slpanthers24 said...

not to mention the mayor is out of his league.

I’m asleep at the wheel, who is the mayor?

• tljusa

@dkmonster said...

Comparing Kyrie to Babbitt makes you sound dumb. Comparing Larkin to George makes you sound retarded.

• cleanslate

@dkmonster said...

Sarcasm

I was aware, thus the reason I found the humor in it :P

• mabrla

I actually posted earlier tonight was a luck shot. I was calling some of y’all on getting angry about LUKE BABBITT not playing well, and paying up for Butler off the injury on a back to back knowing his ceiling was limited. Wallowing in pity rather than learning from it.

Every night I lose I’m trying to figure out how to be better. I’m not better than anyone or claiming I’m better then any of you. The focus in the forum should be on productive things, like why the good picks went off that night. It makes everyone better.

• lionssuck

Probably won’t be seeing Westy back on the court tonight from the looks of it

• 16suraaus

@tljusa said...

Comparing Kyrie to Babbitt makes you sound dumb. Comparing Larkin to George makes you sound retarded.

Dude, you speak like an imbecile. Holy God SHUT UP. Last two nights you were complaining your butt off, and were bitching people out for getting upset about it. Massive hypocrite. Fool.

• migarvin99

@slpanthers24 said...

Bulls and Cavs are a mess. Cavs constantly getting mad at each other and Bulls just don’t care not to mention the mayor is out of his league. This rotation he has tonight just is stupid.

Yup, Taj Gibson had 10 points and 6 boards at half….he plays like 5 minutes in the 2nd half…

And I can’t even comment on the Cavs they are so bad. This is what happens when you fire legitimate coaches (Thibideou and Blatt) and replace them with former NBA players from the good old boys club

• 16suraaus

@cleanslate said...

I was aware, thus the reason I found the humor in it :P

Ok wanted to make sure you didnt think I was a dick :)

• cleanslate

Durant is 2 rebounds and 2 assists shy of a triple double. Doubt he sees the court long enough to hit it though.

• 16suraaus

@mabrla said...

I actually posted earlier tonight was a luck shot. I was calling some of y’all on getting angry about LUKE BABBITT not playing well, and paying up for Butler off the injury on a back to back knowing his ceiling was limited. Wallowing in pity rather than learning from it.

Every night I lose I’m trying to figure out how to be better. I’m not better than anyone or claiming I’m better then any of you. The focus in the forum should be on productive things, like why the good picks went off that night. It makes everyone better.

Yes, you are right. People got angry because of your condescending tone in hindsight.

• monarch

217 in the swat with CJ, Ed Davis and Jordan left.

• rebkell

@lionssuck said...

Probably won’t be seeing Westy back on the court tonight from the looks of it

Of course, that sux.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Thought i finally had a good pick

Then lebron goes scoreless in the 4th

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@rebkell said...

I’m asleep at the wheel, who is the mayor?

Their head coach.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).